we should have a final drive before we put up the cars.

anyone? for an encore this sunday
Alright Des, you started it for last week, Bailey and I finished it, you RSVP'd and were a no show, and now you want to know if anyone is up for an encore. If you want to put together a run/drive..........post it up, see if there's an interest, plot it out..........oh and show up!!!!:biggrin:

i guarantee you, roger i will be there...and i'll take it a step further and say i'll be the FIRST!:biggrin: at the usual meet spot.

i guarantee you, roger i will be there...and i'll take it a step further and say i'll be the FIRST!:biggrin: at the usual meet spot.
Just a reminder Des, to you and everyone else, on Saturday nite, Sunday morning don't forget to set your clock back one hour. If we set the meeting time for 8am again, I don't want you to be waiting an extra hour, like we all did for you last week!!!
Oh, and I think that Bailey might be bailing you out as it looks like he's already planning the route and the associated details..............sooooooo, why don't you contact him and coordinate it all!!!! :eek:

haha i have a feeling we'll keep revisiting my "no show'ness" of last weekend...oh boy... yeah thanks to Bailey for coordinating.

hey if the daylight savings is this weekend you wanna do it an hour earlier ?
Whoa, who got hold of Bailey's computer and passwords, get off this site right away, Bailey would never want to start a run at the unGodly hour of 7am, get this imposter off the computer now!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The run is not very long and 7am is very early IMO. I would like to suggest 830am but it is of course up to the event organizer/coordinator. :biggrin: I can always go to woodberry commons if we finish the run early.

The run is not very long and 7am is very early IMO. I would like to suggest 830am but it is of course up to the event organizer/coordinator. :biggrin: I can always go to woodberry commons if we finish the run early.
Only if Andrea is with you, and make sure that you empty out the trunk first!!!!

+1 for 8:30. Since I know Julia will still be asleep I think my nephew will roll with me.

I don't know if I can make it this weekend but if you do the Bear Mountain run again make sure you drive up Perkins Memorial Drive to the Tower on the top. You should be able to get up there if you are leaving that early in the morning.

I was in the area on business the other day and had the roads pretty much all to myself and went the long way around the back of the lake and then up Perkins to the top.

215139580-XL.jpg

215139594-XL-1.jpg

215140323-XL-1.jpg

216402634-XL.jpg

215140556-XL.jpg

hey if the daylight savings is this weekend you wanna do it an hour earlier ?

Im not even pretending to be going? 7am? :frown: I go to bed around then:biggrin:

Okay who's coming? Sunday 8:30 am
oh and maybe a guy or two from the s2k club of america joining on the fun.
1- Popsicle(Des)

Okay who's coming? Sunday 8:30 am
oh and maybe a guy or two from the s2k club of america joining on the fun.
1- Popsicle(Des)
Des, a few things, smaller is better as far as the run, we also prefer to drive with people that we know so please don't publicize this outside of the Prime, 8:30 is fine, but we don't want to hit a lot of traffic, so be at the meet site at 8:15 for a 8:30 am sharp departure, how about giving Bailey or me your cell, in case you don't show again!!!

Rob, tell Julia she gets an extra hour of sleep, we want to see her, no offense intended to your nephew!!!!

less than 24 hrs to go. are we still commited to this?
advice folks.
Roger, i understand your point. I was referring to an s2kca friend of mine. but i don't think he'll make it that early. In any case, i started a head count. lets know who's showing up.

Des, a few things, smaller is better as far as the run, we also prefer to drive with people that we know so please don't publicize this outside of the Prime, 8:30 is fine, but we don't want to hit a lot of traffic, so be at the meet site at 8:15 for a 8:30 am sharp departure, how about giving Bailey or me your cell, in case you don't show again!!!

Rob, tell Julia she gets an extra hour of sleep, we want to see her, no offense intended to your nephew!!!!

Haha, that would still give Julia a total of 2 hours of sleep....and I can tell you..no matter what I do..she ain't waking up

I am still game for this and I dont care whos coming or not. If its 8:30 then thats the time we are leaving from there I hate going on drives late. There are others who have places to go lets remember so I would rather start earlier if we can.

I am still game for this and I dont care whos coming or not. If its 8:30 then thats the time we are leaving from there I hate going on drives late. There are others who have places to go lets remember so I would rather start earlier if we can.

Who's gonna be there?
Bailey
Desmond
Rob + Nephew
Simon
Rich N
Roger
Anyone else please add your name!!!!:cool:

Back