• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

Quick update. Otti is trying to sort out our orders... But confirm that it will be shipped next week. I wish they can get to our order sooner...

i'm gonna run a 3mm spacer for the front and 5mm spacer for the rear. hopefully they ship the wheels out soon!

A 5mm rear spacer would make your rear offset +20.

I'm making a second list and posting it on the first post for the next batch of wheels. They are expected to get another shipment in the next 1-2 months. We're still confirming how many are coming in so I cant guarantee that the people in the second list will get a set in the next shipment. We're still figuring out the details. I'm just taking names right now.

Update** I had spoke to the manager of ESM twice today. He told me they are sending some out tomorrow. I haven't spoke to Otti. The manager said he was tied up on some other orders today. He told me he will get Otti to call me back before they leave today...... But I didn't get a call. I will keep everyone updated tomorrow. I will try again and call Otti tomorrow.

Quick question on hardware.
Will they be including Hubcentric rings to fit the NSX centerbore sizes of 70.1mm and 64.1mm?
Seems like we'll need a pair of Hubcentric rings that go from 73.1 to 70.1 and a pair of 73.1 to 64.1.

I'm assuming they are not and we have to source these on our own...just want to confirm though..

I dont believe they come with any hub rings.

Will they be including Hubcentric rings to fit the NSX centerbore sizes of 70.1mm and 64.1mm?
Seems like we'll need a pair of Hubcentric rings that go from 73.1 to 70.1 and a pair of 73.1 to 64.1.

I'm assuming they are not and we have to source these on our own...just want to confirm though..

Update** I had spoke to the manager of ESM twice today. He told me they are sending some out tomorrow. I haven't spoke to Otti. The manager said he was tied up on some other orders today. He told me he will get Otti to call me back before they leave today...... But I didn't get a call. I will keep everyone updated tomorrow. I will try again and call Otti tomorrow.

sounds promising!!

same for the 2002+ nsx? what hubcentirc ring do we need for the 2002+? btw

Otto can provide you with the hubcentric ring. I believe they are for an additional charge unless he throws them in the package. Should check with Otti. Also, please note that mounting "cold" tires on these rims may pose some difficulty based on tire brand/choice. Might be a good idea to lay tires out in the sun first before mounting so the rubber would be more flexible while mounting to rims and for proper beading

Otto can provide you with the hubcentric ring. I believe they are for an additional charge unless he throws them in the package. Should check with Otti. Also, please note that mounting "cold" tires on these rims may pose some difficulty based on tire brand/choice. Might be a good idea to lay tires out in the sun first before mounting so the rubber would be more flexible while mounting to rims and for proper beading

Thanks for info :)

Also, please note that mounting "cold" tires on these rims may pose some difficulty based on tire brand/choice. Might be a good idea to lay tires out in the sun first before mounting so the rubber would be more flexible while mounting to rims and for proper beading

This is a problem with a lot of cheaper wheels, I have battled with it many times.

Quick update*** Otti called me and told me none has been shipped today because they don't want to get confused in the order. This weekend they will inspect each an every order and to be shipped monday. He also said we are not the only ones ordering these wheels. So hopefully we will have 10 in the 1st batch.

Oh by the way I asked about the hub rings.. It's $10 addition charge. If you want some let me know.

Last edited:
Back