The 2010 World Cup football thread

Well Mexico advances but I fear they screwed themselves by not winning that game. Having to possibly face Argentina in the elimination round is not good.

Argentina is not as bad as it looks, we play against them very often so we know them a little better than a european team.

Uruguay-Mexico, was anyone's game, we had them a couple times...

-MSR

Argentina is not as bad as it looks,
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i40e62302-fc11-446b-a7f2-9b2d397d09.jpg

US win the match against algeria and qualify in FIRST place of the group :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations guys.....well done... the reward for a better played football

engus.jpg

Hehe. Well, congratulations to both teams, last minute strike there from donovan. Pretty bad for Slovenia. Hopefully we win tonight so we'll get England in the round of sixteen.

goooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!!!!!!:biggrin:

"THAT'S A TWOFUR!" There will be no fighting in the family tonight. :biggrin:

queen2-1.jpg

UNC_SAM.gif

That coke sniffing guy is still involved in the sport?

I hate that team.

I picked Germany to win the whole thing but I must part with them now that they will play England. :eek:

englandwallpaper1.jpg

Also, go U.S.A. against Ghana.

Thats a surprise? How many coke sniffing, little girl raping, dog killing, gun toting scum do we have still involved in American sports?

The list goes on ...... and on ........ and on! Add Lawrence Taylor now with the rest of those creeps. He's pleading "not guilty" so I probably should watch what I say about him until all the facts are known. :biggrin:

Just heard that the Queen will visit Wimbledon for first time in 33 years. Damn!
I wish she would come to South Africa on Sunday to motivate the troops against Germany! They are going to need all the help they can muster up.
:smile:

GO ENGLAND!

It's a helluva game. Who would have thought the defending champs would be going home today? Congrats to the Slovaks.

The list goes on ...... and on ........ and on! Add Lawrence Taylor now with the rest of those creeps. He's pleading "not guilty" so I probably should watch what I say about him until all the facts are known. :biggrin:

I served Lt at the previous restaurant I worked at. He fell asleep at the table while waiting for his food...

Never would have thought Italy, France, and even Greece were to get knocked out. Even though Brazil is already into the next round tomorrows game should be nothing short of a world cup final!

Stephen

Back