Yellow Rose vs. Netviper

Status
Not open for further replies.
NetViper said:
Ok. Here is my comment. If you thought the motor would only be good for 2.5 years, it would have been nice of you to tell me that before I bought it -- as it indeed only did last 2.5 years. Thats all. The motor is now stronger than it ever was with the cometics and ARP head studs.

Andy, it sounds like you miss your car. You can buy it back at any time. I think you enjoyed it a lot more than me. Just let me know.

You may take offense to this and if you do that is okay with me.

You sounds like a cry baby! I am sick of your posts about how Andy took advantage of you and you didn't get a fair shake.

The bottom line is you bought a car that had extensive modifications done to the car and if it failed immediately after you drove it Andy has no responsibility whatsoever. You had the opportunity to have the car checked out before you bought it and could of looked over all of the mods before purchasing.

Three things threw me over the edge though:
1. People posted good advice to you and all you thought they were doing was taking shots at you. You need to look deep at yourself and not project onto others.

2. I am one of the people who helped you out when your other car was damaged and you make a comment about how this community has went downhill, again look inward.

3. You threaten others on this board because of them trying to tell you the truth.

I don't know any of the people who posted on this thread personally so don't think I am siding one way or the other because of being friends.

If you want to now meet me and discuss this issue just let me know.

Carguy! said:
If you want to now meet me and discuss this issue just let me know.

Is that a threat? Seems rather hipocritical after what you just posted.

I do want to meet you though. You have sweet cars and I have always enjoyed your posts. Sorry you think I am a cry-baby. I guess if I owned a Carerra GT than I wouldn't care about a $4500 repair either.

Couple other things to keep in mind.

1) I didn't start this thread although for some reason now it looks like I did.
2) I kept my problems off the site for months and months and months. Seven months later, still not FI, but at least I have been able to drive the car NA for the last 3 weeks. I have put just over 800 miles on the car since delivery.
3) I tried to let this thread die, but it seems someone gets a kick out of it and keeps it going. The latest round of stuff was taken from another thread and posted in this thread.
4) I wish this shit was locked. It should have been long ago.

Last edited:
Ok. Here is my comment. If you thought the motor would only be good for 2.5 years, it would have been nice of you to tell me that before I bought it -- as it indeed only did last 2.5 years.

Again, you are missing my point. My point is that I think 2.5 years on a heavily modded 8000 RPM engine that is FI'ed is not unreasonable.

If you are suggesting I knew it would last only 2.5 years after the rebuild, that is utterly ridiculous. I refer you to a comment I made in one of our e-mails or PMs, where I said something like if someone had a crystal ball to accurately predict engine problems and when it would happen, that person would be rich beyond imagination. I don't possess that ability to predict the future.

The motor is now stronger than it ever was with the cometics and ARP head studs.

And who was it that should've known that Cometic and ARP should've been used in the first place? Not me, as to sound like a broken record, because I did not build the engine. Please do keep that in mind.

Andy, it sounds like you miss your car. You can buy it back at any time. I think you enjoyed it a lot more than me.

Even if I wanted to, I can't drive it. This past Monday I tore a muscle in my left calf. It swelled 1.5" larger than the right calf. I am not allowed to be vertical except to go to the bathroom and when I am stationary (sitting or lying) the leg must be elevated. Next step is to wear a "cam walker" (walking boot) for three to four weeks. I don't think that will work well with a five-speed.

Yellow Rose said:
Even if I wanted to, I can't drive it. This past Monday I tore a muscle in my left calf. It swelled 1.5" larger than the right calf. I am not allowed to be vertical except to go to the bathroom and when I am stationary (sitting or lying) the leg must be elevated. Next step is to wear a "cam walker" (walking boot) for three to four weeks. I don't think that will work well with a five-speed.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon. Honestly, if you do want it back let me know. It was your baby for a long long time.

Awww,,,,,"Lets get ready to.....................Hug" :biggrin:

Re: Impression of "stunning" AEM tune on BBSC NSX

TampaBayNSX-R said:
"In the red corner we have Net "I can't wait to meet you" Viper wearing red trunks with silver lining...in the blue corner we have Armando "My BBSC KICKS YOUR A$$" Colls wearing white trunks with Mark Basch's likeness emblazoned on the rear..."

God that was a horrid visual...sorry for that guys.

Gentleman we want a clean fight, no punching during the clinches, no low blows...oh wait...it may be too late for that one... :biggrin:

this is what the epic battle has looked like....

http://tmous.com/media/MOUS_kung-fu.html [not work/kid safe...]

now back to snap rings, & caliper color :rolleyes:

Hay which wax do you guys think is the best, Zymol or Zaino?

NetViper said:
Is that a threat? Seems rather hipocritical after what you just posted.

I do want to meet you though. You have sweet cars and I have always enjoyed your posts. Sorry you think I am a cry-baby. I guess if I owned a Carerra GT than I wouldn't care about a $4500 repair either.

Couple other things to keep in mind.

1) I didn't start this thread although for some reason now it looks like I did.
2) I kept my problems off the site for months and months and months. Seven months later, still not FI, but at least I have been able to drive the car NA for the last 3 weeks. I have put just over 800 miles on the car since delivery.
3) I tried to let this thread die, but it seems someone gets a kick out of it and keeps it going. The latest round of stuff was taken from another thread and posted in this thread.
4) I wish this shit was locked. It should have been long ago.

I apologize for my previous post, I was in a bad mood and probably shouldn't of posted.

Take care and good luck getting your car fixed up right.

Carguy! said:
I apologize for my previous post, I was in a bad mood and probably shouldn't of posted.

Take care and good luck getting your car fixed up right.

No problem. Thanks for the apology.

Hay which wax do you guys think is the best, Zymol or Zaino?

Neither......I use a blend of ear wax and butt cheese, with a splash of toe jam and smegma.

By the way, you incorrectly spelled the first brand.....it is Zymöl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back