How bout them Lakers?

Lakers will probably win but gooooooooooooooooooooooo

houstonrockets.gif

Wow, no one posted up on this after the Lakers squeaked one out tonight? Sorry Chad, but the Lakers weren't taken down by Yao King this time. They'll beat the Lakers when the Clippers make it to the playoffs :tongue:. Bring on Denver and Cleveland.

Wow, no one posted up on this after the Lakers squeaked one out tonight? Sorry Chad, but the Lakers weren't taken down by Yao King this time. They'll beat the Lakers when the Clippers make it to the playoffs :tongue:. Bring on Denver and Cleveland.

Haha. :biggrin:

How do you feel about the next series with Denver? You down to go watch the game somewhere.. are you even in town this week?

This thread sucks.

It's like chado's personal Kobe hate-a-thon.

Yet the Lakers just keep on winning...

What are you talking about. The last time I posted anything to do with Kobe was back on the 7th..??

What do you find hateful/offensive about my last two posts?

Or are you just another Laker fan who is of the mindset that no one is allowed to speak bad about the almighty Lakers, who are all perfect and everyone in the world who doesn't like them is a "hater".

I haven't made it an issue, almost 2 weeks ago I disagreed with a laker "homer" about the play going on in the series.

Yeah those Lakers just keep on winning... :rolleyes:

What are you talking about. The last time I posted anything to do with Kobe was back on the 7th..??

What do you find hateful/offensive about my last two posts?

Or are you just another Laker fan who is of the mindset that no one is allowed to speak bad about the almighty Lakers, who are all perfect and everyone in the world who doesn't like them is a "hater".

I haven't made it an issue, almost 2 weeks ago I disagreed with a laker "homer" about the play going on in the series.

Yeah those Lakers just keep on winning... :rolleyes:

Just as much as you don't want people to label you as a Kobe hater, why do you want to label "others" as laker "homers". Yes, we did disagree with the plays, but I have never done any name caling.

To be fair, give props to the Rockets, who really played hard. However, you can't overlook what the Lakers did too.

Just as much as you don't want people to label you as a Kobe hater, why do you want to label "others" as laker "homers". Yes, we did disagree with the plays, but I have never done any name caling.

To be fair, give props to the Rockets, who really played hard. However, you can't overlook what the Lakers did too.

You're right Doraemon.. thats why I put it in quotations and had not done it before. We can definitely agree to disagree.
I'm the first one to admit Kobe is a top 2-3 player and has all the talent in the world, but I don't have to like him as a person or the attitude he brings to the court.

I agree plenty of credit to the Rockets who were shorthanded. Are you guys more woried than before about Denver after the inconsistent play in the last series?
This is gonna be a good series.. can't wait to watch game 1.

+1 Let's hope we bring it on Thursday! Will be interesting to see what happens w/ the double booked Denver arena on Monday's game 4. The wrestling federation said they will have it in the parking lot if they have to!!

Jeff

whats this about??

ohh and clippers get the number 1 pick!!! haha. get ready for pigs to fly and hell to freeze over.

Benoit Benjamin and Michael Olowokandi comes to mind...:redface: Need I say more?

I like the reference made by either 570 or 710 this morning about having Clipper players to be the door attendent for the Laker home play-off games...:biggrin:

Michael Olowakandi was a pretty decent player. Granted not worth the pick, but decent. I'm sure Blake Griffin will be the next LBJ. Pretty much as big and fast, just too gee golly ugly. That's not going to stop him from "raping" white girls at hotels like their cross-town rival's team captain :biggrin:.

Last edited:
Michael Olowakandi was a pretty decent player. Granted not worth the pick, but decent. I'm sure Blake Griffin will be the next LBJ. Pretty much as big and fast, just too gee golly ugly. That's not going to stop him from "raping" white girls at hotels like their cross-town rival's team captain :biggrin:.

Kinda funny about that "rape". The "victim" invited the "Attacker" and "Vowed" the charges wasn't about "civil suit" and "money". Hmmm... I believe the district attorney ended up dropping the charge and the "victim" had a "civil suit" and settled for large sum of "money":eek:

You can dislike a person, and what he did or does. However, upon reporting, I always like to keep it "fair". Granted he was stupid to fall into the trap and disloyal to his wife, but how many of you out there had been "dishonest" with your spouse?

Yes, for what he did, he is wrong and he had paid for it. He probably will be a much more liked person without this negativity surrounding him eversince. But, if we are only looking at him as a basketball player, then, give him the respect that he deserve.

whats this about??

ohh and clippers get the number 1 pick!!! haha. get ready for pigs to fly and hell to freeze over.

Sorry I didn't elaborate...pretty big news in the sports page. The owner of the Nuggets who is also the owner of the Nugget's arena apparently didn't think his own team would make it to the playoffs. Back in August he scheduled the World wrestling Ent. to have a match there on Mon. 5/25...it's the same day as game 4!! I haven't heard what they are going to do. The wrestling fed said they are still going to have it there one way or the other incl. in the parking lot.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4176082

Jeff

Man, they didn't play their best, and deserved to lose. However, what is going on with NBA referees? They are so so bad. All the bad calls and miss calls. Even the reporter couldn't stand it.

The Lakers are DONE. They (actually everyone but Denver) thought they were gonna roll over Denver. Probably not gonna happen. They should be down 0 - 2 right now. They will not get past the Nuggets.

This stated the 22nd day of may 2009. If the Lakers win this series, I will buy every local member a beer at the local watering hole (the yard house, downtown, june 2nd between the hours of three and six pm):biggrin:

Last edited:
Back