SCOTTSDALE

Hey Sayanara
why dont you come out this weekend and
run,we'll be widebodied,running the new fuel system and we have about 150 gallons of 109 octane to play with....
Twins in AZ

Originally posted by ALLAN:
Cojones i just dont see whats soo funny about that thread?
I thought it was funny -- folks here spend 7+ pages of posts arguing about whether a boosted MR2 rates the comparo; meanwhile owners of faster cars are hands-down acknowledging its bigger brother.
biggrin.gif

no shame in losing to 1000hp supra. atleast we can admit to when other cars are faster not like some people on here who think their nsx's are ungodly fast.
Not "ungodly" -- just "plenty fast in stock form"... not as fast as the bulls from $ant'Agata though
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by cojones (edited 24 August 2002).]

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
Go go Scottsdale! Get that terrible thread in the general forum, "Comptech NSX blah blah blah", and destroy its record!
smile.gif

It is only 70 posts away!
its a lot closer now, with several BoostedPOS posts removed.
frown.gif
or
smile.gif
??

Anyone want to discuss the NSX seats ??
biggrin.gif

I think they could SMELL better -- like real leather. I also think the perforated Nubuck surfaces (ala Zanardi) should be an available option.

Originally posted by ALLAN:
cojones, dont you ever say anything derogatory about the nsx!lol
derogatory ?? I'm merely pointing out "opportunities for improvement"...
biggrin.gif

###############

Check this out: S2K rear glass window petition --> http://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66537

early-model S2000 had plastic rear windows... not necessarily a bad thing -- most Porsche cabrios have em. Heck even the highly-coveted 360 Spider has one.

02-model has a glass (2 piece IIRC) rear window

owners of older cars want Honda to retrofit these "upgrades" onto the older cars....

################

anyone wanna start a petition to get NSX-R suspension parts ??
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by cojones (edited 24 August 2002).]

Originally posted by cojones:
isn't Basch close to Scottsdale too??

Any feedback from BBSC owners yet ??

Ya, close to Scottsdale, but technically in Phoenix..

As for BBSC Feedback.. MYNSX, and comments?

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Hey Sayanara
why dont you come out this weekend and
run,we'll be widebodied,running the new fuel system and we have about 150 gallons of 109 octane to play with....
Twins in AZ

When...and Where... I got a game later tonight, and possibly throwing a "Mexico" Theme party at my new house, but I'm always up for anything fun and illegal.

Hey Sayanara we had a hell of a time the other night @ the recording studio.
Cars.
Music.
Hot- tubs
Booze
Chicks
Boobs!!Cam corders.(the tapes "must be destroyed!)
We all left @ about 5:20 am
(Now that was an interesting evening)
The type of story's to save and tell your
children (when dad was cool.
smile.gif
)

Originally posted by MYNSX:
The type of story's to save and tell your
children (when dad was cool.
smile.gif
)
Dad don't need no steenkin videos... he drives a mid-engine, rear-drive, 2 seat, 2-door high-tech Japanese sportscar (clue: its not a Toyota). That makes him cool... nuff said
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Syonara:
**Ownz Page 6**

Hey I want to own a page also....
Guarenteed blast this weekend.
<---------WIDEBODIED--------->
Full of 109 octane.
Scottsdale Pavillions
Sushi @ Ichiban (#1)
Street Racing video's and plenty of
5's,10's,and 20's for the dancers!!
That's the plan for Saturday Night.
MYNSX in AZ (two girls are better than 1)

Ahh yes, Saterday wil rock - With my crippled ass in the passenger seat there is no stoping us. The pavilion is our oyster.

GDFELLA
Hobbeling in AZ

------------------
" Have you passed a domestic lately? "

Originally posted by GDFELLA:
Ahh yes, Saterday wil rock - With my crippled ass in the passenger seat there is no stoping us. The pavilion is our oyster.

GDFELLA
Hobbeling in AZ

I have a problem with Saturday night....
I forgot I promised the passenger seat to Mike that works for me the 1st Saturday night
after we widebodied the car.
What should we do???
Theres got to be another vehicle (other than yours ) to cruise in.(with your pathetic crippled leg)
Please dont weenie out and change the plans.
What do ya' think??
Bill in AZ (hung like a chiuwowa)
smile.gif

And yes we will take over the world!!!
By the way I am very impressed you still got laid even with a cast on your leg!!(hey when you got it you got it)you should have seen if you could fit up @%$@@%^&& --- Nevermind
smile.gif

Chicks in hot tubs kick a$$ !!

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 27 August 2002).]

[This message has been edited by MYNSX (edited 27 August 2002).]

You know I will never weenie out. I will just have to take my car. I just really didin't want to draw too much attention away from your car since your just getting it back. It's all right we all know you don't crave attention
smile.gif
So we will create a designated meeting time and place and we will tear up the town. So sit back, relax and see the cripple master at work.

P.S. I might bring that girl from friday with us Saterday, maybe...

GDFELLA
3 legging in AZ
Hung like RALVIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GDFELLA:
You know I will never weenie out. I will just have to take my car. I just really didin't want to draw too much attention away from your car since your just getting it back. It's all right we all know you don't crave attention
smile.gif
So we will create a designated meeting time and place and we will tear up the town. So sit back, relax and see the cripple master at work.

It is spelled SATURDAY!!!
Dammit...
smile.gif

P.S. I might bring that girl from friday with us Saterday, maybe...

GDFELLA
3 legging in AZ
Hung like RALVIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Arizona nights "rule"!!!
Just finished 8 hours of caliper painting and detailing the rotors and pulling off the engine cover on the Red NSX.
Which "she" the infamous Boo BOO wants to trade me for the Cobra for the week.She'll get the car but the Cobra will sit in the garage!!...
smile.gif

I'll be raising hell in AZ with Big Yella'!!
MYNSX in AZ w/ twin NSX's
(brothers from another mother >
smile.gif

Is it just me or are there suddenly a lot more NSX's showing up and driving around. Maybe its cuz the weather finally is starting to cool off, but lately I saw a red one and a white one in Chandler, a white one in Scottsdale, a black one in Tempe and Gilbert, and just a few hours ago, a silver one in Tempe on Rural and Broadway (I waved to this guy)
Are any of these guys on this board?
Oh ya, Allen, I saw another Lotus just like yours, except it was red, and that was in Ahwatukee.

Hey you'll have to smack the monkey at least you can do it in the comfort of your own home.LOL
Friday (who knows) Oh yea theres a drug run we gotta do from Mexico city to Pheonix (Interested????????????)

Sunday eve theres a car show 8-12 and a build your own bikini contest....

In Scottsdale "e-mail" me for specifics...
This is right up your alley.

[email protected]

Back