SCOTTSDALE

Cool,
I think safe to say this weekend is no good for a 3 day away "yet".But I am having the CAMP/DVD/NAVIGATION/NOS GAUGES/MICROSWITCHES/COIL-OVER LOWERING TEIN SUSPENSION/LEXAN HATCH/SHIFT KNOB done by Friday and a wedding (not mine)Friday night.So maybe we should go out to the show for a little and then cruise maybe go for "sushi" etc...Saturday.What time do you want to meet and where??

------------------

yeah get him to come out.we can skip that whole car show thing, too much of a pain in the ass with parking and all.we can go running around. where do you get your bottle filled around here?

I just found a new place a couple miles away from my house (Mqueen & Elliot).The address is actually 1035 North Mqueen in Gilbert.The place is called Import Direct U.S.A. tel # is 480558-3775.
......I found a guy who works w/ carbon fiber and he's building me a set of canards they will be done tomorrow eve.He can build basically anything .He built a pillar pod that holds three guages on his NSX.You know @ the left side of the windshieldbetween the dash and roof.
.... I didn't know your running NOS in the Diablo??
.....Did you ever find the fuel you were looking for??

------------------

i found the gas . its 5.00 a gallon and i cant fill up at the pump. pain in the balls. i run nos in the diablo, 150 shot. car runs real strong, but i dont have a bottle heater and presure is usually around 650, so if i had 900pds, car would be a monster. lets do some running around on sat. and go somewhere where we can park the cars and not worry about them and grab some food. id like to race my nsx against yours also and see the difference.

I'll run w/ ya "but" you must pick a spot that is desolate and hopefully well lit.I have a problem seeing clearly "at night".Things come up on me faster than I can safely react.Comprende'
I have a feeling I'll be getting a 2:30-5:00pm start being Mark B. has been having a problem getting all my parts together to complete the job.Either way done or not were cruisin..
Maybe I'll bring my newly filled NOS bottle w/ me tomorrow.
I have quite a bit of running to do tomoroww AM into the afternoon so E-Mail me your cell# so I can keep in touch and let you know when I'm clear.
HEY SYONARA I saw your car at Marks today "lookin' good"

------------------

I just talked w/ Brian he sounds up for it.
PS ... my computer doesn,t seem to be receiving mail till I update the DSN so I'll E-mail you my cell ##.
LATER

------------------

MYNSX,
I only have one thing to say.. HOLY S%*&, I saw your car at Mark's yesterday also.....WOW, looks awesome...I'm definately gonna have to get that DVD set-up, seriously, it looks good and he said he wasn't done with everything yet!
I saw the suspension and DVD, shift knob, and I noticed all the red in your engine compartment. Lookin good! Anyway, I won't be at the show tonight, but maybe next week I'll see the rest of it. (I tried to add it all up in my head, but stopped after I realized how much your spending, damn)
See you later

------------------
1992 NSX Red-Black 5-Speed

Thanks Sayanara.....Wait till you see when were done.We installed the carbon fiber canards today and the engine cover.Theres a lot more stuff coming.Keep in touch try to get out w/ us next week-end at least for a little cruise.I found a new spot to cruise to and hang a little while after the pavillions.You should have seen the crowd at the show around the car I think they like stage 2 of 5 stages.

------------------

MYNSX
Is your car at Mark's today? (3-3-02)
If so, I would love to go check it out again
Let me know

------------------

I took the car yesterday about 3:30 pm .It is currently resting on its' lift in the garage.I'll be going out later if you want to meet "or" it will be back in Marks shop Tuesday when they open till this phase is done.We are waiting for some stupid part that was not shipped correctly and will definatly be there by late Monday so we can start again on Tuesday.This will make 3 seperate weeks with-out my car all week.Cant wait till this phase is over.I guarentee you this .The starting the project without "all" parts present will not happen again.

------------------

MYNSX
Is it gonna be worked on today, or are you just checking up on it?
I'd love to come out and watch, what time are you going?

------------------

No, it will be worked on again on Tuesday till it's done the only work it will do today is testing out my full NOS bottle south of Chandler Blvd.(hope theres no cops posted :) ) Where the only thing you can hit is a COW that must be capable of jumping a 5' enclosure fence.In that case she (the cow) should also be capable of getting the F#@k out of the way before we collide.... :)

------------------

Watch out for that cow, maybe I can convince my boss to give me a few extra minutes for lunch on Tuesday, i'll try to come in for a little bit...otherwise ill probably be at the show saturday night.

------------------

10-4 SOYANORA,
Maybe we can group at the show and go out from there.Allen was not feeling well this week-end.I'm sure he'll be better by then.And yes stop by Marks at your lunch Tuesday if you can I' know Marks intent is to get me done ASAP.
Next is carbon hood (doulble scooped),carbon wing (SOS),snorkel type overhead scoop (custom),side steps(leachers from SOS),rear spats (wings west),and Super charger under the NOS.Looks like if Mark is succesfull with his current low compression monster I'd like to pursue that same set-up he is currently working on.

------------------

oh my god, you guys dont understand. im dying.i feel worse today then saturday.medication dosnt help at all. think im going to die. havent even driven the lambo since the day i met you guys up at the show. i hope i feel better soon. good luck with your car. wish you didnt order all those parts for your car, i could of saved you some cash. maybe if sayonara wants to do his car.

MYNSX,
Hey I'm planning on stopping by Mark's between 10:30-11:30 tomarrow if he's doing stuff to your car, I would love to watch.
ALLAN,
If you can get discounts on NSX stuff I'll definately talk to you before I order, thanks for the info
(I have enough trouble making my payments, but I'll eventually have enough $ to do some mods...almost got enough for the supercharger finally)

------------------

Good Allen .I need a NOS kit "less" bottle.Not sure dry or wet yet.And have a laundry list of Mods that I need all the time.When you do set up shop.
Imports R Us.Let me know when your serious I'd like to either to get some "show support" or start my own.Possibly purchase a building in the east valley.

------------------

SOYANORA,
Mark will be working on my car at that time.
I will get my car back in 24-48 hrs.Hopefully fully funtional.To pre-occupy myself I am doing "her" calipers on the Cobra.
She was not happy about driving the graffitti ridden service truck to work but thats life.Cant always look like a star...:)
It is 900am and i was supposed to start at 6am .She will definatly have my head if I dont get to work...... LOL

------------------

Back