11/20 Mt Fuji Run w/ a Twist

bails you freakn' never put your camera down

the goggle pix is back!!! mikey loves it...

i know you've got some pictures.....puleaaase!!
hell, i'll settle for tera pat at this point... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• spock-idic-mask.jpg
    spock-idic-mask.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 96
Re: bails you freakn' never put your camera down

jalnjr said:
the goggle pix is back!!! mikey loves it...
i know you've got some pictures.....puleaaase!!
hell, i'll settle for tera pat at this point... :rolleyes:

google.gif

You mean it didnt turn up any pics of her .... :biggrin:

surrender.gif
OK...just one.

Last edited:
bails!!

gold !! i'll drop the spock angle... :rolleyes:
you had better ride[not fly] to fl.

mermi... don't let the fchatters fly you out to the northwest.
we like you here.
:smile:

Hey y'all.... I found a couple pics taken while I was visiting ... I, unfortunately, left my camera there but should be getting it back soon and I'll upload some more Mt. Fuji pics. Have a great week !!

with Bailey's Tubi Beast :biggrin:

Last edited:
Dawn
Love the last photo with you hanging out of the go slow winged NSX:biggrin:
Sorry I missed you this time around:frown:
Come back after the winter and we'll take a run in the country:cool:
Hope all is better with the family
All the best
Alan

Well, sorry it took me so long to post these. Left camera in John's car, and then had trouble uploading them. But, alas, they arrive.... :tongue: Hope you all are staying warm!!

Attachments

• DaveNJ.jpg
    DaveNJ.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 91
  • NYC.jpg
    NYC.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 62
  • nyc2.jpg
    nyc2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 57
  • NYCHardRock.jpg
    NYCHardRock.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_08742.jpg
    IMG_08742.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Some pics of the view of Times Square from the W Hotel - (Sorry about the screen but it was ...brrrr... too cold to open it ;) ) . IT was absolutely an amazing sight!!!

Attachments

• 60f92531.jpg
    60f92531.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 69c9b161.jpg
    69c9b161.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 55
And here'z *Mermi imitating one of the NE clan members :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue:

Attachments

• DPinchieImit.jpg
    DPinchieImit.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Dpinchedt4.jpg
    Dpinchedt4.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 134
Acura NsX Pilot said:
Thanks for posting Dawn .......if you thought it was cold then you would be dying now that its been in the teens a few days ago.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... but must admit, I'm a bit jealous. It's really hot here. A lil' "Winter Wonderland" always adds a bit to the Christmas spirit. Have any pics of the snow ? :smile:

p.s. That video of the Run is awesome!!! I saved it and will share with my family .... dad'z gonna be jealous ;) Maybe I'll take him one day with the Turbo ....

Mermi, sorry that I didn't get to join you at the Fuji run, I was with the group watching the "Don" perform, but I do have to say, in reviewing the pictures, I haven't seen a smile like that on Bailey's face, since I was with him at the "all you can eat buffet", that we did last year. Afterall, with Bailey, up until now, it has always been "all about the food". Maybe for Bailey to change it might be he needs to find the right "alternative" to food. Yes, it's cold up here, yes the NSX is in hibernation, and yes, we're jealous of you being able to take your car out for a run, but, after this Wednesday, our days will once again start to grow longer, and before you know it, spring will be here again!!!! Maybe you can come up for another NE event, and see the leaves begin to grow, and the NSX's come out!!! A great event of course is the July "Kid's Run" up at Watkins Glenn, sooooo.........:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Mermi, sorry that I didn't get to join you at the Fuji run, I was with the group watching the "Don" perform, but I do have to say, in reviewing the pictures, I haven't seen a smile like that on Bailey's face, since I was with him at the "all you can eat buffet", that we did last year. Afterall, with Bailey, up until now, it has always been "all about the food". Maybe for Bailey to change it might be he needs to find the right "alternative" to food. Yes, it's cold up here, yes the NSX is in hibernation, and yes, we're jealous of you being able to take your car out for a run, but, after this Wednesday, our days will once again start to grow longer, and before you know it, spring will be here again!!!! Maybe you can come up for another NE event, and see the leaves begin to grow, and the NSX's come out!!! A great event of course is the July "Kid's Run" up at Watkins Glenn, sooooo.........:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Lol!! *Bailey is awesome* His NSX is outta control !! :eek: I tried to steal his Tubi but he's a light sleeper and ran out of the house with a Samurai sword :tongue:

Well... it's super hot here. A coldfront would be great right about now. About my car, don't be too jealous... Tuesday night I was driving and was in 3rd and the gas wouldn't give, dropped to 2nd, revv'd... nada, except a terrible smell .... Anyhoo, had to have car flatbedded. The clutch exploded!! :eek: The mech said that is was caused from some oil leaks that the clutch ended soaking up. So she's at the shop getting new clutch and repairing the oil leaks for a nice total of about $3400 !! Hope to pick her up Wednesday and take her on the open road to the Keys to visit the folks for Christmas....

The "Kid's Run" sounds like a great cause! I actually have been thinking about planning a trip to NYC again soon (in the warmer months) ! I didn't get to finish my Canal Street Shopping experience.... :biggrin: :tongue:

Well, Wishing you a Wonderful Holiday!!

What.....:rolleyes: Oh my HEART:eek: :eek: :eek: We finally get to see one of Bails videos:tongue:
Thanks for honoring us with a reminder of what we missed tho it did look very similar to the first run. Your camera work is great but you had the camera aimed in the wrong direction:eek:

You should have aimed the camera INTO the CAR at Mermie to catch her expressions as you took the twistie turnies:cool:

Thanks for sharing and next time get it RIGHT:wink:

Climberao said:
What.....:rolleyes: Oh my HEART:eek: :eek: :eek: We finally get to see one of Bails videos:tongue:
Thanks for honoring us with a reminder of what we missed tho it did look very similar to the first run. Your camera work is great but you had the camera aimed in the wrong direction:eek:

You should have aimed the camera INTO the CAR at Mermie to catch her expressions as you took the twistie turnies:cool:

Thanks for sharing and next time get it RIGHT:wink:

Shes no stranger to fast driving and is looking foward to tracking her car.

Back