SCOTTSDALE

Hey Allen, hows your dishwasher problem was it the dishwasher pump ?? If you need the dishwasher replaced get one delivered then if you want I can send a truck to pull out the old and install the new if you need .Check Home Depot or better yet Sears for a good replacement if need be.

------------------

Ya, I got absolutely SMOKED today by a Diablo 6.0 (Looked like 2000/2001).
I was on Warner and 48th street, and I saw him coming from 1/4 mile back, so I slowed down to about 20mph, he catches up, I give him the thumbs up, then we both gun it (knowing I would lose obviously). DAMN that thing is wicked fast. We went at it 3 more times, same result....I loved it though, that car is unreal, I love seeing them on the road, sooooo wide!

YES AT APPROX 600 HP (DOUBLE WHAT YOU HAVE )(BONE STOCK THAT IS) AND VT(LATE MODEL) "VISCIOUS TRACTION" ASSUMING THAT YOUR 2000-2001' MODEL YEAR CALCULATION IS CORRECT.tHAT WOULD PROBABLY MAKE IT A 6.0 .I other words a fu#$in' monster full of torqu and venom.
Allen, am I correct so far and if it was a late model 2000 or 1999 and up had fixed headlights?
Knowing you got smoked Sean did you notice the 6.0 or VT symbol on the center of the rear grill section(being that most of all you saw was his taillights)LOL
PS... don't take it so hard Allen took off on the freeway in front of me and there was no catching him .NO WAY-NO HOW.
PS... Dont worry Sean we will both have Diablo's one day (AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THAT CLUB)
In the meantime we can just use Allen's car when-ever he's in his NSX...----Right Allen???

------------------

99's had fixed headlamps but were not 6.0's.i havent had a chance to race a 6.0 yet, but i would love to. was thinking that maybe id trade mine in on a 6.0 before i get a murcielago, but id have to add the sv style decklid to it.

Hey,leave McLaren alone or I'll come to your house and beat you up!!LOL
Who is going to the Pioria Sports Complex car show????
Hey Sean there will be a lot of potential workers for your club.These girls need all the lute they can get to pay off the silicone loan!!
It will be a great sound show too 295 decibel vehicles "rumour has it"!!
Theres also a concert included and more imports than a Japanese sushi resteraunt(cant spell).
C'mon out dudes.

------------------

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Hey,leave McLaren alone or I'll come to your house and beat you up!!LOL
Who is going to the Pioria Sports Complex car show????
Hey Sean there will be a lot of potential workers for your club.These girls need all the lute they can get to pay off the silicone loan!!
[/B]

1. I'm gonna agree, NOTHING can phase a McLaren
2. When is this show??? What time?
3. ....Im making employment applications on my computer right now!

THE SHOWS NAME IS "PHAT FUSION" IT HAS A MAP YOU CAN LOOK AT AND COPY FOR DIRECTIONS.THE LINK IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE....

------------------

Hey that's right in my neighborhood! When
are you guys going to be there? It would be
cool to hang with some other NSX'ers! My car
is stock and not a show car... I'm pretty
careful about where I leave it though. Don't
go to the mall with it much. (got other cars
for that...) Are you guys entering in the
show or just viewing it? Let me know what's
up!

-Shawn

I will be showing we have approx 30k in mods you should go and if they have a peoples choice please vote fot the yellow NSX under the white conopy.I'll be there.
Bill in AZ
I guarentee you will LOVE the car.
I have a fu#@in laundndry list of mod's next is the fully blown <-wide-body->.It already looks very similar.To many mods to l;ist you'll have to see for yourself.
Check THE DIRECTIONS AT WWW.SLAPSHOW.COM
IT'S THE PHAT FUSION SHOW AT THE PIORIA SPORTS COMPLEX 11AM-10PM CAR SHOW/SOUND COMPETITION SHOW/CONCERT/AND BIKINI BABE CONTEST.
SPECTATORS 12.50 /SHOW 30 PER CLASS ENTRY 3 CLASSES AVAILABLE.
Bill in AZ

------------------

1st' PLace (Exteme Acura Class)
Thank you, Mark Basch and Cris Wilson S.O.S.
LOOKING FOWARD TO THE SUPERCHARGER ON THE 20TH' &21 to take it home!!!

------------------

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, POST SOME PIC!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MYNSX:
hey sean you there??

Man, I'll tell you what, I've been really busy these last few weeks. Last day of class is tomarrow, then I'll see if I get my new night job. And if I didn't tell you already, me and a buddy are buying a house. Hard work driving around all over the place, because of my schedule, I just get the addresses and look at the houses on my own free time (which isnt that much, and usually really late at night lately).
Congrats on yet another trophy, wish I could have seen that, or even gone to the show. I probably won't make it this weekend either. Anyway, let me know whats goin on....you only got a week or so left before the supercharger right? Any luck on the CF Wide Fenders? Keep me posted, I'll be around eventually.
By the way, I think I will be living over by you...you live around Chandler + McQueen right? I'm looking around Ray/Warner/Elliot + McQueen/Cooper

Yea , my cross streets are Chandler Blvd/Cooper.Thanks on the congrats...
PS... this week-end is one show /the week-end after is the sub-zero show .I will not be at the sub-zero but the car will be.My sponsor is taking it to the show Bethany home Road and Central.
Heres a picture of the Drag car I hope this works if not I'll try again...

[file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/WinZip/racecar.jpg]
PS...GHeba I'll post some pics of the NSX soon as I figure out how to. Probably this week...

------------------

hey Allen can you post some of my pics in the pic section of this site???
Good seing ya today and the guys loved the diablo!!
Talk to ya soon .
PS>>>> i gave your cell # to Carbon fibr Seth this eve he'll call ASAP.

Unfortunately Mark B.'s accident (the day before my supercharger install) has put a slight delay on the completion.
I'll have to refill my NOS bottle again until he's ready,I'm glad he's OK.
I am next in line for install and thats all I need to know.I'll need to be patient and wait for Mark and the head unit that Paxton is overdue on..
I'll see ya this week-end...

Originally posted by ALLAN:
by the way, have you ever ssen a pagani? i have, very cool car, although in some ways a little kit carish.but very very cool.
I've only seen one... a recent review in The Robb Report rates it better than the new Lambo Murcielago -- performance, handling, fit-and-finish and balance. Not to mention exotic-ness
biggrin.gif

BTW I like your Diablo with the flip-up headlamps -- IMO better than the 300ZX fixed-headlamp units on the newer cars.

[This message has been edited by cojones (edited 02 June 2002).]

i saw a pagani in person, and a very cool car indeed. mercielago is a nicer car in my opinion, though the pagani will be more exotic. i believe there is only one in the u.s. right now. it also costs over 500,000, so for the money id buy the new merci, and the new baby lambo.

Back