Yellow Rose vs. Netviper

Status
Not open for further replies.
NsXMas said:
To break the awkward turn this thread has taken, it's time for more...

Cow Bells!!!!!

Oyster2.gif

icon_cowbell.gif

LOL - there's a guy on 6speedonline.com that uses this as his avatar - "angryswede". Great SNL clip!

Gary your not old, that was a great post! :biggrin: :wink:

Buy the way Andy.....why did you change your name? :confused:

Ok, I need some specs on each fighter to determine the odds and then the betting can begin :biggrin: I can set up an escrow account for the holdings. :wink:

Title inspired by Gary's post, "Ladies and Gentlemen, get ready for another Prime time event... The dick and the dweeb" :eek:

J/K on the names, I dont know either guy, just trying to lighten the mood

SNDSOUL said:
Ok, I need some specs on each fighter to determine the odds and then the betting can begin :biggrin: I can set up an escrow account for the holdings. :wink:

Title inspired by Gary's post, "Ladies and Gentlemen, get ready for another Prime time event... The dick and the dweeb" :eek:

J/K on the names, I dont know either guy, just trying to lighten the mood
If you're serious, I'll place some money! :biggrin:

lightenup.jpg

Uncle Hulka!!!!

ncdogdoc said:
I am getting old and just do not care anymore, so here are my two cents.

I know Andy. I respect him, but he can be a dick, just like Armando. He spent many months and many thousands of dollars going from stock to CTSC to BBSC with a built motor. He was one of MB greatest fans. He became one of the most knowledgeable BBSC tuners with the SS box. Then all of a sudden, he is selling the car that he has spent the last four years of his adult life and much of his "spare change" because of life changes, or whatever reason. Makes you wonder, huh?

I have met Dave once, but have many close friends who have spent more time with him. He generally had bad things to say about the BBSC, always praising the CTSC and the torque of turbochargers. He comes across as something of a dweeb on the board, always complainig about this and that. He found Allen and Bill interesting and misses them not being around anymore :frown:. Of all the cars to buy, he buys a very highly modified BBSC from a forum member not known for his warm and fuzzy persona. He then drives the car and discovers problems after unknown to me conditions. He then spends many a cell-phone minute to almost everyone who owns a BBSC that is on the board, enough so that the fact that most cell phones have caller ID prevented direct communication. :rolleyes: Just to further his forum persona, he continues to bring up this situation over and over, so that he has now entered the same league of pissy posting as Andy and Armando. Curious how that turns out, huh.

Again, I am old and do not care what anyone thinks of my diatribe, just calling it as I read it. :eek:

:biggrin:

Where'z Dr. Phil when you need him ? Well, guess this will have to work in the time being (thanx 2 MalibuRapper 4 the pic). ;)

Attachments

• 11280002.jpg
    11280002.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
I enjoy the wealth of information shared at this site. Over the last 3 years I have read a lot of Andy V (now yellow rose) , net viper posts as well as Miami NSX.

I think it safe to say that most of us take pride in being a car people and have always been encouraged by how nice, down to earth, and willing to help, most car people are regardless of whether their budget allows them a honda civic or a ferrari enzo.

At this point I must post that I feel very sorry for all parties, Andy, Net Viper and Miami NSX, None of you are helping yourselves here and would be well serverd to stop posting your thoughts on this issue. Do you guys really think you are going to get anywhere by trying to humiliate each other in this thread?

Last edited:
I for one will be dancing the hoe-down in the parking lot as NsXMas screams "Lets geeeeeeeeeeeeeeet it OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!"

Again, I have nothing to add. I just want to attach photos.

Attachments

• fatkid.gif
    fatkid.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 254
ncdogdoc said:
I am getting old and just do not care anymore, so here are my two cents.

I know Andy. I respect him, but he can be a dick, just like Armando. He spent many months and many thousands of dollars going from stock to CTSC to BBSC with a built motor. He was one of MB greatest fans. He became one of the most knowledgeable BBSC tuners with the SS box. Then all of a sudden, he is selling the car that he has spent the last four years of his adult life and much of his "spare change" because of life changes, or whatever reason. Makes you wonder, huh?

I have met Dave once, but have many close friends who have spent more time with him. He generally had bad things to say about the BBSC, always praising the CTSC and the torque of turbochargers. He comes across as something of a dweeb on the board, always complainig about this and that. He found Allen and Bill interesting and misses them not being around anymore :frown:. Of all the cars to buy, he buys a very highly modified BBSC from a forum member not known for his warm and fuzzy persona. He then drives the car and discovers problems after unknown to me conditions. He then spends many a cell-phone minute to almost everyone who owns a BBSC that is on the board, enough so that the fact that most cell phones have caller ID prevented direct communication. :rolleyes: Just to further his forum persona, he continues to bring up this situation over and over, so that he has now entered the same league of pissy posting as Andy and Armando. Curious how that turns out, huh.

Again, I am old and do not care what anyone thinks of my diatribe, just calling it as I read it. :eek:

:biggrin: :eek:

Most take things to seriously, and while I am not running for office anytime soon I dont give a rats ass if I loose the Mr. Congeniality Award on Prime. This and many other sites are great sources for information, but in the long run its a bunch of adults talking wheels,snap ring and caliper color. All PMs to me asking for help have always been answered and I will go out of my way to help, but the constant whinning by some just paints a bigger bullseye on their back.

Armando

ncdogdoc said:

Hmm.. I take a lot of offense to your post. How do you know who I talk to on my cell phone? There is only one person on this site that does not answer my calls, for whatever reason. Not sure what his problem is. And I have not spent much time with anyone here on prime because I don't live close to anyone. You have a lot of nerve Old man. I don't recall meeting you, but I sure do look forward to the next time this dweeb and you do meet. :mad:

I have to say, I was considering getting another NSX, but this community has gone WAY south. What a joke.

ANY one of you who says you would not talk to the previous owner if you had a head gasket blow in 120 miles is a FREAKING LIAR. :mad:

Last edited:
Dave,listen to uncle Hulka!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back