11/20 Mt Fuji Run w/ a Twist

nsxtacey said:
I forgot to mention that we have a special guest flying in to attend our run :wink:

the suspense is killing me :tongue:

i just saw a smoked gray nsx with nice rims and invited him to this event. by the way how many nsxers will be attending this event? :rolleyes:

nsxtacey said:
Come on NE section, you don't want to dissappoint our mystrey guest :biggrin:

I hate to due this but I forgot about the Giants game and im in the process of moving so I cant make it. If something changes; ill let you know

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I hate to due this but I forgot about the Giants game and im in the process of moving so I cant make it. If something changes; ill let you know

At least come to eagle rock! You'll make it back in time for kickoff :wink:

Thinking about taking our guest for a ride up to bear mountain after mt fuji maybe visit west point military academy......and if those dont interest our guest ....there is the woodbury commons. :biggrin:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
....there is the woodbury commons. :biggrin:

must be a chick!

Hello all...first post...long time viewer.The value of this site makes the NSX even better. My Bride and I will be joining you on Sunday and I'm trying to get a "closet" NSX'er to tag along.

Red 92

Chuck Morgan said:
Hello all...first post...long time viewer.The value of this site makes the NSX even better. My Bride and I will be joining you on Sunday and I'm trying to get a "closet" NSX'er to tag along.

Red 92

Hey welcome, see you there!

I'd like to drop by as well since I'm right in West Orange, IF my car arrives early enough. It left Kansas this morning...

RyanRA said:
I'd like to drop by as well since I'm right in West Orange, IF my car arrives early enough. It left Kansas this morning...

You should come by and meet us even if it doesn't come by then. Just bring the s2000 :smile:

Now that my car has an engine,and the weather forcast looks good,I'm on the strong maybe list! :smile:

it was very nice to see everyone again. It was another very good run. Post your pics quick :)

Attachments

• picture1.jpg
    picture1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 672
I've gone shopping to Woodbury Commons before :D

attachment.php

"Who's that gurrrl... la-la-lala la-laaaaaaaaaaaaa" :wink:

(Eve/Gwen -or- Madonna background beat)

Re: I've gone shopping to Woodbury Commons before :D

Osiris_x11 said:
attachment.php

"Who's that gurrrl... la-la-lala la-laaaaaaaaaaaaa" :wink:

(Eve/Gwen -or- Madonna background beat)

She was the mystery guest ..... although it was no mystery to me.
I will give you a hint .......she has a Red Nsx... :rolleyes:

the hottest nsx owner! I would have blown off the Giants game :eek:

I have a feeling attendance would have been higher if we had prior pictures of the mystery guest. Masha and I were in White Plains on Sat, so the thought of driving back down today was not appealing (1.5 hours each way -- solo). Anyway, glad everyone had a good time.
Jesse

Back