Interested in a DYNO DAY?

Hey guys! Got some bad news... A racing event has been changed to Dec 6th which means Bisi from Bisimoto engineering will be out of town. I am working on another day with him right now. Anyone that needs to dyno sooner let me know. I should be able to accommodate you. PM me for details. I'm interested to see what everyone does on the dyno =)

Hi Spooler Yes, We can baseline your car. It is $60 for up to 4 runs so let me know if you want to be added. Thanks.

So DEC 6th is out of the picture now? :confused:

So DEC 6th is out of the picture now? :confused:

I know I'm pretty bummed about it. I should have a date soon. It sucks cause Thanksgiving and Christmas will make it hard for us to find a convenient weekend to Dyno! :frown:

you can always stick that in the middle? thanksgiving is already next week so that should be over and done with. and christmas, well that's during the week. SUCKS cause i'll be at work for the holidays, but weekends i'm free, lol. whatever weekend date you find out, i'll look into and see if i don't already have anything planned. keep us posted!!! :smile:

Brian, I'm in :smile:

+1 Count me in too!

Well Vance,

Dec 20 is 3 weeks from now

I've got absolutely nothing better to do..how bout you?

We could sell tickets for this:biggrin:

Vance Hu's 3.2 NSX-R rep Vs. Spooler's 3.3 SOS stage 4

bring Cuban's:biggrin:

spooler

I will try and make this. Bisi is an awesome guy!

I have done lots of dyno Days for NSX guys and other groups. Its always fun to just hang out at one and meet new people and not get my hands dirty :biggrin:

since it's only a couple weeks away, what time we all meeting? is there an address for those who haven't been there (myself included)? thanks a lot!! should be a nice day i hope!

I'm down for the 20th. Please send me the address.

Bisimoto Engineering
13933 Ramona Ave Suite D.
Chino, CA 91710

Bisimoto Engineering
13933 Ramona Ave Suite D.
Chino, CA 91710

THanks Long

Dyno time will start at 10am. PLease let everyone show up at least by 12pm. I will personally PM everyone and give them the final details by next week. It looks to be a good showing!

If it's still possible, I'd like to come out and join you guys for the festivities:biggrin:

Eric

This looks to be a good turnout! Please PM me if you are interested in joining us. I will PM you the cost for baseline and or tuning cost. We plan to have food after the Dyno Day at Thai BBQ! So if you want to hang out or see how much power you are making this is the time to do it!

If anyone is interested in a custom tuned ROM let me know in advance to schedule an appointment. Thanks guys!

At Bisimoto Engineering facilities there will be complimentary beverages and a nice waiting area if you wish to just relax and chat with fellow NSX owners!

This looks to be a good turnout! Please PM me if you are interested in joining us. I will PM you the cost for baseline and or tuning cost. We plan to have food after the Dyno Day at Thai BBQ! So if you want to hang out or see how much power you are making this is the time to do it!

If anyone is interested in a custom tuned ROM let me know in advance to schedule an appointment. Thanks guys!

At Bisimoto Engineering facilities there will be complimentary beverages and a nice waiting area if you wish to just relax and chat with fellow NSX owners!

Brian you've already got me down for a custom tune. Also don't worry about comming down to Irvine (haven't heard from you) I'll just grab the stuff when I see you then.

Brian you've already got me down for a custom tune. Also don't worry about comming down to Irvine (haven't heard from you) I'll just grab the stuff when I see you then.

Thanks bud! Got ur goodies in my pocket! It's just super busy for me. I wil see you there. We are starting at 10:30am so lets get you in at 11:30. Thanks bud!

sweeet :biggrin: ill try to make this ! is vance coming? love to hear that exhaust

I'll be going but I'm gonna have to leave around 2pm. Got a christmas potluck i need to host. :eek: BTW, let's hope for some good weather. looks like for the next week it'll be raining.

Rain or shine we are dynoing! Yes, Vance will be there to show off on the Dyno! hehe

Matt,
Did you just want to baseline? Yes, I can add you. :smile: Curious to see what it does on a dynapak!

This looks to be a good showing guys

UPDATED LIST

1. Chado
2. Manh3
3. jagtiger
4. AdvanCPAP.com
5. VanceHu
6. Graeme
7. sicarius82
8. eNeSeX 95T

Hanging out.
1. Striker525