SCOTTSDALE

And "F@$%K' being low key.I would not be driving an NSX if I wanted anything to be low key.
I forget what the side steps cost but all said and done ,do it once and do it right!!!

------------------

Ya, your right about the low-key comment (The NSX IS DEFINATELY NOT LOW KEY, Which is why I LOVE IT), but I think I worded my earlier comment wrong...my bad.
What I meant was that I thought putting an obvious aftermarket side step on the car and not putting anything else on would make it look kinda weird. I thought the WW side steps with no other body work made it look like it belongs there(almost like stock). Anyway, I will probably skip the body/paint work for now, so it's down to 2 things
1. Basch Boost (if I can get it soon)
2. SoS Display Pod/DVD/CAMP + Lowering 1.5"

Any comments....or other suggestions....

P.S. I probably wont make it to the pavilions tonight, but will stop by the Alma School and Southern area, and I will ask my friends to keep a look out around Chandler/Ray and 40th street....If there are cars there, I will probably show up.

Well, it was around 11:00 and I was around the Alma School + Southern area, but was not able to find the new spot you were talking about, I went 1 mile or so each of the 4 possible directions, and I don't see where they could have it. Anyway, do you know exactly where it is? Also, Chandler + 40th street and Ray + 40th would also have a hard time accomodating a lot of cars, but what do I know....If you know where the new one is specifically, let me know. Otherwise, maybe I'll be at the Pavilions next week, but probably not until 7, or 8
Hey Allan, when do you get back from Florida, what are you doing there anyway?

Sayanara,I saw you when I was coming out of the Pavillions movie theater(I saw "Panic Room")it was pretty good ,I came across the lot and you were gone.
The Alma & Southern show was there and it was packed "at least a couple hundred cars".We left there just after midnight,supposedly they were all packed up since 8pm.
OK the directions would be as follows
-get off the 60 and go north on alma school rd. till southern/make a left(west) on southern/look on the north side and you'll see a burger type 50's style resteraunt on the north side it has a round sign that says (w.somethings)(cant remember the name) behind there is a huge lot with a s@#t load of imports,mustangs,trucks,etc...
We will probably hit the (basline and power rd.) show by day and the alma and southern by night next weekend.

------------------

Baseline and Power.....I must really be behind, I didn't even know a show was going on there. Thanks for the instructions, I know I passed by there last night, and I even saw a bunch of imports running around the area, so I know I was in the right place, but I guess I just messed up. Oh well.
When is the rest of your stuff getting here, I keep getting anxious to know when it will be done, can't wait. As for me, I'm still waiting on the word from Jane about the BB, then I will do 'something' (finally). Looks like I'm gonna be in your shadow forever, same with ALLAN and his Lambo/NSX. That's alright, I still got the age advantage!

I know I passed by there last night, and I even saw a bunch of imports running around the area, so I know I was in the right place, but I guess I just messed up. Oh well.
ITS ALL THAT GREAT POT THEY KEEP SELLING ON CAMPUS!!! Just kiddin' Sayanara.

Yea, I'm being as patient as possible waiting on parts,last I heard 1-2 weeks they will be here which gives me 2 weeks MAX to install EVERYTHING.

Thats fixed headlights w/ HID/carbon scooped hood/rear wing/side steps/rear spats/snorkel scoop/and interior.A little nerve racking before a show.

I have all my men on hold and in progress as we speak.

The snorkle should come tomorrow.

Don't get caught up in being behind so to speak (At 21 I drove a piece of sh#t)You are leaps and bounds ahead of many.Surely ahead of myself at 21.And yes you do have time on your side .
WAIT,I'M getting a vision!!!

I see Sean w/ his own franchise strip clubs in Pheonix.But theres no parking in valet??

THATS BECAUSE THE LOT IS FILLED W/ ALL "HIS" EXOTIC'S!!!!!

YOU LITTLE SON OF A BI#$H. MOVE OVER, ME AND ALLEN NEED A PLACE TO PARK TOO!!

DONT FORGET THE (little) PEOPLE TOO..

------------------

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Don't get caught up in being behind so to speak (At 21 I drove a piece of sh#t)You are leaps and bounds ahead of many.Surely ahead of myself at 21.And yes you do have time on your side .

Good point, did I ever tell you the car I had before the NSX was a 1991 Suzuki Swift with 200000 miles and a KNIX bumper sticker on the back and no muffler? (As much as a piece that car was, there are always good memories with every car....altough I already have about 10,000,000 more good ones with my NSX).

Last edited:
"ARIZONA EXOTI-GIRLS LTD."
you can get a table dance "in" a convertable version of any car.All the seats are torn out and theres just a sh@t-load of silky pillows.
LAMBO "ALL MODELS"
FERRARI "ALL MAKES AND MODELS"
GT-40/NSX/MCLAREN/YOU NAME IT WE GOT IT!!!

------------------

do you know if the purple diablo is a sv? im gonna laugh soo hard if thats my friends old car.im going crazy here. i get married in 4 days. help!

"ARIZONA EXOTI-GIRLS LTD."
you can get a table dance "in" a convertable version of any car.
LAMBO "ALL MODELS"
FERRARI "ALL MAKES AND MODELS"
GT-40/NSX/MCLAREN/YOU NAME IT WE GOT IT!!!

I wouldn't need a table dance if I could sit in a real McLaren F1
biggrin.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Hey, do you think your detail guy, (Hector I think you said his name was) can get the swirls and scratches out of my car? How much does he charge/how long will it take/and whats his #...thanks

HECTOR'S # IS 480 232-2221.
I know he's reasonable in price.
I would highly recommend him (not sure on price)
He is definatly a dependable and reputable detailer.

Supercharger in 4-6 weeks!!!!

------------------

do you know if the purple diablo is a sv? im gonna laugh soo hard if thats my friends old car.im going crazy here. i get married in 4 days. help!

Not sure Allen.
About the SV that is .....
I do know its out there I heard about it 3 times.

Can't help you Allen.But I can honestly say.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH,a large step and very honerable.Enjoy your wife and the honeymoon!!
Have a drink on me.
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

I finally found a "beater" vehicle to drive while the NSX is undergoing its operations for the next 2 weeks.
A 98' Jeep Wrangler/white/new black soft top/stick/4x4/newly lifted w' semi'agressive mud tires on it/35k miles on the clock/AC/w' a nice 2000.00 stereo system in it.
Drove it around a bit today alot of fun.
Kinda lookin foward to not worrying about door dings etc.plus I fit right in here in AZ,theres thousands of them around here.Auto trader listed 20 pages of them here within 100 miles!!
At least they hold value well and no problem w/ selling them when need be.

Hey Allen,I hope you didn't get drunk and fall of the side of the cruise ship!!LOL

------------------

I finally found a "beater" vehicle to drive while the NSX is undergoing its operations for the next 2 weeks.
A 98' Jeep Wrangler/white/new black soft top/stick/4x4/newly lifted w' semi'agressive mud tires on it/35k miles on the clock/AC/w' a nice 2000.00 stereo system in it.

....Thats a "beater" vehicle???
So, uh, I think I just realized something... Aren't we related?
Now, since I have finally found my 'long lost rich cousin', you wanna help a family member out and just give me 20K?

Isn't Allan's beater the NSX??? doh! Syonara, you sure you got the genology right?
wink.gif

Originally posted by spookyp:
Isn't Allan's beater the NSX??? doh! Syonara, you sure you got the genology right?
wink.gif

Ya, damn, I didn't even think of that....by the way, I also just found out that Allan is my long lost brother!!! Doesn't that mean anything?? Allan, Bill, where you guys at, shunning a relative of yours.

right now your long lost lost brother is in italy, and i was at the lambo factory 2 days ago. it was awesome. the techs where fascinated by me having nos on my diablo, and wanted to know everything. they treated us like royalty. was really cool.

Hey Allen visit the town of "Chiusano" in Italy thats my last name and where my grandfather and relatives are all from.
Glad to here all is well and your havin' a great time out there.
Keep in touch.
Give us an update on where your at it sounds like somewhere I'd like to visit soon.

------------------

Back