3rd Mt. Fuji run 2008

Guys,

What time will you get to Mt. Fuji? I am going to do my best to get down there from from home for the meet.

Regards,
LarryB

Anyone come up with a meeting point yet for the central jersey guys.....Chuck if you guys want to meet up at the prkwy reststop and then we can head up and meet kid and norm on rt 18 that works for me.....I promise to play nice...lol

Hi Guys,

OK, Sissy and I are in, so is Joe and Janet. Since we are North of Mt. Fuji, we will meet you guys there. Again, please give me a rough time as to when you guys will be arriving.

Regards,
LarryB

Well looks like I have a shot,still have to work out whether I meet at start or at the restaurant.

Thanks Rog.Btw guys if you care (I know Mike may care) I'll bring a crate of old mags/misc publications with nsx coverage .

hey, do you guys mind if swing by just in the begining when you guys meet at the reservation? i'm going to be in the market for an nsx in the spring and to i've never actually inspected one in person. it would be cool to meet you guys and check out your cars.

let me know, thanks

Sure, come on by, but get there early. You are welcome to check mine out it's a black 2004. See ya then.

Tytus

Update --

Ok, all looks good so far.

Plan the route Checked
Print out directions Checked
Scout the drive Checked
Charged camera Checked
Restaurant Reservation Checked
Good Weather Checked
NSX in Garage Fail

If for no luck I would not have any.. Last Sunday I snap axle and was waiting for parts but they did not come on time. So I'll be NSX less, but will ride with Mike or anyone that has sit available as the lead car.

Dave

Last edited:
Update --

Ok, all looks good so far.

Plan the route Checked
Print out directions Checked
Scout the drive Checked
Charged camera Checked
Restaurant Reservation Checked
Good Weather Checked
NSX in Garage Fail

If for no luck I would not have any.. Last Sunday I snap axle and was waiting for parts but they did not come on time. So I'll be NSX less, but will ride with Mike or anyone that has sit available as the lead car.

Dave
Damn Dave, I was really looking forward to seeing your car properly done up, it looked great in the pictures!!! Good work on the list, sorry for the "failure"
R

Dave,

Sorry to hear about your car! I to was anxious to see it all tricked out. Was it too much power? Or too much paint? Maybe all that new paint made the car heavier and all that power torqued the axel!:eek: Just kidding. I will have a seat available for the ride from the reservation to the restaurant if you wish but you may need another ride back home.

Either way, see ya Sunday.

Regards,

Tytus

Dave if you need a ride your more than welcome to go with me

For the north jersey guys, do you want to meet on the parkway to drive down together to the spot?

Back