• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

Thank Victor, I'll volunteer to test fit the one wheel unless someone else wants to do it. I would take extensive photos and measure to see how much space would be needed for BBK. I have some wheel experience. They'll be sending a 18x8 +35 right?

Hello all! I just spoke to Steve, he said it will be $695 shipped since there's too many shipping fees. He also said we maybe need 3mm spacers but he will send one rim to one of us that knows about the sizes? So who wants this special rim to be sent to? I don't know much about sizes.

okay the guy name audy or "Otti" told me we will need a 5mm spacer. I don't know if you guys still need to still see a test fit?

Victor.. R u saying that we all need a 5mm spacer to fit all years nsx? Please more specific info please!! :) thank you!! :confused:

5mm spacers should only be required (based on what "otti" said) for 91-96 vehicles. Theo1 already has them on his 97 and he didn't use spacers.

With the spacer, the front wheels will have an effective offset of 30mm

Victor.. R u saying that we all need a 5mm spacer to fit all years nsx? Please more specific info please!! :) thank you!! :confused:

Last edited:
when can we order?
Im ready.
I dont need the spacers but if anyone needs a set, I have a pair of H&R 5mm for sale.

Some members have been calling ESM directly and been given different prices. The $695 shipped price is only through this group buy that King_Victor was nice enough to set up for us. ESM is checking current stock to ensure they can fulfill the group buy needs. Once we have a final count, we'll have payment information posted on the first post. Thanks for everyone's patience. We didn't anticipate this demand so quickly.

I will let you know when you can order... Otti is checking how many sets he has in his inventory righ now. 91-96 will need a 5mm spacer. Sorry if I wasn't clear

Okay, I just got a call back from our friend Otti. He said he only has 8-10 sets right now. But cant give me the exact number. We can start making payments now, but i have to give him the names. So should we just go by he list? I really don't want to piss anyone off. But he did say more is coming in within 2 months. You can still get it for $695 if you are willing to wait but have to make he payment now. I did make sure if the wheels aren't in within 2 months you can demand a refund. He said yes..

Before we send payment. Lets finalize who wants the wheels for sure. Some may not want them anymore due to the spacers. From there, we'll go down the list. I'll pm everyone on the list and get a final count.

Interested in a set but was wondering when the cut-off date/time will be for this group buy. According to the list, it says the group buy is full so I'm unsure if these are available or not. Please confirm.

thanks!

I suggest we first test fit the wheels on a 91-96 BEFORE ordering them so it would save all of us the time of returning if we had to. While Rusted Nailz test fits them, I'll try to get one of my friends with a 91-96NSX to test fit them with my wheel/tire set up (18x8 et 35 with Falken 452's: 215-35-18 with a little stretch). Whoever gets it done first should post results. I'll post, but it'll dependent if and when my nsx friend will be able to do it in his spare time. Can't guarantee how soon, but I figure it would be better to know for sure. In the mean time, reserve your money just in case these wheels fit.

I suggest we first test fit the wheels on a 91-96 BEFORE ordering them so it would save all of us the time of returning if we had to. While Rusted Nailz test fits them, I'll try to get one of my friends with a 91-96NSX to test fit them with my wheel/tire set up (18x8 et 35 with Falken 452's: 215-35-18 with a little stretch). Whoever gets it done first should post results. I'll post, but it'll dependent if and when my nsx friend will be able to do it in his spare time. Can't guarantee how soon, but I figure it would be better to know for sure. In the mean time, reserve your money just in case these wheels fit.

Sounds like a great plan, thanks for taking this on for all of us!

ESM has confirmed that the 91-96 cars should install 5mm spacers. I've updated first post and pm everyone indicating the spacers are needed if your car is in that year range and if they still want in on the group buy.

With limited stock, I decided not to have 1 wheel sent to me because I would be required to purchase it. I'm assuming the wheels need spacers. If they don't, thats great.

Thanks Theo for providing your insight to this thread. Its been helpful

Last edited:
ESM has confirmed that the 91-96 cars should install 5mm spacers. I've updated first post and pm everyone indicating the spacers are needed if your car is in that year range and if they will want in on the group buy.

With limited stock, I decided not to have 1 wheel sent to me because I would be required to purchase it. I'm assuming the wheels need spacers. If they don't, thats great.

thanks johnny for being my wing man on this one.

Back