NSX Prime Cribs

as an offshoot of another pic thread, I figure it's time to get to know the homes of our favorite Prime members. Post pic if you have them!

My other reason for this thread is I am planning I buying/building a house in the coming months, and I need design and decorating ideas...

Here's mine :)

2112032.JPG

poet_x said:
My other reason for this thread is I am planning I buying/building a house in the coming months, and I need design and decorating ideas...
I'm in the real estate biz...drive the NSX to Chicago and I'll show you some kickass designs *

-Awais

* - O-Ace gets to drive poet_x's NSX while giving a tour of the local properties :D

Re: Re: NSX Prime Cribs

O-Ace said:
I'm in the real estate biz...drive the NSX to Chicago and I'll show you some kickass designs *

-Awais

* - O-Ace gets to drive poet_x's NSX while giving a tour of the local properties :D

No problem. You just let me know when a good time would be. *

*poet_x doesn't own an nsx yet, but will within the coming year, and would be happy to drive O-Ace around to look at the local properties :D

nik3sgte said:
Phoen$x, do you have two separate garages???
Yeah, it's actually a split 3-car garage, although the developer did build an even bigger plan with a split 4-car garage later on. My next house will have a 4+ car garage if I can help it. :D

Geoffrey Edmunds builds this awesome house that I really like:

mirador.jpg

mirador_1.gif

mirador_2.gif

CokerRat said:
Nice... except you have to walk 300 feet to take a leak in the morning. :)

actually i think I'd like that. I enjoy houses that have the things I want in different areas. Makes me feel like I'm really using all of a house.

I guess that's just me...

PHOEN$X said:
Yeah, it's actually a split 3-car garage, although the developer did build an even bigger plan with a split 4-car garage later on. My next house will have a 4+ car garage if I can help it. :D

Geoffrey Edmunds builds this awesome house that I really like:

Nice floor plan PHOEN$X, I wants one too! :D

Back