• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

I also spoke to Otti, he said he'll sell the hub rings for $10 a set for our NSX's. You can call and order them since I know some already have hub rings.

Last edited:
which is the front and rear btw

Yes, we took it for a brief test drive in the neighborhood and listened for any signs of rubbing--none whatsoever, although the drive wasn't as spirited due to the slight sprinkling of rain. Again, these results are reflective of only one car with a particular suspension/height. Results may vary. Great pics, btw, Randy!

Is he on the lower perch or upper?

Is he on the lower perch or upper?

I would say that's definitely the upper perch with Eibach springs. I have the same setup and his actually looks slightly higher than mine (and I have mine on the upper perch).

Here's mine with Eibachs & Bilsteins (upper perch).
NSXPO2010.jpg

Last edited:
I would say that's definitely the upper perch with Eibach springs. I have the same setup and his actually looks slightly higher than mine (and I have mine on the upper perch).

Here's mine with Eibachs & Bilsteins (upper perch).
NSXPO2010.jpg

Thanks.

You're running 18's and 19's as well?

Eibachs lower more than Teins.

I still have a few sets of the Goodyear F1 asymmetric if anyone needs them, 215/35/19 and 275/30/19.

UPDATE******

I just received a call from ESM WHEELS.. THEY HAVE ALL 10 SETS!!!! will be shipping monday! They mentioned about metal hub rings for $20 if you guys need.. I think plastic ones are $10. Let me know which ones you guys want. For those that wants the 2nd shipping.. he said he will get more in by the end of April... if you're interested I will help you get them with a $10 extra charge to me. lol just kidding.. I'll make a 2nd list next week for you. GOOD DAY people!
(free SAKE at my place tonight.... cheers!)

Last edited:
Great news Victor. I have a second a second list started already. Its on the my first post.

UPDATE******

I just received a call from ESM WHEELS.. THEY HAVE ALL 10 SETS!!!! will be shipping monday! They mentioned about metal hub rings for $20 if you guys need.. I think plastic ones are $10. Let me know which ones you guys want. For those that wants the 2nd shipping.. he said he will get more in by the end of April... if you're interested I will help you get them with a $10 extra charge to me. lol just kidding.. I'll make a 2nd list next week for you. GOOD DAY people!
(free SAKE at my place tonight.... cheers!)

Based on the picture, the spacers are completely flat and do not have an extended hub lip. I would expect them to work. I don't think 3mm is enough to stick out past the oem hub lip and you should be able to use the hub rings still. Can anyone else chime in?

I've attached a pic of a 3mm spacer installed. Its not a nsx but you can see how little of space it takes.

6125265790_f44c3e820d_z.jpg

I found some 3mm spacers but the hub size is slightly larger than the front of the NSX (NSX = 70.1 These = 70.5) - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-3mm-Hubce...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item416302880b

Anyone else find any that are truly hubcentric?

Will spacers work with the hubcentric rings?

73mm Wheel to 70.1mm Hub with a 70.5mm (3mm) spacer

Where are we sending payment to?

UPDATE******

(free SAKE at my place tonight.... cheers!)[/QUOTE

are we getting tracking #s?

great news guys... i just got a call from esm to confirm my address. They shipping and sending out tracking number in 5 mins.

great news guys... i just got a call from esm to confirm my address. They shipping and sending out tracking number in 5 mins.

Just got my tracking number in my email! WOO HOO!!
Email says scheduled delivery for tomorrow, but tracking number says that only the label has been created... fingers crossed!! :smile:

Thanks again to Rusted_Nailz & King_Victor that setup this group buy up and to Theo1 & Jagtiger for their test fitments!

Last edited:
did the email say the number of packages 3?
thanks Rusted_Nailz & King_Victor , and to Theo1 & Jagtiger for their test fitment.:smile:

Last edited:
Mine says 3 too...:confused:

i would guess the the 8's are in on box together and the 9.5's are in separate boxes. Mine says 3 packages also

Back