11/20 Mt Fuji Run w/ a Twist

Nice meeting everyone today and it was a great ride. Can't wait for spring!!
Glad Miami Mermaid could make an appearance, in the frozen tundra of north NJ!! ;-))

Re: big-apple

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Yes..... she is doing so as we speak. .

Weds Night party in NYC :eek: Im in :biggrin:

Bail
Glad you could show Mermie a good time. Post more photos of the day and I am sorry I did'nt get a chance to say hi. She is not just a cutie but a person with a great heart and soul as well.

Hope she had a great day with the NE NUTS :cool:

nsxtacey said:
I'm sure you had a clue as to who it was going to be :wink:

Im a season ticket holder and I felt bad "burning" the tickets. Plus I went with my dad and did some long over-do bonding :wink:

NSX blazing down a turnpike- Unreal!
Chillin with NSX prime's hottest NSX owner-Interesting!
Bonding with POP's and watching the G-Men beat the Eagles- Priceless :biggrin:

**!!Thank You!!!**

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Yes..... she is doing so as we speak.

She was blown away as we drove across 42nd thru times sq.

A ~~~~~~* HUGE * ~~~~~~ Thank you to you all for showing me such a Wonderful time in your Chilly neck of the woods * It was such a pleasure meeting Chuck, his beautiful bride! (and hopefully a soon-to-be fellow NSXPrime Lady poster! :wink: ), Dave, Bailey, and, of course, John!

Even though I was f-r-r-r-r-r-eeezing, I found myself sweating as we went around the 60mph-swervy-turns on our awesome run! :tongue:

New York is beautiful! I actually had never been so I was just blown away by all the *Lights*, people, and energy! Just amazing* I thought Miami's downtown was busy. Ha!

Also, meeting the wonderful Ferrari peeps and their wonderful wives.... Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Had a wonderful time that will live in my heart forever!!*~*~*~

*Mermi*

Re: **!!Thank You!!!**

MiamiMermaid said:

A ~~~~~~* HUGE * ~~~~~~ Thank you to you all for showing me such a Wonderful time in your Chilly neck of the woods * It was such a pleasure meeting Chuck, his beautiful bride! (and hopefully a soon-to-be fellow NSXPrime Lady poster! :wink: ), Dave, Bailey, and, of course, John!

Even though I was f-r-r-r-r-r-eeezing, I found myself sweating as we went around the 60mph-swervy-turns on our awesome run! :tongue:

New York is beautiful! I actually had never been so I was just blown away by all the *Lights*, people, and energy! Just amazing* I thought Miami's downtown was busy. Ha!

Also, meeting the wonderful Ferrari peeps and their wonderful wives.... Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Had a wonderful time that will live in my heart forever!!*~*~*~

*Mermi*

Mermi, sorry the "heart and soul" of the NE didn't get to meet with you on Sunday, we were down in South Jersey giving "props" to fellow member The Don, and unfortunately, couldn't be in 2 places at one time. So, for that, we're sorry, however, we're glad that you got to meet a few of us, and got to hang out with Bailey's F-boys. Hopefully, you'll make a return trip, and we can show you the "real NE". Glad you had fun!!!! :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
. Hopefully, you'll make a return trip, and we can show you the "real NE". Glad you had fun!!!! :biggrin:

Im thinking a return trip for NSXPO 2005.5 @ Bridgewater Acura :biggrin:

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Are you planning to do another meet?

you know it! :eek:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
the only meets mike can make are the ones at his dealership.... :biggrin:

Does NSXPO 05 count :tongue: Where were you :biggrin:
By the way, Im sure you'll be on the same flight as me for NSXPO 06 :rolleyes:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Does NSXPO 05 count :tongue: Where were you :biggrin:
By the way, Im sure you'll be on the same flight as me for NSXPO 06 :rolleyes:

I saw the pics of you there Mike.....looked like a killer time. If work picks up by then I will definitly be on the plane with you there.

ah guys, you driving to orlando???? :confused:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I have a fear of driving thru the southern states where some of the locals resemble your last avatar when they smile.
we'll put a disguise on you, like spock in star trek...

Spock.jpg

or like a tripster
acidspoc.jpg

squeal like a pig, boy!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

sheesh, that goggled spock pix rocked!!gone :frown:

Last edited:
bails,
oh, and btw... i'll continue posting pix of leonard nimoy in compromising
situations until you post some of your media from mt fuji II... :tongue:

jalnjr said:
bails,
oh, and btw... i'll continue posting pix of leonard nimoy in compromising
situations until you post some of your media from mt fuji II... :tongue:

I was out numbered by shutter bugs so I laid my camera down for this one and just enjoyed the ride.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I was out numbered by shutter bugs so I laid my camera down for this one and just enjoyed the ride.
bails, bridge ac & i know you're holding out, and that you could not have missed this "prime" photo op....
i warn you, these pix will get worse...

they won't notice you in the carolina's wearing one of these, no way :smile:
st1-spock.gif

That spok pic was the funniest thing ive ever seen. I was going to reply last night but I was too drunk to type properly. 4 attempts and I gave up :biggrin:

Back