we should have a final drive before we put up the cars.

Im in....just might have to empty my catch can once or twice....lol

We could always re-run the route that Bailey and I just did this past week for the NYMC FAll Foliage Run, I kept the sheet. It was pretty and we only did the first half!!!! It was a Bear Mtn Route

nice. how about that. it's a nice run. and i think the mass guys and NJ guys can/should join since it's a good commmute for all of us.

We could always re-run the route that Bailey and I just did this past week for the NYMC FAll Foliage Run, I kept the sheet. It was pretty and we only did the first half!!!! It was a Bear Mtn Route

I was not too crazy about the first leg of that route as there is alot of PoPo but we can alter that drive to suit our needs and incorporate bear mountain and seven lakes drive into it.

How many cars were in that drive. The video looked like 50+, thats awesome, I am jealous. Looked like fun, was there only 1 NSX?

I can do sunday AM but I gotta be in NYC by 4pm-ish:wink:

I am ready for a drive every weekend as long as the roads are dry and clean. We just dont have enough drives here in the northeast and this year was a great year for nsx's with more events then ever and I hope we can keep it going. So anyone in for a quick ride this sunday say I.

This sunday is good with me...short notice may be the best way to do it...before it gets too cold.

i'm up for a drive this sunday as an unofficial cruise. we can set up a date for an official cruise for the North east guys! we better do it before the leaves all fall off!

a couple of questions...

are we doing this on sunday and would anyone care if I took the S2000?:biggrin: We're doing a little minor surgery on the NSX:redface:

Roger/Bailey,

Any suggestions where everyone can meet and what time? I don't mean to put this on you but since you have the routes. Oh yeah, I am assuming that we are doing the Bear Mtn Route. We can caravan to the meeting spot as usual. :biggrin:

Simon

Ok if were going to do this lets make it early and the earlier the better.

8am good for everyone ?

Meeting point is the usual spot where we meet ...pm me if you dont know where.

I could be there!, if not I could be elsewhere, but would love to meet up for a drive, should be a beautiful fall day!

guys there's no rush. lets get a date when most people would be able to make it. hence the reason for scheduling a week or 2 out. so 1st or 2nd week of november:confused:

Back