NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

MarkB said:
Hey Mike, Don't forget me.

How could I forget you? :biggrin:

Dennis in SE PA said:
How about a guy who is an NSXCA member who is "between NSX's"? Are we welcome. I would be up for a Saturday evening party.

Of course you allowed to come and saturday we might have to do a little partying... :biggrin:

I need everyone who is coming to RSVP... Part of our cruise will consist of a group photo at the Duke Farms and I believe Its $10 to get in.... We had to give a deposit already so we need to know who is 100% coming. If you havent called me, PM'd Me or RSVP'd in this thread please do so. This day is shaping up to be pretty insane so dont miss out. A good turnout will unsure this to be at least an annual event :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I need everyone who is coming to RSVP... Part of our cruise will consist of a group photo at the Duke Farms and I believe Its $10 to get in.... We had to give a deposit already so we need to know who is 100% coming. If you havent called me, PM'd Me or RSVP'd in this thread please do so. This day is shaping up to be pretty insane so dont miss out. A good turnout will unsure this to be at least an annual event :biggrin:

I think that you mean "insure", or are you unsure? :biggrin:

Mike,
You think you can find the dealership without following someone :eek: :eek: :eek:
:biggrin: After all you get lost going around the block :tongue:

Count me in :cool:

TonyD said:
Given that our Senior member has his better half with him, I suspect he should be able to find his way back from the part of the World that he is visiting :biggrin:

I was told that she can find her way back to and from any shopping mall in the country by her at Nsxpo 04. :biggrin:

I'll be there :biggrin: Nice to see some local NSX.

Bob

Mike-
95% chance we will be there also.... have to help start a new tradition on the heels of the old River Run! :cool:

Larry-
Just got the mailing today, so it worked.

Btw, Mike was unsure if he was insured, in order to ENSURE more NSXers were coming....

I just posted in the southeast forums to snag some Maryland and Virginia people. I want a nice crowd for this event so lets keep RSVP'ing!

You may think Im crazy but Id like to see over 50 NSX's in attendence.

I also plan on attending... for sure!!! I had figured that my trip would be 2-3hrs but i just did a mapquest and it ends up bridgewater conn. is only an hour from my house!!!! Awesome! nice cruise there
Chris

nsxot1c said:
I also plan on attending... for sure!!! I had figured that my trip would be 2-3hrs but i just did a mapquest and it ends up bridgewater conn. is only an hour from my house!!!! Awesome! nice cruise there
Chris

Bridgewater, Connecticut may be only an hour from your house but you will be very lonely there because we will be in Bridgewater, New Jersey.

I will be there w/out an NSX since I don't own one YET!!
So $10 is all I need?
What exactly will happen at the meet?
I've NEVER been to a car meet before.
I will be driving 3 hours to get there from PA... can't wait!!!!!

Here is the tentative list, and Im very excited and the early excitement!

1. Bridgewater Acura, me :tongue:
2. Climberao
3. Bob1374
4. minsbang
5. Rich H
6. NSXNEV
7. pbassjo
8. doc john
9. Jalnjr
10. the don
11. NSX 13
12. sage mdx (maybe)
13. RSO 34
14. Mark B
15. speed 400
16. RPM 217
17. foxy-abby
18. Tony D
19. NSXLNT
20. TigerNSX
21. typerturbo
22. Dennis in SE PA
23. larry bastanza
24. Acura NSX pilot
25. K.O
26. BobMc
27. Rich T
28. Clembeauch
29. NSXotic
30. Paul M
31. 1TITENSX
32. Dr. Sinha- customer at my dealership
33. Roman- my friend with a clean 95 targa
34. Dave Brown- another friend of mine with a nice 92
35. Chuck Morgan
36. Perry Raabb
37. Meeyatch1
38. jh nsx
39. David Moore - 95 Midnight Pearl
40. racerx24
41. Speedjunkie
42. fannsx
43. RUSS
44. Ron Cook- 97 yellow Volk AV3
45. Sergio Bio- 92 blk/blk
46. Turbolexus
47. kingkong m3
48. LarryG
49. Tman
If you dont see your name let me know. My goal is to get 70 NSX's there so lets get going. Ill edit this post as we go. I just put up signs all over my dealership and im ready for a mini- NSXPO :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back