NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

Re: NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura T minus 10 days & counting

page 5 & 201st post!!! this is NSXSTOCK!!!!!!
mike, this is coming together nicely!!
i'll have the cruise particulars to you soon,as we
need to discuss final plans.

sweeeeet :smile:

current count: 45 NSX's :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: Congrats Mike this is gonna be a fantastic event :biggrin: :biggrin:

:eek: :eek: Keep prayin for great weather :eek:

we can only hope for a day as nice as this. We have a busy day planned for everyone and I cant stress enough the need to be there at my dealership by 9AM. We are going to a place called duke farms for a group photo and we need to be there by 12:45-1:00. We can start our brunch-lunch at around 11:30 so our eater wont be deprived :biggrin: Should be an unreal day. The t-shirts and stickers are here and we have some prizes for some of our concours winners so make sure your ride is bling-bling... see you all soon.

Re: NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the tentative list, and Im very excited and the early excitement!

1. Bridgewater Acura, me
2. Climberao
3. Bob1374
4. minsbang
5. Rich H
6. NSXNEV
7. pbassjo
8. doc john
9. Jalnjr
10. the don
11. NSX 13
12. sage mdx (maybe)
13. RSO 34
14. Mark B
15. speed 400
16. RPM 217
17. foxy-abby
18. Tony D
19. NSXLNT
20. mark beterman
21. typerturbo
22. Dennis in SE PA
23. larry bastanza
24. Acura NSX pilot
25. K.O
26. BobMc
27. Rich T
28. Clembeauch
29. NSXotic
30. Paul M
31. 1TITENSX
32. Dr. Sinha- customer at my dealership
33. Roman- my friend with a clean 95 targa
34. Dave Brown- another friend of mine with a nice 92
35. Chuck Morgan
36. Perry Raabb
37. Meeyatch1
38. jh nsx
39. David Moore - 95 Midnight Pearl
40. racerx24
41. Speedjunkie
42. fannsx
43. RUSS
44. Ron Cook- 97 yellow Volk AV3
45. Sergio Bio- 92 blk/blk
46. Turbolexus
47. kingkong m3
48. LarryG
49. Tman
50. Peter mills - no NSX :frown:

Last edited:
BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
we can only hope for a day as nice as this. We have a busy day planned for everyone and I cant stress enough the need to be there at my dealership by 9AM. We are going to a place called duke farms for a group photo and we need to be there by 12:45-1:00. We can start our brunch-lunch at around 11:30 so our eater wont be deprived :biggrin: Should be an unreal day. The t-shirts and stickers are here and we have some prizes for some of our concours winners so make sure your ride is bling-bling... see you all soon.

Re: NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the tentative list, and Im very excited and the early excitement!

1. Bridgewater Acura, me
2. Climberao
3. Bob1374
4. minsbang
5. Rich H
6. NSXNEV
7. pbassjo
8. doc john
9. Jalnjr
10. the don
11. NSX 13
12. sage mdx (maybe)
13. RSO 34
14. Mark B
15. speed 400
16. RPM 217
17. foxy-abby
18. Tony D
19. NSXLNT
20. TigerNSX
21. typerturbo
22. Dennis in SE PA
23. larry bastanza
24. Acura NSX pilot
25. K.O
26. BobMc
27. Rich T
28. Clembeauch
29. NSXotic
30. Paul M
31. 1TITENSX
32. Dr. Sinha- customer at my dealership
33. Roman- my friend with a clean 95 targa
34. Dave Brown- another friend of mine with a nice 92
35. Chuck Morgan
36. Perry Raabb
37. Meeyatch1
38. jh nsx
39. David Moore - 95 Midnight Pearl
40. racerx24
41. Speedjunkie
42. fannsx
43. RUSS
44. Ron Cook- 97 yellow Volk AV3
45. Sergio Bio- 92 blk/blk
46. Turbolexus
47. kingkong m3
48. LarryG
49. Tman

So...Mike,

The rest of us aren't friends??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm hoping for rain so I don't have to wash my worthless "stock" Honda - You hear Jon??? :smile: :smile: :smile:

SpeedJunkie said:
So...Mike,

The rest of us aren't friends??? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm hoping for rain so I don't have to wash my worthless "stock" Honda - You hear Jon??? :smile: :smile: :smile:

Ha ha....it's supposed to be 64 and sunny link

Dear Mike,

I am sorry to inform you that I cannot make it to the event.
I have a deadline at work on Monday and I may have to be on a call over the weekend. This really is a bummer since I have been looking forward to this :frown: :mad:

Ok folks (not that it matters :wink: ) but since I can't bring the nsx and the family, what would our friends rather see on Sunday,the loud smelly Bee or tricia and our wonderful son?

docjohn said:
Ok folks (not that it matters :wink: ) but since I can't bring the nsx and the family, what would our friends rather see on Sunday,the loud smelly Bee or tricia and our wonderful son?

Have Tricia drive the Bee with the baby and you stay home. :tongue:

I never thought of that!

Long range forecast as follows:
Daily Details for
Bridgewater, NJ (08807) On The Spot Weather
Looks good for Sunday!

Let's hope it's accurate!!!! :biggrin:

RSO 34 said:
Have Tricia drive the Bee with the baby and you stay home. :tongue:

Leave it to Bob to make a friend feel good :tongue:

Being able to see the whole family is all that matters, load em up on one of your other busses and TOW the BEE behind :eek: :eek: (well it was a thought anyway) :wink:

By the way Bob goes off taking photos of cherry blossoms in DC but does he call to have dinner on the way back..... naaaaaah :eek: After all unless he was airborn I believe he needs to pass thru NJ on his way home :cool:

See you all on Saturday.

Climberao said:
Leave it to Bob to make a friend feel good :tongue:

Being able to see the whole family is all that matters, load em up on one of your other busses and TOW the BEE behind :eek: :eek: (well it was a thought anyway) :wink:

By the way Bob goes off taking photos of cherry blossoms in DC but does he call to have dinner on the way back..... naaaaaah :eek: After all unless he was airborn I believe he needs to pass thru NJ on his way home :cool:

See you all on Saturday.

Duh, you know the way Bob drives, he was airborne!!!!! :eek:

RPM217 said:
Duh, you know the way Bob drives, he was airborne!!!!! :eek:

Airborne? I passed Bob on I-81 last friday afternoon while driving my NSX, Bob was in his E55. He later used the excuse that just because a State Constable was behind him that he didn't want to go faster. Needless to say, after traveling 80 miles more Bob never caught up...:smile:

Climberao said:
but does he call to have dinner on the way back.....

I'll tell you what..........

If it will make you feel better, you can send me 20 bucks to cover the cost of the meal I had when I stopped off in Baltimore on the way back.

RSO 34 said:
Never caught up???? I lapped you.

Wishful thinking on your part :biggrin:

BTW - you are off the hook - Bags arrives in NJ Sunday evening so you won't get a scolding from her.

Roger - Sorry, you won't get that opportunity to talk to her about my recent purchases :smile:

See ya Sunday!!! (Still sporting a nostalgic 12/03 inspection sticker - perhaps there will be a prize most past due inspection?)

road rally prep & map are complete.
this will be a very nice cruise.
lots of varied roads/speeds/etc.
and we'll get to sit on rt 206 for
a bit :rolleyes: .
weather's lookin' good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder to anyone who is a newbie with these drives that you should make sure you have a full tank of gas before we head out. It is probably a good idea to fill up before getting to the dealership so that the group does not have to wait for anyone to do it at the last moment.

RSO 34 said:
Just a reminder to anyone who is a newbie with these drives that you should make sure you have a full tank of gas before we head out. It is probably a good idea to fill up before getting to the dealership so that the group does not have to wait for anyone to do it at the last moment.

Also I like to add to what Bob said by saying this is not a race ........it is a drive and you do not need to follow two feet behind the guy in front of you.
Just maintain a safe speed and distance and be curtious to other drivers on the road. Please be aware of the car in front and behind you especially at crossings,intersections,stop signs ect the lead car can only see so far back. Cars may get stuck in traffic and crossings but do not panic and try something risky or disobey the law. This is where it is good to have a radio you can announce that you are stuck and the group will wait ahead till you are able to re join. In case you do not have a radio you can sound your horn and the car in front can do the same and slow down and this will in turn signal the other cars in front that there is need to slow down or stop. Everyone drive safe and have a great time I will see you all there.

Yes everyone should drive safetly!Plus make sure you have the recomended tire pressures,lol, in the past we have seen some pretty low numbers :wink: I hope you can all keep up with my 270 front wheel horses!I liked the idea of towing the bee but the TL will have to do,see ya'll Sunday.

docjohn said:
Yes everyone should drive safetly!Plus make sure you have the recomended tire pressures,lol, in the past we have seen some pretty low numbers :wink: I hope you can all keep up with my 270 front wheel horses!I liked the idea of towing the bee but the TL will have to do,see ya'll Sunday.

Boo, hiss, no BEE!!! How about letting Trish drive, the little guy in the passenger seat, and the Doc in the trunk (your choice, front or rear). I'll miss not hearing that great exhaust sound, and knowing when to shift just by your sound in front of me!!! :frown:

TonyD said:
(Still sporting a nostalgic 12/03 inspection sticker - perhaps there will be a prize most past due inspection?)

I'm hoping to win that prize.

Back