Wednesday 10 am (ish) Caravan from LA to NSXPO

You guys have fun without me. *bawl!*
sad-smiley-020.gif

i thought you were going///

I knew you were someone I know but I couldn't think of who. Bummer that you aren't coming with that perfect black beauty, Graeme!:frown:

I almost want to tag along for part of the caravan just to feel like I was (almost) there. Hehehe...

Gil - Thanks for thinking of me. You can pitch my NEW V1 Radar Detector Mount at NSXPO, since I cannot attend!!

We haven't even discussed the commissions yet! :biggrin:
Get one to me by Wednesday morning and I'll display it and your business cards at the show-n-shine. Thanks again Scott for the radios.

I will be meeting at McDonalds at 11. See everyone there.

Steve -- I am just keeping you posted on the wash thread >> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142052

Curious as to how many from our group would be going over there to wash. I know I am in.

^You guys are going to go wash your cars after a mere 4 1/2 hour drive? Wow! I'll be just using some detail spray. And I thought S2000 owners were crazy. :biggrin: (I did get 3/4 of mine waxed today.)

^You guys are going to go wash your cars after a mere 4 1/2 hour drive? Wow! I'll be just using some detail spray. And I thought S2000 owners were crazy. :biggrin: (I did get 3/4 of mine waxed today.)

LOL, it's not just a 4.5hr drive...My car gets washed about once every other month. So it's definitely due, plus I tend to collect quite a few bugs on the way :biggrin:

Hey Mario,

I'll see if I can get away. If I can, I will run with you from the SGV. :)

Graeme,

I'm leaving Sierra Madre about 9:00 am to drop off my dog at the PetsMart Doggie Hotel in San Dimas (near the 210 & 57 interchange). Then I'm continuing on the 210 getting off at the Baseline offramp to meet up with unagijones (Sam) at 9:50 am. Then we are off to McDonalds.

Hope we can meet up. I'll even leave earlier if it would help, or we can gets some coffee somewhere.

Best,

Mario

LOL, it's not just a 4.5hr drive...My car gets washed about once every other month. So it's definitely due, plus I tend to collect quite a few bugs on the way :biggrin:

Ah common Steve, your car looked fantastic this morning at Niguel Motors and mine was a mess from the rain on the way down. But, bugs, yes a problem on the road.

Update on my preparations: Ramon turned my front calipers, installed my Hawk HP+ brake pads and Motul RBF 600 brake fluid, did several other repairs/maintenance work, and I'm now ready for HPDE! I'm also doing beatification work, painting my calipers, cleaning the wheels, clay baring the paint and so on. I'm definitely getting excited. Se you all real soon!
Mario

Graeme,

I'm leaving Sierra Madre about 9:00 am to drop off my dog at the PetsMart Doggie Hotel in San Dimas (near the 210 & 57 interchange). Then I'm continuing on the 210 getting off at the Baseline offramp to meet up with unagijones (Sam) at 9:50 am. Then we are off to McDonalds.

Hope we can meet up. I'll even leave earlier if it would help, or we can gets some coffee somewhere.

Best,

Mario

Mario,

That's literally right down the street from me! I just realized that I can't make the drive because I have a 12:00 appointment. :frown:

The Mad Greek in Baker is right off the 15 and has plenty of parking in their lot and near by as well as plenty of seating. They offer more than just Greek food on the menu. We stop their everytime we go to Vegas:biggrin:
If we do stop here there is also a very spirited drive that we could do from Baker to Pahrump and then to Vegas and it only would add an hour to the drive. One of my brothers has a vacation home in Pahrump and does this drive every month in his Acura TL and says it is a blast, never any cops and wide open during the week.
Just a thought

Being of Greek heritage, I "throw my dishes" for eating at the Mad Greek.

MAD_GREEK_1_1979.JPG

Only one more day:biggrin::wink::cool::smile:

Back