• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

Okay it seems like everyone on the 1st batch got their tracking.. I'm going to send the 2nd list to our friend Otti.. So you guys can start making payment for the 2nd batch which will be in end of next month. Make sure it's in by this Saturday or you won't be getting the same price for $695 shipped. Thanks

Okay it seems like everyone on the 1st batch got their tracking.. I'm going to send the 2nd list to our friend Otti.. So you guys can start making payment for the 2nd batch which will be in end of next month. Make sure it's in by this Saturday or you won't be getting the same price for $695 shipped. Thanks

Are you going to contact the people on the second list with the relevant information? Who to send money to etc...or should I expect Otti to contact us.

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Got my wheels and got them installed!
photo_14.JPG

Old Work Varianza T1S
photo_25.JPG

New ESM 004 (minus centercaps which I'm going to have restickered)
photo_34.JPG

How does the front fit? What tires did you go with? Any rubbing?

Tires are my old tires which are the Kumho SPT 215/35/18 and 275/30/19. I've only driven a mile. I plan to drive it to work tomorrow. I'll let you know.

wow you got them super fast

how you like em ? did you use spacers and the hubcentric ring

Last edited:
Looks awesome, Adrian! Sticker City can make you custom center cap stickers in either vinyl, or a rubbery "dome" in any color/print configuration you want.

68mm center cap right

wow you got them super fast

how you like em ? did you use spacers and the hubcentric ring

I live in SoCal, about 45 miles from the ESM hence the fast shipping.

I have a 1995 with the Racing Brake 324mm & 330mm rotors, so they're slightly larger than the 1997+ brakes. I didn't have to use any spacers.. I'll post pictures of my clearance later.

I reused my hubcentric rings from my Work Wheels which are also 73.1mm centerbore. So again, the rings are 73.1 to 70.1 mm for the front and 73.1 to 64.1 for the rear.

Tires are my old tires which are the Kumho SPT 215/35/18 and 275/30/19. I've only driven a mile. I plan to drive it to work tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Drove into work this morning with no significant rubbing issues to report. :smile:

yes i contact otti already, just send the payment bro. you should have your wheels end of next month. thanks
Are you going to contact the people on the second list with the relevant information? Who to send money to etc...or should I expect Otti to contact us.

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

I live in SoCal, about 45 miles from the ESM hence the fast shipping.

I have a 1995 with the Racing Brake 324mm & 330mm rotors, so they're slightly larger than the 1997+ brakes. I didn't have to use any spacers.. I'll post pictures of my clearance later.

I reused my hubcentric rings from my Work Wheels which are also 73.1mm centerbore. So again, the rings are 73.1 to 70.1 mm for the front and 73.1 to 64.1 for the rear.

niceee bro, so you didn't have to use any spacers??

niceee bro, so you didn't have to use any spacers??

No spacers. But again, I have larger brakes than a standard 1995.. If I had the OEM brakes, a spacer would be required in the front to clear the caliper carrier bracket.

Back