NSX DAY@ Bridgewater Acura

just giving 'em options - it's the american way :smile:

but I agree, New Brunwsick has a much more to offer!

Saturday Night Party in New Brunswick!! :biggrin:

Hi Mike,

Happy that this is turning out to be a large event. I am not sure how many of us are going to be willing to take our cars into New Brunswick though! :eek: SOME of us :rolleyes: , have, in the past, driven an hour to a restaurant, got there to only find out that valet parking is the rule..........and therefore driven back home instead..........with an angry Wife sitting beside! :redface: :redface: :redface: ........Hmmm, but I FORGOT who that was!

Keep Well-

Nev

NEV,

you can park in the Hyatt Parking lot- top floor is always empty. I always park there and have never seen another car on that deck; sans the Ferrari positioned there on New Years Eve. We can all park there and "NO VALET PARKING" :biggrin: By the way, you dont have a daily driver?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
NEV,

you can park in the Hyatt Parking lot- top floor is always empty. I always park there and have never seen another car on that deck; sans the Ferrari positioned there on New Years Eve. We can all park there and "NO VALET PARKING" :biggrin: By the way, you dont have a daily driver?

Nev, if you don't have a daily driver, I know that Mike always has a few available!!!!!!

Mike, what's the count up to? Looks like you're going to have a "major" turnout!!!!! Now all we need is the weather to change!!! :biggrin:

Monday Im going to start a RSVP list- details are to come but we are assuming about 30-40 NSX's maybe more :smile:

I think I will require an Integra Type-R to test drive while I am there. :biggrin:

Mitch, I have 2 Type R's in stock. :eek: I had 3 in stock saturday A.M but our pride and joy of Bridgewater Acura has been sold and delivered. :frown: A 2001 Integra Type in Phoenix yellow with only 9K miles and a full Drag t3/t4 turbo kit on it. That was my baby but I do have two 2000's left. One with some Mugen goodies. :biggrin:

Mike
I think Mark B should have his car in the center of the group photo since he is coming from KS. It'll be good to see him and after all he now has the type R spoiler to dress up that drab and dull YELLOW car :wink: :wink: . One thing is certain we need to clear out the front lot of all of thos tacky used sport compact cars that you keep buying. Oh and get rid of YOUR 13 cars as well.

Tell bill to get a crane in place on the front lawn and we can take a high angle wide shot of all the X's in front of the dealership :eek: :eek: it will make for a great poster for the dealership and heck he can make up some for us as well :biggrin: :biggrin:

Looking forward to the event and seeing the rest of the crew :smile:

Call me this week. Let's see if we can get Don and DocBLING to get the rest of the planning done.

By the way I am assuming there is NO rain date since you are pulling cars in from all over the country???

Allan, you'd better be careful talking about drab Yellow cars, Mark, Gene, Peter and I will be sure to outshine the common RED cars that will be there (no offense intended Mike, your's is Zymoled to perfection!!!!!!) In the mean time, there is no rain date needed, it won't rain on Mike's parade!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek:

No rain date is planned, if it rains- then we get wet :wink: .

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Mitch, I have 2 Type R's in stock. :eek: I had 3 in stock saturday A.M but our pride and joy of Bridgewater Acura has been sold and delivered. :frown: A 2001 Integra Type in Phoenix yellow with only 9K miles and a full Drag t3/t4 turbo kit on it. That was my baby but I do have two 2000's left. One with some Mugen goodies. :biggrin:

Excellent....I will have to test drive one of them if you do not mind. How much are they anyway??

RPM217 said:
Allan, you'd better be careful talking about drab Yellow cars, Mark, Gene, Peter and I will be sure to outshine the common RED cars that will be there (no offense intended Mike, your's is Zymoled to perfection!!!!!!) In the mean time, there is no rain date needed, it won't rain on Mike's parade!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek:
Allan & Mike, our common red cars will make those guys need sunglasses. This winter I got out the Porter Cable, and buffed and polished. Ten coats of Z...(aino) later, this '93 is looking pretty good. :wink:

Hey Keith!

Just make sure you SHOW UP this time so that we can actually SEE the Zaino difference! Always thought that your car was top notch anyway!
See you there!

Cheers-

Nev

'95 NSX-T Red/Tan ("Sexy")
'97 MB S320 LWB ("Chubby")
'95 M3 ("Emmy")
'85 MB 500 SEC (Euro)
'85 CRX ("Go Kart")
'90 Honda Accord ("I can park ANYWHERE")

Keith & Nev,
We all want to see that z shine. And we all know that RED is the dominant color. Yellow, black,silver are nice but RED is THE :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: color.

Mark can't wait to see the type R hood and spoiler combo. Either way you have two months to go and it seems you are adding mods at a pace of one per month :eek: :eek: :eek: what's next?? Inquiring minds want to know :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's going to be a fun day and a GREAT get together :cool:
See you all there :wink: :wink:

And we all know that RED is the dominant color
Yeah!!!....on a Ferrari :wink: :wink:

jadkar said:
Yeah!!!....on a Ferrari :wink: :wink:

Mike, I think that we have to postpone Bridgewater Acura day until John and Karen can come!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Mike, I think that we have to postpone Bridgewater Acura day until John and Karen can come!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

ROGER, Ive thought about it.

Mike, I think that we have to postpone Bridgewater Acura day until John and Karen can come!!!!!!!!
ROGER, Ive thought about it.
Nothing but LOVE!!! you guys are the best. We wish we could be there..... we will be in spirit!!

When are they due?
Keith....We are due at the end of July. Karen and I are going to Florida for 2 weeks during Mike's event, it will be our last vacation as a couple for a while. We originally had it scheduled around "NSX Day @ Bridgewater Acura", however Karen's job basically dictated when she can leave because she has so many projects. They told her..."If you want two weeks it has to be 4/11 - 4/25 :(

We'll catch you guys at the next event :biggrin:

jadkar said:
Keith....We are due at the end of July.

Congrats!!

Back to the topic, if I do not have to be in Italy during that weekend, my wife and I will be there from Boston.

TigerNSX said:
Congrats!!

Back to the topic, if I do not have to be in Italy during that weekend, my wife and I will be there from Boston.

Tiger, I have a gift for you setting on my desk at home. If you come to NSX DAY its all yours,if not i'll just mail it to you.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Tiger, I have a gift for you setting on my desk at home. If you come to NSX DAY its all yours,if not i'll just mail it to you.

Thank you! My wife and I will do our best to make it there. :)

Back