NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

I am planning on being there....is there a prize for coming over from the farthest away?? :D

Mitch, Ill pick up your lunch tab.... P.S try to get some other NSX owners to come as well. Unfortunatly the DYNO idea isnt going to happen but rumor has it that a "WEIRD NJ" cruise is now in the works...

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Mitch, Ill pick up your lunch tab.... P.S try to get some other NSX owners to come as well. Unfortunatly the DYNO idea isnt going to happen but rumor has it that a "WEIRD NJ" cruise is now in the works...

Mike, just had a brainstorm, why don't you just have all the cars that you've owned for the last week on the lot, that should be a "car show" on it's own!!! Weird NJ cruise is going to Helmetta!!!!!!

Roger, These cars are just my company cars... As the sales manager they let drive whatever I want (luckily we specialize in Sport Compact cars :biggrin: )
The NSX is MINE and so is my new ride- the 944 TURBO :biggrin:. Ive wanted this car since I was a kid and the right oppurtunity finally arrived. This car is Zermatt silver/ black interior. Very low miles- 4k miles per year. No dashcracks and seats are like new. Original floor mats are almost new! This is the nicest 944 if ever come across and I have no plans to sell it.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:

Sweet!! Now, I am going to hold you to that lunch tab....so do not forget. :D

Oh well, I originally thought I was going to make it but it seems like I'm going to be in Florida during that time :(

If I am not testing for the One Lap, this member of the Corning 4 will be there, I will check with the others. :cool:

I'm putting it on my calendar, hopefully the roads in NH will be clear and I won't get my Brooklands Green paint all over the side of road thanks to the mega-tons of sand they use on the roads up here.

lets go guys, I want this to be a big event! tell everyone you know...

Bob, I've heard rumors that Fudd's may be a possible meal. Ill keep everyone posted. Ill be giving away free t-shirts to all participants and we will also holding a car-show or concours style event with prizes and a sweet "weird NJ cruise"...

Find someone with a portable dyno.There is a fellow who has one in NJ.He came to pocono for a pda hpde.As for the weird NJ cruise,,can you say traffic circle! :eek:

Edgemts said:
If I am not testing for the One Lap, this member of the Corning 4 will be there, I will check with the others. :cool:

Hey!! I am a One Lap veteran!! Have you run it before?? Big fun!! If you have any questions, please let me know. Good luck. :)

yep, still april 17. Doc John, could you please make the contact for the portable Dyno Machine for me. Im sure we would all pay to dyno our cars or if the price for the day is reasonable ill have my dealership pay for it. PM ME :biggrin: By the way, I hope your coming....

Meeyatch1 said:
I am planning on being there....is there a prize for coming over from the farthest away?? :D
Sorry Mitch, I'm afraid you won't be the one with the greatest distance.

I have one weekend available in April and guess which one it is. Count me in.

Mike, would you be good enough to post the address of your dealership and any good hotels/motels in the vicinity.

MarkB said:
Sorry Mitch, I'm afraid you won't be the one with the greatest distance.

I have one weekend available in April and guess which one it is. Count me in.

Mike, would you be good enough to post the address of your dealership and any good hotels/motels in the vicinity.

Mark are you driving your car, or trailering it, there might still be hope for Mitch for driving his car the greatest distance, although not for coming the greatest distance!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BTW, Glad you're coming, always a pleasure to see you!!!!!!

Count me in as well, hopefully I will have a NSX to bring by then :wink: but if not I'll still be there to check out all of yall's cars.

Bill

Im so excited about the turn-out that we are getting! :biggrin:

Mark, the address for my dealership is: 1231 rt 22 west, bridgewater, NJ 08807. The best hotel is located in the town of New Brunswick, about 10 minutes from my store. Its located dead center in the middle of the college town of Rutgers with great resturants and nightlife with-in walking distance. Also if enough people come from out of state and from far away maybe we can do a group saturday night pre-event dinner?

Mark,

Another option is a new Marriott that is just minutes from Mike's dealership in Bridgewater.

Good to hear you are making the trip!

Don

I figured New Brunswick has a pretty good night life but im down for whatever...

Back