• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

f1spec Full bucket racin seats. in frp,cf,ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us know how comfortable they are/aren't compared to stock.

Ming, I saw on your website that you can do custom cloth colors. Have you ever made a set with tan to match (or close) to the tan NSX interior?

Would love to have Carbon Kevlar seats with tan covers or even FRP painted tan with tan covers.

Last edited:
Let us know how comfortable they are/aren't compared to stock.

Ming, I saw on your website that you can do custom cloth colors. Have you ever made a set with tan to match (or close) to the tan NSX interior?

Would love to have Carbon Kevlar seats with tan covers or even FRP painted tan with tan covers.

i can do anything custom , with an addtional cost you would have to pay,

the thing is that if you want me to custom match a color of cloth/ color for shell,
i would need a 2 inch by 2in sample so i can match it as close as i can .

i wouldnt' want to have a color difference that is different from what u want ,.

and i have a nsx for sale guys

check out the link

=D

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113331

Does anyone have these locally (AZ)? I sat in the recline able models and felt my shoulders were forced too far forward. I would like to try the other models.

Last edited:
Can anyone source leather replacement covers for these seats.

Any chance for a leather option?

So you are not using the OEM seat belt correct? very brave of you.
I asked because in the pictures you posted, there's literally no space left for the belt buckle to be mounted (space between the seat and the centerconsole).

Hi Ming,

Here are the pics that I promised you. I love the seats and they look great in the NSX. I had great service from you and I would do business with you again in a heat beat :biggrin:

Enjoy guys! These are Type III Special Edition.

I asked because in the pictures you posted, there's literally no space left for the belt buckle to be mounted (space between the seat and the centerconsole).

you would actually use your stock seat belt connected next to the seat,
there is a nut onthe side of the rails to make them fit

ming

Thanks for your concern:smile: I'm still be able to use the belt buckles for both seats. With my creative skill, the belt buckle sits just enough below the seat for me to use the oem seat belt.

Thanks for your concern:smile: I'm still be able to use the belt buckles for both seats. With my creative skill, the belt buckle sits just enough below the seat for me to use the oem seat belt.

thanks for the help for answering this guys questions.
but yes you can use the stock seat belt and buckles with these seats

ming

The OEM seat belt bolts on to the buddy club rails and operates perfectly between the F1 seat and center console without any issue.

I second this. Unsure why someone would think all these people are using these seats and not using their seat belts...........just seems like common sense since so many people use them at the track........my self included.

Hey Patricio I hope those seats are working out for you.

I got my reclinable seats and they are AMAZING!! The quality is excellent for the price and I highly recommend buying your seats from Ming. He was even able to get me some VERY hard to find seat rails and delivered everything really fast. Highly recommended!

I'll snap some pics the first chance I get to install them.

u got red or black? post some photos plz.

ask and you shall receive

just got some pics of the type r1 in ck red up
up for the hotness

t6xo4h.jpg

9ittmr.jpg

t6v76a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ming. that's beautiful. however, my current car or next S2000 will get a pair of those seats. i cannot keep my eyes away from them.:eek:[/QUOTE]

dude they're super SEX, you know you wants them now
lol

Hi Ming,

Here are the pics that I promised you. I love the seats and they look great in the NSX. I had great service from you and I would do business with you again in a heat beat :biggrin:

Enjoy guys! These are Type III Special Edition.

MING ! pm me price of these seats. thanks

On that last pic above, it looks like it doesn't clear the "b" pillar. Is that just the camera angle? And, is there ANY fitment issues at all? Such as center console, back, roof, seat belt buckle... Lmk.

Thanks
Raffi

On that last pic above, it looks like it doesn't clear the "b" pillar. Is that just the camera angle? And, is there ANY fitment issues at all? Such as center console, back, roof, seat belt buckle... Lmk.

Thanks
Raffi

Nope it must be the camera angle. Seats fit in just fine with no fitment problems at all, just like OEM. Height was fine, seat belts were fine, back was fine and seat fully slide forward and backwards with no problems at all.

im interested in this but sometimes i dont understand this seller :frown:

im sorry. i hate to bring things like this up but for some reason i thought this was ironic. maybe its late at night and im sleep deprived? maybe the sky is falling? maybe this man forgot to wear his helmet to school oneday and tripped and fell on his lunch pale explaining alot in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back