• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

f1spec Full bucket racin seats. in frp,cf,ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these seats polyester resin or epoxy and are they autoclave or vacuum bagged ??? they look nice are they clear coated as well to get such a nice finish

Your PM did not go through can you pm me again =)
we are looking for some seats for our customers just want to know more about them if they ask technical questions thanks :biggrin:

Thanks f1spec for making these seats available. Not sure why the criticism toward you guys. I think these replica seats look very good and similar to costly brand ones. People that criticize vendors making replica merchandise should tone down their criticism. After all, we buy generic medicine and food products. Why not cool looking generic car seats ? For those that are rich, pay up for the originals and enjoy bragging rights.

I was searching for these seats since a local bay area owner has these seats and came upon this thread.

Seems there are some harsh criticism towards this vendor. I have seen/sat in your seats before at the local San Mateo HIn events (or at least I think that's you....)

I've been in the car industry for longer than I can remember and it dates back to the early 1990's when I was living in Chicago. Back then having a big 5" muffler tip was cool and boy has the industry come a long way. When I was building up my m3 a few years back, there was no replica AC Schnitzer lips, etc so everything on my m3 was original. Sure it was pricey but as a consumer I had no other choice. Nowadays you can buy replica ACS, Hamann, and CSL trunklids for a pretty cheap price. Do I care as a consumer? No because we all have our reasons for buying and budgetary concerns.

Could I afford NSX-R seats from Japan - NO PROBLEM but will I spend $8k for the seat, HELL NO! I'd rather have another motorcycle or some BBK's. Another nsx owner might want to buy his kid some toys but my point being we all spend our money in various ways.

I'm just happy we have so many choices in 2008 vs. 1994 when I started out in this hobby.

With that said, I'm local so will be giving you a call shortly.

thanks
rick

I was searching for these seats since a local bay area owner has these seats and came upon this thread.

Seems there are some harsh criticism towards this vendor. I have seen/sat in your seats before at the local San Mateo HIn events (or at least I think that's you....)

I've been in the car industry for longer than I can remember and it dates back to the early 1990's when I was living in Chicago. Back then having a big 5" muffler tip was cool and boy has the industry come a long way. When I was building up my m3 a few years back, there was no replica AC Schnitzer lips, etc so everything on my m3 was original. Sure it was pricey but as a consumer I had no other choice. Nowadays you can buy replica ACS, Hamann, and CSL trunklids for a pretty cheap price. Do I care as a consumer? No because we all have our reasons for buying and budgetary concerns.

Could I afford NSX-R seats from Japan - NO PROBLEM but will I spend $8k for the seat, HELL NO! I'd rather have another motorcycle or some BBK's. Another nsx owner might want to buy his kid some toys but my point being we all spend our money in various ways.

I'm just happy we have so many choices in 2008 vs. 1994 when I started out in this hobby.

With that said, I'm local so will be giving you a call shortly.

thanks
rick

thanks
i'm back guys sorry about not being here, but i got banned for bumping my own threads.
and i never knew i couldn't do that.

Introducing the type 4 and 5
better pics will be here next week please bare withthe pic, all frps are in stock
in either black or red

Back by popular demand the New type 4

mx0xp1.jpg

25arhmx.jpg

The New type 5

2rp4n6c.jpg

wul4t1.jpg

What is the difference in type 4 and type 5????

Will these work with the Bride "RO" type bottom mount rails? or what rails do you guys suggest?

rick

the side bolster would be lower and the width of the should area.

i would reccomend the buddy club rails that are side mounted.
but if your rails are sidemounted. it might work

ming

Ok I will be in SF today so can you PM me your shop address so I can drop by with my rails?

The RO Rails are bottom mount rails....

which seat is most similiar to the NSX-R seats?

rick

i don't think the rails will work , these seats are side mounted

IMED! ill probably buy me a set

LOL.i really doubt a seat can protect us from accident since the seat is behind us. we better worry about our doors instead of seats. i wont care about FIA approval. if those seats can last at least 5 yrs with great price, i will purchase a pair.

all of your red seats are in the same red color. from those photos, i have seen 2 different RED color? was it light effect when u took shots? or u have 2 different red color on those seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back