Wednesday 10 am (ish) Caravan from LA to NSXPO

No need for another mad Greek.
I am one and I am mad as hell !
I am also with Gil for the Strip show followed by the return trip to OC :)

Last edited:
Patty, What time are you leaving Cook's Corner? I also want to meet at McDonald's. Gil

I was planning on taking the 241 toll road, not Santiago Canyon. But now that you mention it, that would be more fun. I just plan on leaving my house around 9:30, to be to McDonald's before 11.

I was planning on taking the 241 toll road, not Santiago Canyon. But now that you mention it, that would be more fun. I just plan on leaving my house around 9:30, to be to McDonald's before 11.

Then I'll plan to leave Cook's at 9:30am Wenesday. Either meet me there or I can pick you up on Santiago Canyon road heading to the 241.

Have you got a club radio?

No need for another mad Greek.
I am one and I am mad as hell !
I am also with Gil for the Strip show followed by the return trip to OC :)

I can never get enough Mad Geeks... I mean Greeks!

I didn't know that Cheryl and Donna would allow you and Gil to go to a Gentleman's club:eek:...

Oh, you mean the drive down Las Vegas Blvd on Sunday AM:wink::wink:

I am just afraid that will take until about 11:00 and We (Sandi and I) need to get home to prpare for holloween with our beautiful granddaughters:smile:

Then I'll plan to leave Cook's at 9:30am Wenesday. Either meet me there or I can pick you up on Santiago Canyon road heading to the 241.

Have you got a club radio?

No I don't have a club radio. Actually, I don't even know what that means. I just have a pair of walkie-talkies I've used at S2000 meets back east.

I can never get enough Mad Geeks... I mean Greeks!

I didn't know that Cheryl and Donna would allow you and Gil to go to a Gentleman's club:eek:...

Oh, you mean the drive down Las Vegas Blvd on Sunday AM:wink::wink:

I am just afraid that will take until about 11:00 and We (Sandi and I) need to get home to prpare for holloween with our beautiful granddaughters:smile:

Let's see, we'll have Cheryl, Donna, me, and there's a Chippendale's in Vegas. :biggrin:

Looks like we have 12 to 13 cars now...

1.Ca AGNSX (Steve)

2. MarineNSX93 (Mike)

3. Kyras (Patty)

4. mcano (Mario)

5. coolnsx (Gil)

6. unagijones (Sam)

7. akira 3D (Eric)

8. YellowHaze (Steve)

9. LMR (Les)

10. bboxer (Tino)

11. Earlyapex (Robert) maybe? (Driving from Newbury Park, may meet us.)

12. Wirewizz (John)

13. SFDreamer ( ? )

It might come in useful if someone has cell phone numbers in case of car troubles or no-shows. Don't want to sit around waiting. :rolleyes: I'll send mine to Steve (Ca AGNSX). If anyone wants to send me their name and cell phone number, I'll keep a list handy.

No I don't have a club radio. Actually, I don't even know what that means. I just have a pair of walkie-talkies I've used at S2000 meets back east.

I got two spare radios from Scott (ss-md), thanks my friend, sorry you can't join us :frown:. Meet me at Cook's and I'll give it to you one. Leave your walkie-talkies behind; These are the real deal!

I'll have one extra for the ride up if needed I'll bring with me.

In EXACTLY 7 days it's on! :wink:

I am the third "Steve" :)
Steve,
Glad you will going with the OC morning group, we are lucky to have the grey "BEAST":eek::biggrin: rolling with us.

I got two spare radios from Scott (ss-md), thanks my friend, sorry you can't join us :frown:. Meet me at Cook's and I'll give it to you one. Leave your walkie-talkies behind; These are the real deal!

I'll have one extra for the ride up if needed I'll bring with me.

In EXACTLY 7 days it's on! :wink:

Thank you, Scott and Gil. Gil, I'll meet you at Cook's Corner at 9:30 then.

Hey Gil, how's the lemon tree doing? I thought I might bring some lemon bars to McDonald's.

Thank you, Scott and Gil. Gil, I'll meet you at Cook's Corner at 9:30 then.

Hey Gil, how's the lemon tree doing? I thought I might bring some lemon bars to McDonald's.

All good, see you there.
Lemons are small and growing, I'll be back Sunday morning and give you the lemon update!

Looks like we have 15!! cars now...

1.Ca AGNSX (Steve)

2. MarineNSX93 (Mike)

3. Kyras (Patty)

4. mcano (Mario)

5. coolnsx (Gil)

6. unagijones (Sam)

7. akira 3D (Eric)

8. YellowHaze (Steve)

9. LMR (Les)

10. bboxer (Tino)

11. Earlyapex (Robert) maybe? (Driving from Newbury Park, may meet us.)

12. Wirewizz (John)

13. SFDreamer (Steve)

14. POWERED by HONDAY (Conrad)

15. FuryNSX (Randy)

Is it Wednesday yet:tongue:

Wow, this should be fun, just getting there. :smile:

ISN'T THAT HOW WE ROLL!! :biggrin:
Thanks Steve for getting this ride hooked up for all of us, Greek for lunch is cool with me. Easy parking, decent food, I'm happy anywhere you want. Gil

I got two spare radios from Scott (ss_md), thanks my friend, sorry you can't join us :frown:.

Gil - Thanks for thinking of me. You can pitch my NEW V1 Radar Detector Mount at NSXPO, since I cannot attend!!

You guys have fun without me. *bawl!*
sad-smiley-020.gif

Back