3rd Mt. Fuji run 2008

3rd Mt. Fuji run 2008

It’s time for another Mt. Fuji run. I want to put together similar route that we had last time, few twisties few straight a ways, nice scenic route and good food at the end.
The date is September 21st 10:30AM @ Eagle Rock Reservation (9/11 memorial park) If 21st is to early we can make it 28th.

Agenda:
10:30 AM Gathering at Eagle Rock Reservation (9/11 memorial park) Pictures etc..
11:30 PM Drive out to Mt. Fuji 50 miles
1:00 PM Lunch pictures etc..
2:00 PM Drive home

Directions
Exit 8b from east or west 280, make right on 3rd lights to Eagle Rock Ave, entrance is first left.

*From NORTH. Going south on Garden State Parkway take exit 145 to 280 west.
*From SOUTH. Going north on Garden State Parkway take exit 145 to 280 west. If you use 287 north take exit 41a to I-80 and exit 45 from I-80 to 280 east.

Mt. Fuji restaurant is just pass the NJ/NY border in Hillburn NY close to 17 or NY state throughway around exit 15

1. me
2. The Kid
3. TonyD
4. Simon
5. Acura NsX Pilot
6. Chuck Morgan
7. Tytus
8. MPowerKai
9. RPM217
10. MoogieBoogie
11. RNbuilt
12. NSXRguy
13. jalnjr
14. omeganorm
15. MPowerKai

Attachments

• suntitled.jpg
    suntitled.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 118
  • susntitled.jpg
    susntitled.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 92
  • nsxrun3.jpg
    nsxrun3.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
2. The Kid:wink:

The real trick guys will be getting Doc Bling back in the mix:wink:

Sorry going to have to pass on this year. Working that weekend :mad:

I'm in:smile:

No, didn't have much time this year for tshirts. Was working on paint job for the nsx and now I only need to powder coat the weels and will be done :biggrin:

I can get T-shirts if you really want them:wink:

OK, looks like I'll be able to make it. See y'all then...

Tytus

Thanks, T-shirts? lol

Is that Elisha Cuthbert in your avatar? I loved her in Girl Next Door. She is suppose to be the main character in the remake of the very popular korean movie My Sassy Girl, I can't wait!!

Yep thats her. I have way too much going on right now, otherwise I would 100% have done T-shirts. The only question on my mind is....Zanardi or CTSC?:biggrin:

Yep thats her. I have way too much going on right now, otherwise I would 100% have done T-shirts. The only question on my mind is....Zanardi or CTSC?:biggrin:

I saw the Zanardi when I went to Larry's house to get a new main relay installed, it looked HOT. If you bring the CTSC can I get a ride? :)

I should be able to make it, so for now, put me in coach!

Is that Elisha Cuthbert in your avatar? I loved her in Girl Next Door. She is suppose to be the main character in the remake of the very popular korean movie My Sassy Girl, I can't wait!!

Remake has already been released, but it was so terrible they made it direct-to-DVD. Elisha Cuthbert is a terrible actress and should never have been cast. Of course that doesn't mean that she's not nice to look at when she's has all her makeup on.

And please add me to the attendance list.

Thank you.
-Brian.

Remake has already been released, but it was so terrible they made it direct-to-DVD. Elisha Cuthbert is a terrible actress and should never have been cast. Of course that doesn't mean that she's not nice to look at when she's has all her makeup on.

And please add me to the attendance list.

Thank you.
-Brian.

Really?! I need to get it!!

Back