we should have a final drive before we put up the cars.

Wow, lots of amazing pictures in this thread. Would you guys mind sharing what cameras you use? My Canon SD doesn't capture colors as vividly as some pictures in this thread.

I look forward to joining you guys next spring. :) I only went to one event this year and felt a little out of place since I came late and missed the introductions.

-Brian.

I Had a wonderful time with everyone today the drive and scenery was great. Tony you did a great job with the pictures. Can't wait to do this again hopefully I will get to meet all the others that did'nt come out today..

cheers

Wow, lots of amazing pictures in this thread. Would you guys mind sharing what cameras you use? My Canon SD doesn't capture colors as vividly as some pictures in this thread.

I was using my old trusty Nikon D70 6mp. The earlier photos by RSO34 were taken with a Canon EOS 5D.

Tony you did a great job with the pictures.

Thanks - Some of them where blindly taken while driving - couldn't help trying to get some photos of the beautiful foliage on the roads we were driving :biggrin:

Anyone interested in going again this weekend ??????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wanna get as many drives in as I can before it snows ! :biggrin:
Well we did Bear Mtn again yesterday, with a few guys from another forum that we frequent and Bailey and I got to drive the mountain with snow on it along with a 360Spider............and today of course there's lots of snow even down in lower Westchester. Oh, on another note, I see why Popsicle (Desmond) was so eager to go out on a run, he sold his car so I guess we were privy to one of his last rides!!! Good luck on the business venture that you needed the capital for.

I wish I was there with you guys yesterday!! I can't beleive it was our last run with Popsicle. I am going to miss the guy...I know Rich will miss him too...lost boi is not going to have anyone to follow.

Back