• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How 'bout that stock market?

Up 5K today. I'd post the trade logs but I've been getting partial fills all day and they are a mathematical mess. Honestly, who buys 20 shares of BIDU? BAH. If anyone is dying to see the log, I can surely post it. Just let me know. How you doing Steve? Buy those calls back yet?

To the guys here trading stocks. What do you average for an annual return(percentage wise)?
15%, 20%, 25%, more???

To the guys here trading stocks. What do you average for an annual return(percentage wise)?
15%, 20%, 25%, more???

well to all Prime guys who got on the rmbs band wagon today made 10-15% today! Lets keep in touch guys and keep our eyes peeled for more deals like the one we enjoyed today!!!!!

I am turning about 20% per month right now but the market won't be in 20%/month returns forever.

According to my calculator the math is more like 21% on RMBS in about 15 mins :wink:

well to all Prime guys who got on the rmbs band wagon today made 10-15% today! Lets keep in touch guys and keep our eyes peeled for more deals like the one we enjoyed today!!!!!

I am turning about 20% per month right now but the market won't be in 20%/month returns forever.

What the hell are you guys talking about with these mortgage backed trades? I'm always game to hear what else is shakin' in the markets :tongue: :smile:

Mortgage backed trades? That one went over my head. :confused:

2.3K so far today. More to come.

bidu-2.jpg

'nuther quick $1200

bidu99.jpg

Interesting day thus far I suppose.

1 ES Trade for Par.
1 ES Trade for -2.25 (Limited risk, high reward potential I just had to give a shot. Normally would've passed on)
1 AUDUSD Scalp for -9 Pips
1 AUDUSD Swing thats sitting up about 9 pips (Targeting around 40)
1 EURJPY Swing that is out for +43

And then theres my GBPUSD trade that I posted up in here last thursday. Thats sitting at +302 pips, but i'm targeting about a hundred more... Stops at B/E on that obviously! ;)

I got my work cut out in the ES though, tapes aren't friendly... chopping huge ranges...

quick 5 hundo

bidu98.jpg

Damn. I was short 10k RMBS near the close and I covered it for a reasonable profit but I sure wish I went against my rules and held it over night. It got slammed in AF. I hardly ever hold postions uncovered overnight.

Any guesses on tomorrows action?

2K so far....gonna make it 10 by cob.

bidu96.jpg

'nother quick 5 hundo.

aapl99.jpg

and another quick 5 hundo...in 40 seconds..3K today.

aapl98.jpg

500 more in 50 seconds. ;)

aapl97.jpg

Last edited:
Like taking candy from a baby today. 20 seconds.

aapl96.jpg

500 more.

aapl95.jpg

500 more...5K today so far. I'm done...it's almost vodka thirty. ;)

aapl94.jpg

Ugh. Couldn't help myself. 500 more.

bidu90.jpg

Back