Wednesday 10 am (ish) Caravan from LA to NSXPO

Please plan on having one of my brownies at McDonald's, if you care for one.

They are very good:smile: and they should help us make it to Baker(Mad Greek) without being too hungry along the way:biggrin:
Thanks Patty

I will be on the drive up long enough to get me some brownies. :D

Will Greek food at the Mad Greek change your mind to continue to Baker:smile:

My apolgies!:redface: You are more than welcome to join the mini caravan from Target in Anaheim Hills to McDonalds!:biggrin:

Actually, I still plan on meeting all of ya at the McDonalds. Wow...tomorrow...CRAZY!

I'm going to need that extra half an hour to pack...seems I'm crunching to the last minute ( though at least my NSX is more ready than Eddie's :D )

14. Powered by HONDAY (conrad)

Honday? :p

Last edited:
I don't know. It's gonna be a long, lonely drive home. :redface:

I should be able to, though. :D

That would be great if you join us for lunch. I know the drive back will be lonely but you will be in your NSX and that should help make it better and think of the fun you will have hangin with the group:biggrin: That would mean more brownies too.

Last edited:
Brownies! Can't wait.

BTW, I'd like to take advantage of that car wash offer too. I thought my car would be clean when I picked it up from Power Acura this morning, but they didn't wash it...and I suspect the drive to Vegas will pick up more than a few specs of dirt and bugs to justify the time spent. :p

--Eric

Took me all day to paint my calipers and clean up my wheels :eek: Now I have to wash my car in the semi dark:redface:

See you all tomorrow, missed spots, smudges and all!

Just to put it on this page...
Looks like we have 15!! cars now...

1.Ca AGNSX (Steve)

2. MarineNSX93 (Mike)

3. Kyras (Patty)

4. mcano (Mario)

5. coolnsx (Gil)

6. unagijones (Sam)

7. akira 3D (Eric)

8. YellowHaze (Steve)

9. LMR (Les)

10. bboxer (Tino)

11. Earlyapex (Robert) maybe? (Driving from Newbury Park, may meet us.)

12. Wirewizz (John)

13. SFDreamer (Steve)

14. POWERED by HONDAY (Conrad)

15. FuryNSX (Randy)

Save one for me???? Puleeze! (You promised long ago!) :smile:

You got it, buddy. I made extras so I promise to save you one. Might have a few, even, for the other dam people, if I swing it.

Okay, fixed now.... :)

Looks like we have 15!! cars now...

1.Ca AGNSX (Steve)

2. MarineNSX93 (Mike)

3. Kyras (Patty)

4. mcano (Mario)

5. coolnsx (Gil)

6. unagijones (Sam)

7. akira 3D (Eric)

8. YellowHaze (Steve)

9. LMR (Les)

10. bboxer (Tino)

11. Earlyapex (Robert) maybe? (Driving from Newbury Park, may meet us.)

12. Wirewizz (John)

13. SFDreamer (Steve)

14. POWERED by HONDA (Conrad)

15. FuryNSX (Randy)

I was awake at about 4am and my deck was wet with dew. I got up at about 6 am and the Santa Anas are here. It should be really dry and clear for our drive. I hope the winds aren't too strong, and don't blow sand against our babies.

BTW, I'm hoping the stop for lunch isn't over an hour and that we leave McDonald's by 11, as planned. I'm going to try to go straight to the dam to meet up with my friend Gene (jukngene) who's driving all the way from Delaware, and the four or five others, he's driving with today. I'll just skip checking in to the hotel, and continue on. :smile:

Just got back home after my long, sad, teary-eyed drive back from Baker.

It was a nice drive up with the group. Good seeing everyone! Have fun, guys and gals! :D

Just got back home after my long, sad, teary-eyed drive back from Baker.

It was a nice drive up with the group. Good seeing everyone! Have fun, guys and gals! :D

^It was good to see you, Graeme. :)

Hello everyone!

I sure enjoyed the caravan to NSXPO and I hope you all did too:biggrin:

On a side note I know I loaned a club radio to MarineNSX93 (Mike) and he and I will get together soon to get it back to me.

I also know that Coolnsx (Gil) loaned a radio to someone in the caravan and he can't remember who. Would you please step forward and let me know. That radio was loaned to Gil and he is responsible for it.

Thanks!

Hi Steve,

This is Sam and I have Gil's walkie talkie (the Uniden one). I also left Gil a message on his get-well thread. I am back to Claremont now and will be here for another week before I head back to AZ. Please PM me and let me know how you want me to get it to you.

Thanks,

Sam

Hello everyone!

I sure enjoyed the caravan to NSXPO and I hope you all did too:biggrin:

On a side note I know I loaned a club radio to MarineNSX93 (Mike) and he and I will get together soon to get it back to me.

I also know that Coolnsx (Gil) loaned a radio to someone in the caravan and he can't remember who. Would you please step forward and let me know. That radio was loaned to Gil and he is responsible for it.

Thanks!

Steve, Gil loaned me one as well. I took it to Ramon's shop today and gave it to Tom.

Back