• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

1. king_victor
2. Rusted_nailz
3.ysoslow
4.socold57
5.bangbang001 03 nsx
6. Hapa88

1. king_victor
2. Rusted_nailz
3.ysoslow
4.socold57
5.bangbang001 03 nsx
6. Hapa88
7.Mikexike 1992

dont care about my fenders, will make them work

Let me know what you guys want to do.
I have cash in hand and can head up to ESM (if they are still in Northridge) this Friday afternoon. I'll test fit them on my 1995 with the Racing Brake 13" rotors and can possibily have them test fitted on a 1992 as well.
Let me know so I can plan ahead!

I hope to have the wheels by Friday, if not, we can have locals test fit them. The sooner we can verify they fit, the sooner we can move forward. Believe me, I want to get this going just as bad as everyone one else...

Let me know what you guys want to do.
I have cash in hand and can head up to ESM (if they are still in Northridge) this Friday afternoon. I'll test fit them on my 1995 with the Racing Brake 13" rotors and can possibily have them test fitted on a 1992 as well.
Let me know so I can plan ahead!

1. king_victor
2. Rusted_nailz
3.ysoslow
4.socold57
5.bangbang001 03 nsx
6. Hapa88
7.Mikexike 1992
8. S2knsx :biggrin:

1. king_victor
2. Rusted_nailz
3.ysoslow
4.socold57
5.bangbang001 03 nsx
6. Hapa88
7.Mikexike 1992
8. S2knsx
9. Avaspapa

I can get a set if you can do it in a different fitment as we discussed.

I can get a set if you can do it in a different fitment as we discussed.
i will let you know as soon as i speak to otti, i've been trying to call for the past 15 min. no answer yet. there's a few people that is asking if they can get a different size for their other cars also with the gb deal for $695

Last edited:
......and i hope you guys that want to see if it fits the 91-96 understand that we have a time frame till the end of next week for this 1 time deal only. that's why i'm trying to get it done asap so we don't miss out on this great deal.

This list is incorrect, the list on the first post should be the right one.

Keep in mind there are two lists.

The one from the first post was the Overall group buy. This list was somewhat premature as there is a new concern about caliper clearances for the 1991-1996 cars. Some of those people wanted the fitment to be confirmed before they put their money forward (so there are some "Maybe"s on that list).

The second list you quoted is for those that are ABSOLUTELY YES and have no issue.. They are ready to buy NOW. (either because they have a 1997+ car, aftermarket brakes, or just don't care if it fits or not).

Back