• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How 'bout that stock market?

Nice short, Steve! Hang in there....you've got A LONG way down!!

Slow trading today but making money. :) 2K here.

aapl76.jpg

3K here.
Also, sold some BTE....will buy it back when it drops....and long EMC @ 15.03. This guy seems CHEAP! Hopefully the tech rally will pan out for me.

aapl75.jpg

Did you get any bidu short? Where is your cover point?

I haven't shorted any today....i saw it take off and decided to wait. Cover @ 250.

Looks like mild support at 276 and the chart is showing 255 to 260. ???

I will cover anywhere under 270 because I don't sit on shorts overnight. :smile:

G.

aapl77.jpg

aapl78.jpg

Looks like mild support at 276 and the chart is showing 255 to 260. ???

I will cover anywhere under 270 because I don't sit on shorts overnight. :smile:

The upper looks to be about 400 but if I had extra cash i'd consider shorting bidu among a few other similar names. Asian markets have had several extremely strong days, they get in to a selling frenzy easier then we do.

Just tried to short BIDU @ 284....Ameritrade has none in their inventory. WOW.

The upper looks to be about 400 but if I had extra cash i'd consider shorting bidu among a few other similar names. Asian markets have had several extremely strong days, they get in to a selling frenzy easier then we do.

Yeah, I am not sure if I am going to have to sit on this overnight which I hate doing.

The US markets have also had a few good days and still holding today. I am surprised there has not been a sell off yet. :confused: Seems poised to pull back a bit.

Yeah, I am not sure if I am going to have to sit on this overnight which I hate doing.

The US markets have also had a few good days and still holding today. I am surprised there has not been a sell off yet. :confused: Seems poised to pull back a bit.

If you've got the cash/buying power...I'd say hold it overnight. Put in a GTC+EH order to cover at a price you're comfortable with.

If you've got the cash/buying power...I'd say hold it overnight. Put in a GTC+EH order to cover at a price you're comfortable with.

I have a buy stop in at 300 but scottrades orders don't extend into AF. It really feels like this market is going to sell of at the end of the day today. I agree that BIDU will fall back to 250 I just hate holding shorts overnight, especially a stock that seems to be hold a huge gain from yesterday. I thought for sure it would be back to 260 by now.

Damn...I would be 8K in the green if that order went through. BAH.

nuther $700

aapl79.jpg

G.
aapl80.jpg

5 hundo.

aapl81.jpg

Closed my AXP and HD stock and options, cleared 3.6K...sitting on 650 bidu short at 281.4969.

edit buy stop in at 300

3k so far. BIDU is FALLING. :)

aapl91.jpg

Back