• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

f1spec Full bucket racin seats. in frp,cf,ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.i really doubt a seat can protect us from accident since the seat is behind us. we better worry about our doors instead of seats. i wont care about FIA approval. if those seats can last at least 5 yrs with great price, i will purchase a pair.

It's not about protecting you during a crash it's about how they will hold up and whether or not they will cause damage to the driver.

Last edited:
to answer the questions to see if our seats are safe,
heres your answer

we had a local customer who spun out twice and hit a tree,
the seat actually saved his life.

2im9r9z.jpg

2hf7xqc.jpg

zv25h2.jpg

992pab.jpg

21scvl.jpg

Ming,

It looks like the seat held up pretty well but how are you able to determine that the seat saved his life?

Ming,

It looks like the seat held up pretty well but how are you able to determine that the seat saved his life?

that's is said from the customer , if the seat didn't hold him in he would have been hit directly with the door supposedly.
with the combination of the seat belt and the seat not falling apart and held up within the impact of the accident .
i got this email from him last week with the pictures

ming

From what I can see this thread has 184 previous posts for just 2 sets sold? Or at least thats all that appears to have been installed?

Interested to see the OEM replica install photos if anyone has bought them. Also some honest feedback on how they are to live with please.

regards,

From what I can see this thread has 184 previous posts for just 2 sets sold? Or at least thats all that appears to have been installed?

Interested to see the OEM replica install photos if anyone has bought them. Also some honest feedback on how they are to live with please.

regards,

it not about the quantity that i sell, but i'm here to help out everyone that has questions about f1spec seats,
i rather have a customer be happy with a purchase he knows they;re going thru compared to just making a quick sale

ming

hey ming can u pm your address i like to swing by this friday or saturday to pick up a set. thanks
jeff

hey ming can u pm your address i like to swing by this friday or saturday to pick up a set. thanks
jeff

my address to my warehouse is

480 collins ave unit E
colma ca 94014

i pm'ed you my phone number ,becuase on saturdays we are only open by appointment

are u there friday?

regards,

INCORRECT! I know many people using these seats including myself........

Anyone have any pics showing red seats in a red NSX? I have a black/ivory interior but I'd settle for pictures in an all black interior with red seats. I'd kinda like to see how well the red matches up with the outside of the car.

Anyone have any pics showing red seats in a red NSX? I have a black/ivory interior but I'd settle for pictures in an all black interior with red seats. I'd kinda like to see how well the red matches up with the outside of the car.

I think it looks great cause thats the set up I have now. I have had lots of compliments on them. I dont have any pics of the interior with the seats but here is a couple of the view from outside.

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

INCORRECT! I know many people using these seats including myself........

thanks for the comment.
just becuase people don't post they have the seats , doesn't mean they don't have them ,

i will help out anyone to if they have any questions.
i would want a customer be be a happy customer and know what they are getting , other thanjust trying to make money off a customer.

ming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back