SCOTTSDALE

OK in reference to the "baby diablo" what will it look like .Do you have any pics Allen.
Do you like the Bugatti??
You know the blue one thats always in the pics,I like it a lot..

The "Baby Lambo", or type L140 (codename "Stella") reportedly goes on sale in May 2003 (Autoweek, June 3, 2002). Targetted against the 360 Modena and P911/996 GT2, it will feature Audi-level quality (plausibly a good thing?) and:
- 500 hp 5.0L V-10 with manual 6-speed
- full-time AWD with electronic stability control
- target weight a tad over 3000 lbs, with aluminum spaceframe and body panels

#############

In the current Top Gear mag, the reviewers prefer the Lambo Murcielago over the Ferrari 575M.

NO,Not that one,theres one that looks a lot like the Diablo.
That one has a nostalic look to it (very different)
The one I speak of is sorta shaped like the Lambo Diablo but w/ edges on the car vs,s flowing rounded curves.Like the Diablo,

i think your talking about the cizeta moroder or the bugatti eb110

POSSIBLY IT LOOKS A LOT LIKE A LAMBO TO ME..
SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A PIC.

Originally posted by ALLAN:
lets keep it going!
Are those "SV" letters a factory option?? I seem to recall seeing some SVs sans decals... as if a Diablo could ever be "stealthy"
biggrin.gif

Then again, better an "SV" than a "VS" (special-ed Victoria's Secret edition made awhile back), eh ??

Special Education Victoria's Secret Edition?

Wow! this is some kind of thread masterpiece....

hey Allan...are you still drivin the Lambo now that it is like 100+ degrees now everyday? just wondering....I just put my car up for on blocks to sit for the next few months so I sure she will be
happy with her break from the road...

Hey I will be posting Bill's new pics on my websote today if you wanna see that crazy yellow NSX....

-Seth

------------------
www.xldm.com

Darn I wanted to get the 200th post!

Oh well, what's going this weekend in the greater Phoenix area guys? I have to get a new battery for the nsx. I was lucky this time I got two warnings! It must take a lot
of power to start an NSX, my other cars would usually start right up until they wouldn't even crank. The NSX however cranked slowly then it finaly started.

Now I can get one of those "cool" little batterys.

-Shawn (Another Shawn w/Black 97-T)

Hey Allan

I have had one of those B series plates on my roommates Integra testing it for heat tolerance, as soon as I get done I will shoot those pics and specs over to ya....

Talk to you later,

-Seth

------------------
www.xldm.com

Originally posted by ALLAN:
i think your talking about the cizeta moroder or the bugatti eb110
The Dauer firm in Germany (same firm that built the Porsche 962 street cars) has taken over all the spares inventory from the Bugatti Campogalliano factory, and have set about using components of unfinished EB110s to produce a run of new EB110SS cars called Dauer EB110s.

They've uprated the engines and tyre specs, and the bodywork is now completely carbon-fibre for lightness and rigidity. They'll only be building 5 of these new EB110s.

Instead of having the bodywork in aluminum as the original car had been, he produced them in carbon fibre. That resulted in a 200 kg lighter car which did wonders to such an already light car.

The interior is very luxurious (rarely seen in supersportscars of this caliber). It has all the amenities you wouldn't excpect in a car that outruns the Ferrari F40 and F50): full leather, wood, AC and a high quallity stereo.

The Dauer EB110 will cost you 480 000 USD.
V12 with 680 hp/611 ft-lb, 0-62 in 3.3 s, max speed 220+ mph.

Kinda like a Diablo on steroids
biggrin.gif

Pix to follow

fdaa887e.jpg

[This message has been edited by cojones (edited 08 June 2002).]

yes very cool cars. ive got a video on the original bugatti.still like the look of the diablo and murcielago better. im very excited to see the new baby lambo unveiled. looks very promising!

Back