• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

ESM will need to confirm all 10 payments before they will ship the wheels out (I believe all 10 payments have been sent). They hope to ship by this week. They got a new shipment of wheels yesterday so they've been a little busy unloading, etc. ESM will call King_victor tomorrow to confirm everything. I will keep eveyone posted.

Now that I've paid
Any information about:
1) When the shipments will go out?
2) Shipping method & Tracking numbers?
3) Expected time of arrival?

Thanks to all those that set this deal up!

update** otti just called me. he said he will check shipment tomorrow. hopefully he got 10 sets..he say he's not sure if he has all 10. he will comfirm shipping info and tracking on all. but if anyone has a different size or offset that they want, he will honor the $695 price. so let me know. pm me.. i will keep everyone updated tomorrow when he calls me back. he did mention he has another shipment next week. so hopefully that's good news for the ones that have to wait for a while.

i hope he has enough sets! if anything i'd take a more aggressive offset for my rear :D

update** otti just called me. he said he will check shipment tomorrow. hopefully he got 10 sets..he say he's not sure if he has all 10. he will comfirm shipping info and tracking on all. but if anyone has a different size or offset that they want, he will honor the $695 price. so let me know. pm me.. i will keep everyone updated tomorrow when he calls me back. he did mention he has another shipment next week. so hopefully that's good news for the ones that have to wait for a while.

Once the initial batch has been fulfilled, we will post payment information for those who want to wait. We want make sure those members get their wheels first since there's limited stock.

thanks again johnny for the help.. do you realize your car and mikexike's car will loook identical with the ESM wheels on?? paint them wheels pink :biggrin: be different from him.

Got results for fitment of esm 004 bbs reps using Jagtiger's car year 1991. Front wheels 18x8 et 35 will hit stock calipers unless you use a minimum of a 3mm spacer (5mm is safer). Rear wheels 19x9.5 et 25 does not require a spacer but is probably 2mm close to calipers. Pictures will be posted by Jagtiger probably by tomorrow.

Thanks theo which 3mm spacer did you use?

Got results for fitment of esm 004 bbs reps using Jagtiger's car year 1991. Front wheels 18x8 et 35 will hit stock calipers unless you use a minimum of a 3mm spacer (5mm is safer). Rear wheels 19x9.5 et 25 does not require a spacer but is probably 2mm close to calipers. Pictures will be posted by Jagtiger probably by tomorrow.

any issues hitting the fenders you think with the spacers?

So I was on the second list do I count or do I go out on my own to get one?

Zaid

if you still want a set for $695, wait till next week for payment info. you can still get it for that price. but might have to wait for the next shipment. pm me if you're interested for that price.

How close was the 3mm to the fender, would you call it a safe distance? Was his car lowered and on what coils?

Thanks for checking into this.

Theo are you confident the 3mm will work with no issues? reason I want 3mm is because I want as much thread for the lug nuts as I can get.

Also, Were your 3mm spacers hubcentric or just universal ones? I have hubcentric rings that I want to use. Thanks

Seems to have no brand on the spacers, but I know they're 3mm, cuz I also have the 5mm's. I'm sure you can look online.

Back