NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

TonyD said:
Ok, perhaps there can be a prize per state :smile:

Here's your prize, Tony.................

12494882-L.gif

Bob you are in rare form!lol

RSO 34 said:

12494882-L.gif

Does this mean that Bob is wearing his gay spidey costume on the ride :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Should be a verrrrrry entertaining day :biggrin:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Also I like to add to what Bob said by saying this is not a race ........it is a drive and you do not need to follow two feet behind the guy in front of you.
Just maintain a safe speed and distance and be curtious to other drivers on the road. Please be aware of the car in front and behind you especially at crossings,intersections,stop signs ect the lead car can only see so far back. Cars may get stuck in traffic and crossings but do not panic and try something risky or disobey the law. This is where it is good to have a radio you can announce that you are stuck and the group will wait ahead till you are able to re join. In case you do not have a radio you can sound your horn and the car in front can do the same and slow down and this will in turn signal the other cars in front that there is need to slow down or stop. Everyone drive safe and have a great time I will see you all there.

Bailey
Even with the large number of cars at this event we should be able to distribute the cars with radios at reasonable intervals. When a group gets stuck at a light or intersection we can relay up to the leaders and they can slow the pace accordingly. We will take an inventory of radioheads before we start and make sure they are distributed.
See U SUNDAY :biggrin:

Oh and Fuddruckers is bringing in an extra truckload of food just for U :eek:

Hey everyone,

I don't actually own an NSX, since I'm 14, but it's been my favorite car for probably most of my life. I actually remember all 3 times I've seen one on the road, vividly. Anyway, me and my two friends were at the New York Auto Show on the Friday it opened and I was in an STi when the guy in the passenger seat mentioned something about owning an NSX. Of course, I started talking to him and his father, and they were very friendly. After we said we were from northern NJ, he said this meet would occur, and it's only 45 minutes or so from my house. Obviously I'm really excited about seeing so many NSXs, up close, and some modified. I just want to make sure it's kosher and me and my friends Dan and Tyler to go, since we aren't NSX owners or club members or anything. I don't remember the guys' names, sadly, only this website.

-Aaron

***All Points Bulletin***

Be on the lookout for a Red NSX being piloted by a guy in a Spidey costume...

***All Points Bulletin***

RSO 34 said:

I thought I would get another set of brake pads to add to my lifetime collection from past winnings.

Bob, knowing how much I dislike that gay spiderperson, just continues to taunt me - Don't worry I won't let it get to me and I will sleep soundly without any thoughts of gay spidermen dancing about the room:smile:

I will be bringing my club radio for this one. I just hope my car will remain undamaged during the cruise. The one and only time I have ever used my radio was at NSXPO '04 and some of you know what happened then.

Mark,
Mike has 800 yards of bubble wrap so we can protect your ride :biggrin: :biggrin:

Have a great trip out and the trick is be able to drive,shift,honk your horn and use your club radio at the same time :eek: when you figure out how to do that let the rest of us know :cool:

See U Sunday :cool:

docjohn said:
Ok folks (not that it matters :wink: ) but since I can't bring the nsx and the family, what would our friends rather see on Sunday,the loud smelly Bee or tricia and our wonderful son?

How about drop your Bee off on your way to Staten Island at Bridgewater and pick it up Sunday on your way back?

Think i'll stay away from the cremators...

RSO 34 said:
Any chance the cruise will passing by here: http://www.hollyeats.com/RuttHut.htm

Thanks Bob, my cholesterol went up 100 points just by looking at the web site. If I have another cardiac event as a result, my wife knows who to sue!!! Than, not only will you lose a client, but it'll cost you!!! :biggrin:

Originally Posted by Rpm217
my cholesterol went up 100 points just by looking at the web site

You guys are hilarious. Reading this thread has been entertaining indeed.

Anybody check out the weather for Sunday? I saw on weather.com that it will be sunny and in the 70s!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT.

RPM217 said:
Thanks Bob, my cholesterol went up 100 points just by looking at the web site. If I have another cardiac event as a result, my wife knows who to sue!!! Than, not only will you lose a client, but it'll cost you!!! :biggrin:

Don't blame me, it was my brother who sent me the link.

If you do decide to have another cardiac event, I don't want you to worry about me. I have already filed a codicil to your will and your wife and I will be doing fine.

TonyD said:
See ya Sunday!!! (Still sporting a nostalgic 12/03 inspection sticker - perhaps there will be a prize most past due inspection?)

I am by far the winner of this prize! Ive never had my car inspected since Ive owned it. No front plate and No NJ inspection sticker. A solid combo for getting pulled over constantly and I still have yet to get a ticket in my red NSX :eek:

Well, I hope everyone is as excited as I am.... The weather forecast looks unreal. Sunnny and 70. The NSX upper east region lists the date as APRIL 16 but it is actually APRIL 17; I repeat APRIL 17. It is very important everyone is here at 9am sharp. I myself and currently preparing for the event. I have one of my tech doing a coolant flush, oil change, installing cross drilled rotors/ pads, "H" badges, NSX- R shift boot and knob, smartenna, Red valve covers, and a SOS badge. Oh, and im finally installing my CAI intake today as well. Im looking forward to a mild transformation for my ride home! See you all Sunday :biggrin:

By the way, if anyone wants to go out of saturday night-PM ME or post what you want to do...

fannsx said:
How about drop your Bee off on your way to Staten Island at Bridgewater and pick it up Sunday on your way back?
sorry Iain just can't work that out.We'll see you on Sunday,looks like lovely weather,btw don't worry I can still keep up with the tl! :smile:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
we can only hope for a day as nice as this. We have a busy day planned for everyone and I cant stress enough the need to be there at my dealership by 9AM. We are going to a place called duke farms for a group photo and we need to be there by 12:45-1:00. We can start our brunch-lunch at around 11:30 so our eater wont be deprived :biggrin: Should be an unreal day. The t-shirts and stickers are here and we have some prizes for some of our concours winners so make sure your ride is bling-bling... see you all soon.

Re: NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the tentative list, and Im very excited and the early excitement!

1. Bridgewater Acura, me
2. Climberao
3. Bob1374
4. minsbang
5. Rich H
6. NSXNEV
7. pbassjo
8. doc john
9. Jalnjr
10. the don
11. NSX 13
12. sage mdx (maybe)
13. RSO 34
14. Mark B
15. speed 400
16. RPM 217
17. foxy-abby
18. Tony D
19. NSXLNT
20. mark beterman
21. typerturbo
22. Dennis in SE PA
23. larry bastanza
24. Acura NSX pilot
25. K.O
26. BobMc
27. Rich T
28. Clembeauch
29. NSXotic
30. Paul M
31. 1TITENSX
32. Dr. Sinha- customer at my dealership
33. Roman- my friend with a clean 95 targa
34. Dave Brown- another friend of mine with a nice 92
35. Chuck Morgan
36. Perry Raabb
37. Meeyatch1
38. jh nsx
39. David Moore - 95 Midnight Pearl
40. racerx24
41. Speedjunkie
42. fannsx
43. RUSS
44. Ron Cook- 97 yellow Volk AV3
45. Sergio Bio- 92 blk/blk
46. Turbolexus
47. kingkong m3
48. LarryG
49. Tman
50. Peter mills - no NSX :frown:

I may have to arrive around noonish, so where do you expect everyone to be at that time? I am from around the area, so I know where Duke Estate.....

Call my cell phone the number in case anyone needs it is 732-672-0194. Lets not abuse this privelaged information :wink:

hey i was wondering, can me and two of my buddies come to the event, we are all 15 years old and well we dont drive yet, but we love the NSX...some guy at the car show from one of these forums said we could stop by on the 17th, i dontknow, i just thought that it would be kinda odd to see 3 teens walking around and looking at NSXs

anyone is invited come along.....

Here is the tentative list, and Im very excited and the early excitement!

1. Bridgewater Acura, me
2. Climberao
3. Bob1374
4. minsbang
5. Rich H
6. NSXNEV
7. pbassjo
8. doc john
9. Jalnjr
10. the don
11. NSX 13
12. sage mdx (maybe)