NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

RUSS, long time-no talk :frown: Make sure those snacks are still hot when you get here.... :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Its official, Dan Frio- editor of Honda Tuning magazine left me a message yesterday. He is sending someone to cover the event and is looking for some NSX's to be individual story cars. Make sure your ride is blinging- maybe a cover shot is in your future :biggrin:

I am built for speed, my friend.....I hope they are not looking for 22 inch chrome rims on my car, because they will not find them. :D

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Mitch, are you coming in saturday and staying over? If so we are doing so "light" partying in the collge town of Rutgers; New Brunswick NJ :biggrin:

I will be there Saturday night. Now I just have to finish getting that beer tap installed in my center console..... :D

Mitch, let me know where you are staying and ill arrange something for saturday night :biggrin: That goes for anyone staying over...

fannsx said:
I am coming. Did you get my PM?

Your already on the list :wink:

NSXLNT said:
How's the flooding near Bridgewater? I heard state of emergency in NJ.... :eek:

No problem, actually drove my NSX to work today :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

First time, Ive driven it in a while and im loving it

NSXLNT said:
Mike,
my brother, who lives in Frenchtown, would like to join us - would that be ok?
Keith

of course :smile:

TonyD said:
Mike,

I just spoke to LarryG who is not yet a member of NSXPrime and he has indicated that it is very likely that he would be attending NSX DAY...

More importantly Tony, is your better half joining us? :biggrin:

I've got some things that I need to talk to her about (some recent purchases that you've made!!) :eek:

RPM217 said:
More importantly Tony, is your better half joining us? :biggrin:

I've got some things that I need to talk to her about (some recent purchases that you've made!!) :eek:

She is flying into town on the evening of April 17th, long after the conclusion of NSX DAY. This provides you with no opportunity to have a chat with her:biggrin: She was considering arrival on Saturday but so far I believe she is committed to a Sunday night arrival...

Anyway, she already knows about my most recent purchase of a screaming 64bit replacement to my recently deceased home computer system which rivals the price of some of my camera accessory purchases...:smile:

Man, I wish I could come but currently I only have a yellow integra type R :frown:

MashimaroNSX said:
Man, I wish I could come but currently I only have a yellow integra type R :frown:

I do believe that Mike can arrange a trade in for you, against his either in stock, or incoming NSX, all it takes is some more $$$$$$$ :biggrin:

MashimaroNSX said:

and that means you cant come? get in that V-TEC screamer and get down. You can check out the rides but cant go on the cruise....

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
and that means you cant come? get in that V-TEC screamer and get down. You can check out the rides but cant go on the cruise....

thanks Mike...

Hey Mike,

So what's the new update on how many beauties we gonna have comming?
I spotted a red '04 in East Brunswick the other day and refered him to prime and told him about the 17th. I also called Bob with his black '03 and he will be answering shortly.

Can't wait man. I hope the cruise has some serious twisties. Weather is gettin better; its Nsx time.

Body shop just called...getting my car back tomorrow...looks like i'll have a full week to detail it :). Looking forward to going, not looking forward to crossing the Verrazano on the Tein RE's...

- Jon

My god Mike it looks like you got quite a few people for the event....I have to say I'm quite jealous and can't believe I won't be in town!!

What's the official number??

and there better be some good photo coverage:):)

TonyD said:
Now if you made that same comment about the GW bridge, I would understand completely :biggrin:

You're right, it's not as bad, but i'll make sure my fillings are tight just in case...

Back