• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How 'bout that stock market?

1750.....I hear ya on BIDU....but when it falls....it FALLS.

AAPL92.jpg

quick 750. love these.

AAPL93.jpg

1250. Trade some AAPL, steve...it'll calm ya down.

aapl94-1.jpg

Up 212.5/contract in the ES, still down 25.00/contract in the NQ... Lots of time left...

I'm gonna try and cane 400/contract net out of the markets today. :)

Up 212.5/contract in the ES, still down 25.00/contract in the NQ... Lots of time left...

I'm gonna try and cane 400/contract net out of the markets today. :)

I got long the eur/usd this am, up about 85 per contract. Had a Pinbar with RSI divergence :) easy stuff, no loser in the last 12 trades. You guys screwing around on the 3-5min stuff work too hard lol

Do this make several mill a year and only take 6-8 trades a month. When you guys are watching tick by ticket I am sleeping, on the lake, working out, or playing drums :) I did the 3min shit for years, now I got smart and trade a longer timeframe.

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 68
Do this make several mill a year and only take 6-8 trades a month. When you guys are watching tick by ticket I am sleeping, on the lake, working out, or playing drums :) I did the 3min shit for years, now I got smart and trade a longer timeframe.

Maybe someday when I'm balling like you, I'll look back and shake my head. :)

Last edited:
Why don't you use a broker account? Your spreads look like .5 and that sucks. But then again like the taxes thing :)

Broker account? What for? I don't manage other people's money anymore. Apex is fine for me. $10 per trade.

My spreads are what I make em. I'm scalping .10 .20 and .30 because that's all I need.

Last edited:
Broker account? What for? I don't manage other people's money anymore. Apex is fine for me. $10 per trade.

My spreads are what I make em. I'm scalping .10 .20 and .30 because that's all I need.

Broker acounts have tighter spreads and lower comms. Also you dont have to manage others money just need a few 100k to open one.

Closed my Bidu position for a small profit and reopened another position, 1200 shares, at 285.76. I trimmed the position back by 400 shares at a 2k loss. I just can't believe this thing is holding like it is. It is actually making me sweat a bit. I can't believe the whole market is holding up. :confused: Where is the 300 pointer down because I really feel like one is coming.
BTW I am short BIDU.

If we don't get the 300 pointer down I am going to be pissed I closed my long positions. I have closed all my long positions except ACI, BUCY, DBA, DRYS, POT, TMA, VLO, TSO. Everything else I closed because of the run up. I figured we would sell down and I could buy them back at lower levels.

Edit, does anyone think we have last minute IRA money coming in here before the 15th? What is supporting this market because it sure isn't good news.

Last edited:
Broker acounts have tighter spreads and lower comms. Also you dont have to manage others money just need a few 100k to open one.

You're mistaken...with equities, the spread between the bid and ask is determined by the market, not your broker. I can auto route to whatever ECN/Market Maker/Liquidity Pool I want. If I want to enter an order for fractional cents, I can.

Edit, does anyone think we have last minute IRA money coming in here before the 15th? What is supporting this market because it sure isn't good news.

Institutional money is pouring back into the market. I'm watching it all day on the level ii screens.

You still think BIDU is pulling back? I didn't see any huge blocks of BIDU on level 2 today????

I think BIDU will get rocked sooner or later. I wasn't watching BIDU, today, though....I was watching AAPL.

Back