3rd Mt. Fuji run 2008

Remake has already been released, but it was so terrible they made it direct-to-DVD. Elisha Cuthbert is a terrible actress and should never have been cast. Of course that doesn't mean that she's not nice to look at when she's has all her makeup on.

And please add me to the attendance list.

Thank you.
-Brian.

You're right, it was pretty bad. Korean version is much much better

are you guys caravaning to the restaurant? like north, central, south nj each meet up at their specific spots to head down to mt fuji?

Any chance we can change this to a sat ? ... There is another great run scheduled on this day but if I had to choose I have to do the nsx run. The other run is in brooklyn and the NYPD will close off a section of the belt and let you open up.... Last year I was tailing Hwy 1 doing 120 mph

Any chance we can change this to a sat ? ... There is another great run scheduled on this day but if I had to choose I have to do the nsx run. The other run is in brooklyn and the NYPD will close off a section of the belt and let you open up.... Last year I was tailing Hwy 1 doing 120 mph

Simon saids only if we can go to the this run at the Belt also.:wink:

Simon saids only if we can go to the this run at the Belt also.:wink:
You are both not going to do this run, nor am I, it's for F-Cars only!!!!

are you guys caravaning to the restaurant? like north, central, south nj each meet up at their specific spots to head down to mt fuji?

We are meeting on a parking lot in West Orange. Directions in first post. Then we drive down to mt. fuji restaurant but we take the long way and take twisty back roads.

I would keep the current date because I'm sure some people made the plans already, but if not then maybe 28th?

Dave

We are meeting on a parking lot in West Orange. Directions in first post. Then we drive down to mt. fuji restaurant but we take the long way and take twisty back roads.

I would keep the current date because I'm sure some people made the plans already, but if not then maybe 28th?

Dave

I can only do that sunday, saturdays dont work for me and I'll be going to LA the next week:biggrin:

I also have made all my plans around that date and will be attending, rain or shine. Are we on rain or shine or do we then and only then do a rain date?

Tytus

I also have made all my plans around that date and will be attending, rain or shine. Are we on rain or shine or do we then and only then do a rain date?

Tytus

Come on Tytus, lets not worry about rain date just yet. Roger promise sunshine and 75 degrees.

in.
nice to be back, boys.
see ya soon.
thx docjohn & kid.

in.
nice to be back, boys.
see ya soon.
thx docjohn & kid.

And now I am whole again, Things were not the same without you Doc:wink:Call me when you have a moment:biggrin:

Blingmeister, down but not out:wink:Welcome back!

Can I join (if I can make it?). Do I need to confirm?

I assume I can join anytime ( of course will try to make it for complete event)

Plan to be in PA/NY area that weekend.

John, See you next weekend. Didn't really know you were gone, just didn't see any posts...

Tytus

Tytus, Simon,Bailey! how you guys doing?, its mike with the rare convertible. I will be there on nsunday so we can chat it up, Im officially on prime now.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the Mt. Fuji run this year. There's a death in the family and the funeral service will be held on Sunday...

Back