• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ESM 004 (BBS LM replica)

To be fair, I will give until today for everyone to respond whether they want a set or not. Once I have a final count, I'll pm members on the list in order, the payment info. When stock is depleted, I will pm remaining members to let them know more sets will be in stock in 2 months at the same $695 as long as they pay at this time. I wish they had enough sets in stock for everyone :frown:

To be fair, I will give until today for everyone to respond whether they want a set or not. Once I have a final count, I'll pm members on the list in order, the payment info. When stock is depleted, I will pm remaining members to let them know more sets will be in stock in 2 months at the same $695 as long as they pay at this time. I wish they had enough sets in stock for everyone :frown:

you probably need to make sure owners of na1s be certain that using a 3 to 5 mm spacers will be ok with fender clearance. not sure if a +30 or +32 is safe for the front on an 8" wide wheel. Wheel expert is it ok?

+30 is very flush to the fender (my current front setup is 17x8 +38). I cant guarantee that it wont rub simply because too many variables play a role. It depends on how low you are, alignment specs, suspension, tire size, etc.

For best case scenario, you probably should run 215/35/18 tires.

you probably need to make sure owners of na1s be certain that using a 3 to 5 mm spacers will be ok with fender clearance. not sure if a +30 or +32 is safe for the front on an 8" wide wheel. Wheel expert is it ok?

Last edited:

A very good point. Most 18x8 offset are 35-40 w/a 215-35-18 for the NSX. A +30 is really to the edge and will require a very thin tire up front and probably a good lowering. I think it will rub slightly (+30) full turn or when hitting bumps, but let the wheel experts chime in on that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great information. What does everyone think? Should we wait until a 91-96 owner test fits the wheels before everyone orders? Last thing I want to do is have people order, install with spacer, and have messed up fenders.

I would feel better knowing that they would work before placing my order. I can't see any reason to fast track this without the right information for 91-96ers.

I will go ahead and bit the bullet and order a set to check fitment on my 92. This will confirm if they without spacers also. I think in the mean time, we should pause the group buy until we have confirmation. I don't want to waste peoples time.

I would feel better knowing that they would work before placing my order. I can't see any reason to fast track this without the right information for 91-96ers.

dont put the gb on hold , get it started for the guys that at least want them lol:tongue:

dont put the gb on hold , get it started for the guys that at least want them lol:tongue:

I agree if u know what you are getting into from the start.The
na2 owners with oem brakes will be okay. Are there 10 owners that are ready knowing the situation? if so the gb should go forward.

If I get the ok from everyone that they know the possible fitment risks, then I'm ok with moving forward in the order of the list. I just don't want to be responsible for damaged fenders.

I agree if u know what you are getting into from the start.The
na2 owners with oem brakes will be okay. Are there 10 owners that are ready knowing the situation? if so the gb should go forward.

Last edited:

It's not that we don't want them, we want to make sure they fit before moving forward as you did initially. I don't want to be stuck with a set of wheels I can't use. I assume you can understand that reasoning.

It's not that we don't want them, we want to make sure they fit before moving forward as you did initially. I don't want to be stuck with a set of wheels I can't use. I assume you can understand that reasoning.

you are right but i still think the gb can still move forward also, if the 91-96 guys back out for now.

These wheels are freakin hawt.

I can see these even being more popular than the Varrstoen TE37 replicas.

If I didn't have my real LM's, I would be all over this.

I better not see any of you with BBS center caps! :biggrin:

wow, i really don't even know what to say. i don't want to offend anyone and say what is fair and what's not. everyone seems really interested and ready to make the purchase right now. so maybe make a list on who wants it even if it's a problem?

1. king_victor
2. Rusted_nailz

and make a list to the ones that don't care about the 2 month wait? so that way i can let our friend otti know to hurry up and get more!

1. POWERED by HONDA

Last edited:
wow, i really don't even know what to say. i don't want to offend anyone and say what is fair and what's not. everyone seems really interested and ready to make the purchase right now. so maybe make a list on who wants it even if it's a problem?

1. king_victor
2. Rusted_nailz
3.ysoslow :)

1. king_victor
2. Rusted_nailz
3.ysoslow :)
4.socold57:redface:

Back