• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

i got mines today at work , does it come with valve stems btw. looks good i only opened one box so far

My set arrived today also. Won't be able to put them on until later this summer though...

IMAG0262.jpg

I gotta check it out this weekend, Mike :cool:

Gonna have my tires replaced tomorrow at Big O, so I'll roll with you and Richard for a shoot if he's available.

Got my wheels and got them installed!

New ESM 004 (minus centercaps which I'm going to have restickered)
photo_34.JPG

what brand tires you run? btw:tongue:

i ended up runing 215/35/18 for the fronts with a 5mm spacer and have no problem. the rear i'm running 245/35/19 with a 8mm spacer and have no problem... only running 245 in rear because i had a extra set.. but i have plenty of room to run a 265

UPDATE!!!! Otti just called me to update... for those who wants the 2nd shipment needs to pay before saturday.... make sure all payments are done. so whoever is on the 2nd list please make a payment.

man these are hot and cheap i kinda want to get a set but i have 3 sets of wheels already:frown:

I'm in the exact same situation!
I've been monitoring this thread since the very beginning, but haven't pulled the trigger. If I didn't have the extra wheels, I would definitely get in on this.

Is Otto the only source of purchasing these wheels? I'm wondering, if in the future, another dealer would be able to offer a group buy similar in price to this deal. Or if Otto would be willing to do so again in the future.

Back