The 2010 World Cup football thread

Argentina and Mexico was the best game so far.

England was robbed...that was clearly a goal. :cool:

Bad call, you're right ............. but it wouldn't have mattered. The German kids were hungrier, more disciplined, young and fresh. Our guys looked old and tired today. Too bad. :frown::frown: It sucks!
Anyway, now that England goes home, I can totally concentrate on winning some $$ with Germany, as they were my pick when all this started, to win it all. :smile:

I agree, do wonder what it would of done for our momentum. Germany did play better and just picked apart our defense. Certainly an interesting world cup. I could see either Brazil or Germany winning

Holland moves on much due to Wesley Sneijder just dancing through the Slovakia defense like they weren't there. He almost had 4 goals himself!

Look for The Blue Samurai to get through vs. a tough Paraguay today.

7c14c8047b689ca2.jpg

predictions_of_a_semifinal_finish_d.jpg

Japan and Espana will be victorious tomorrow and will thus face each other in the quarters. "That will be a game!"

My question is .............. will Germany beat Argentina? :confused:

well let's hope your at least half right. Go Spain!

I dont think Germany has what it takes to beat a very good Argentina team. But it's going to be a great game.

Finals will be
Argentina x Netherlands! just like in 1978!!

:frown::frown::frown::frown:

Maybe Dunga will change his tatics up after this loss. Hopefully if I go to Brazil in 2014 I'll get to see Ronaldinho play.

I hope at least Argentina or Spain make it to the finals. I need a reason to watch it now!

Stephen

:frown::frown::frown::frown:

Maybe Dunga will change his tatics up after this loss. Hopefully if I go to Brazil in 2014 I'll get to see Ronaldinho play.

I hope at least Argentina or Spain make it to the finals. I need a reason to watch it now!

Stephen

Ronaldinho will be old, I just don't get why Dunga didn't call Ronaldinho + Adriano, I know both are on their last leg, but still they were very very badly judged to be out of the WC, Dunga and Jorginho also I am sure are done.

ronaldinho_adriano.jpg

Back