NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Tiger, I have a gift for you setting on my desk at home.

I thought we all get gifts?!?!?!? Isn't this like the Oscars??? Somebody better be getting me a dogzilla at Fudds!

RSO 34 said:
I thought we all get gifts?!?!?!? Isn't this like the Oscars??? Somebody better be getting me a dogzilla at Fudds!

Everyone will be getting gifts Bob, dont worry I got one for you too. :wink: By the way, Im a huge fan on the Dogzilla and had one yesterday for lunch. Working within 50 feet of Fudds, Im quite a die-hard. :biggrin:

RSO 34 said:
I just love these Oprah moments........... :biggrin:

So each attendant will get a brand new spanking RL as a present??!!!! :D

TigerNSX said:
So each attendant will get a brand new spanking RL as a present??!!!! :D

I didn't want to ruin the surprise for Bridgewater but they have agreed to pay all the taxes for everyone attending and receiving a car.

WAY TO GO BRIDGEWATER ACURA!!!!!!

Ill be there bright and early probably around 9:00 am but everything should be officially starting around 10:00 am. We will start the cruise at roughly 1:00 pm, possibly slightly earlier.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Tiger, I have a gift for you setting on my desk at home. If you come to NSX DAY its all yours,if not i'll just mail it to you.

Mike, what prize do I get for coming from the farthest away?? :D

Hi Mike

I'll be there maybe even bring a guest with me,It's a long ride from CT.
Keith we will have TWO SHINEY RED CAR there from our state..

see ya on 4/17 - Clem :smile: :smile:

Meeyatch1 said:
Mike, what prize do I get for coming from the farthest away?? :D

Mitch, I think MarkB may have you beat? But lunch is on me....

Well it is offical, I will be attending the NSX day @ Bridgewater with my brand new "to me anyway" NSX. I have found the car for me. It is a 92' blk/blk mostly stock except for 01' wheels, that I am buying for a great Prime member. I still need to work out the logistics (sp?) of how I'm going to pick it up from Menphis TN, but I can't wait. I know I have never met any of you guys yet but I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure it will be great time. See everyone on the 17th. :biggrin:

Bill

speed400 said:
Well it is offical, I will be attending the NSX day @ Bridgewater with my brand new "to me anyway" NSX. I have found the car for me. It is a 92' blk/blk mostly stock except for 01' wheels, that I am buying for a great Prime member. I still need to work out the logistics (sp?) of how I'm going to pick it up from Menphis TN, but I can't wait. I know I have never met any of you guys yet but I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure it will be great time. See everyone on the 17th. :biggrin:

Bill

Do what I did! Fly down and drive home...

congrats on your nsx snag bill!!!
beat the winter blues,get your ass on a plane, and drive that chariot home!!!![ best said a'la howard dean "i have a scream" manner]
it's gonna suck not being the new kid anymore :frown: ....
speed400 said:

Bill

speed400 said:

Bill

Throw me a couple hundred bucks, some gas, and a cheeseburger, and I will go get it for you.

Masha and I are hoping to make it down. I can't wait for this friggin' weather to improve up here in the northeast. My baby hits the road on April 5th, and I am so pysched. Anyway, who is staying over night, and where? Maybe I missed a previous post. I remember reading there were 2 local hotels, but have we picked one? Thanks.
Jesse

Bill,
Welcome to the club. I was one of the new guys last year. You'll really have a great time. Everyone is very chill. Too bad you missed NSXPO at The Glen, but start making plans for Pheonix in Oct.
Jesse

clembeauch said:
Hi Mike

I'll be there maybe even bring a guest with me,It's a long ride from CT.
Keith we will have TWO SHINEY RED CAR there from our state..

see ya on 4/17 - Clem :smile: :smile:

My wife and I may drive from Boston.
Perhaps, we can join you guys in the caravan!

I know that Jesse will probably drive down from Western Mass? So, it seems that there are quite a few folks driving from MA, RI, and CT area.

glad to see everyone is as excited as I am :biggrin:

So around 10am Mike?

I think we are starting around 9am but you can be here at 10 am.... I like to sleep late as well :wink:

Hey Mike,

I hope to get my NSX registration and inspection in early April so you can count me in. Even without inspection I don't think I can get a ticket in NJ for an expired PA inspection sticker:biggrin:

Do you have a updated count of people and NSX's that plan to show up? Just from this thread I see potentially 32 NSX's which includes the possible 6 non-NSXPRIME members you mentioned and yourself...

Back