we should have a final drive before we put up the cars.

so we going 8:30 per the new adjusted time tomorrow eh? i'm sure my phone automatically updates itself so i'll be safe. i'll take the necessary precautions in order to be PRESENT. To the poster above me. I'm not sure about the duration of the run but how much later are you talking about? and feel free to add yourself as roger posted.

The usual spot.
Westchester avenue off the hutch. if you are coming from where i think you are. it'll be 87>287>hutch>westchester ave exit. alas i'm in CT so i can only be this specific. roger or bailey may be able to give more specific directions. see you there. cheers.

I will be joining this one also..sorry for the late post but busy working..

i'll be checking my PM's before i leave tommorrow so if anybody wants to message me their number in case they can't find the venue or if they are running late. Just so we don't leave anyone behind. with that said. see you all tommorrow!! seems like the weather will be nice.:wink:

so we going 8:30 per the new adjusted time tomorrow eh? i'm sure my phone automatically updates itself so i'll be safe. i'll take the necessary precautions in order to be PRESENT. To the poster above me. I'm not sure about the duration of the run but how much later are you talking about? and feel free to add yourself as roger posted.

Dont be late because were leaving on time tommorow......I am saying this to everyone. Also Des your animated GIF is not going to work unless you attach the img tags to that HTTP

The usual spot.
Westchester avenue off the hutch. if you are coming from where i think you are. it'll be 87>287>hutch>westchester ave exit. alas i'm in CT so i can only be this specific. roger or bailey may be able to give more specific directions. see you there. cheers.

:confused: The usual spot?
moehoward_small.jpg
What are you, a wise guy?:biggrin:

Really, if someone can tell me where you're meeting I'd like to come.

The exact meet spot is Westchester Ave, Westbound (parallel to 287) at the Corporate Park Drive intersection. We stay in the breakdown lane just past the traffic light on Westchester Ave. We will have club radios as well. Please be there before 8:30 as we will leave promptly!

I found it on mapquest.

Makes no sense for me to drive down there to come back up here.
Perhaps I'll just go to Bear MTN. and see if I find you guys.
What time do you think you'll get to Bear Mtn.?

Is the location u guys meeting is it off 287 or hutchinson parkway?

thanks for the link will see everyone there..

What a fantastic run we had today, and a great showing too!!! Participating today:
Bailey
Popsicle (he lied again instead of first he was last, no suprise!!!)
Rob
Simon
Rich "Lost Boi"
Jermain
Me
Tony D (all the way from Pa)
Dave Swarz

and two friends from the EC that we really owe a big debt of gratitude to our friend JDogg/Jamieson who lives up there and took us on a run that Bailey swears he can duplicate that was just soooooooo much fun, and we did not encounter any deer, and Eric 993 Guy. I'm sure that there will be many pictures as we had a # of photographers with us!:cool:

Janet and I went down to Bear Mtn and drove around a while and up to the peak.WOW.
We had Sunday brunch there as well.
Sorry we missed you.

Janet and I went down to Bear Mtn and drove around a while and up to the peak.WOW.
Sorry we missed you.
I tried your cell like 3-4 times, left you a few messages, sorry we missed you!!!

Sorry we missed you.

I bet we were buzzing around the area still while you were at the peak. We spent about two hours covering all the roads there and then some. Hope to catch you next time were up there Joe.

My nsx(sakura) has put me in the dog house until further notice for all the abuse and driving we did today. but it was all in good fun. i had a hella time and it was great seeing all you folks again. I'll be first to show up at NSX-STOCK 08!!

I had a great time today, the weather was beautiful and the fall foliage was still at its prime. On the way toward the Taconic Pkwy, with Bailey in the lead, I saw Miléd hanging out at the Honda dealer. At that point I stopped and looked at the new Accord with him and we had lunch before I headed home.

Here are some photos from the day: Click here for the rest

217373680-L.jpg

217374250-L.jpg

217374930-L.jpg

217375285-L.jpg

217377262-L.jpg

217377941-L.jpg

217379040-L.jpg

217385824-L.jpg

217388982-L.jpg

217390989-L.jpg

217394261-L.jpg

217376536-L.jpg

My NSX also celebrated its 110th birthday during the drive :rolleyes:
217391593-L-1.jpg

Enough of all this chatter, where are the pictures already?????:confused:

That was timely, thanks Tony!!!
I just viewed the entire album, Tony, your skills with the smaller/cheaper camera are much improved, tell Bags to save her money, don't think that you need the new camera. Also like #34, nice effect

Last edited:
Enough of all this chatter, where are the pictures already?????:confused:

I couldn't have timed that any better.... I am suprised I even managed to post anything this evening. I didn't get home until 5:30pm after hanging out with Miléd for a few hours...

Just in case you don't remember what he looks like:smile::

217372028-M.jpg

I tried your cell like 3-4 times, left you a few messages, sorry we missed you!!!

I left my cell home.:mad:

I got about 1/2 way there and realized I left it in my other car.

Roger I appreciate you trying so many times to find me and, you too Dave ,but you can't call a guy who ain't connected!DUHHHHHHHHHH.
DANG!

Back