• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Tomoske collective investigation and tracking for law suit

This thread makes me feel really bad for all of the people that lost money to this guy. I remember when the Group Buy started I thought, 'Man...sending money to a stranger in Lithuania....sounds like that is risky,' and just thought I was being paranoid. Evidently not. :(

I hope you guys do get your money back, which is what I would be going after, not the console. If I was scorp...man, for $16,600 of potential loss, I would be buying a plane ticket and getting either some answers, my money back that same day, or my products right from that guys. Heck...I have heard of people getting killed for taking less money than that from someone!

Best of luck guys.

I think to be legally defined as an agent in this situation, the middleman would need to have received some benefit (ie, compensation) for his work. In other words, if a commission was involved...yes. But if there is no benefit for the work/effort...no.

how 'bout that stock market? lol

I am sure he was to get a free console or heavy discounted one.

So I added Tamoske to my msn the other day and surprising he accepted!

Here's my msn convo today:
Mindaugas says:
hello
JZ says:
hi there
Mindaugas says:
who is writting?
JZ says:
This is Oyagi from Canada...still waiting for my CF door inserts
Mindaugas says:
ou ok
Mindaugas says:
nice to see msn
JZ says:
there is a lot of unhappy people on nsxprime
Mindaugas says:
i saw and very frustrating and not happy here
Mindaugas says:
alll the nsx parts done finaly
Mindaugas says:
but need to sand
JZ says:
you need to ship anything out at this point
JZ says:
you should start sending them out daily as they are ready, and not delay any further
Mindaugas says:
visiting paint shop everyday-
JZ says:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101893
JZ says:
this thread is discussing possible lawsuit against you
Mindaugas says:
oyagi they are done but need sanding it will not look awersome out of sanding i know and i feel so sad and mad for these idiot workers that spoiled everything but i will try to finish this nightmare asap
JZ says:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102025
JZ says:
this thread is a discussion about buying from vendors, it was inspired by you
JZ says:
fine, glad to hear my parts are ready but you have been promising mine since last year
JZ says:
in fact you said they were put in regular mail by your friend before christmas
JZ says:
that has proven to be false
Mindaugas says:
yes but they were lost like dubairich rings and my carpet from erick so i done new set
Mindaugas says:
also you could see on these judgement thread that my phone is not right my info and etc
Mindaugas says:
im not hidding and not crock
JZ says:
so what is your phone number and address then?
JZ says:
you saying the info posted is not correct?
Mindaugas says:
why they do this
Mindaugas says:
im doing everything to finish this nightmare
JZ says:
why? they are mad they sent you money in trust almost a year ago, based on your promises, and so far there's has been nothing to show for it.
JZ says:
why not take some photos of the factory, photos of the bad parts thrown away, show some sign that you are working on this?
JZ says:
if you show nothing but empty promises, everyone assumes the worst thing
JZ says:
that you are on a beach enjoying the money from prime members
Mindaugas says:
yes i understand when i got money i payed workers here to finish parts these idiots spoiled them then i searched for new ones to do this asap
Mindaugas says:
im paying know from my pocket because i was cheated by workeers that done bad parts and lots of promises
Mindaugas says:
now im done everything and payed from my pocket to figure everything
Mindaugas says:
because if i was a cheater i could not talk and etc
JZ says:
OK, thats fine. Why don't you take your camera to the factory and show us all everything thats been happening?
JZ says:
I think it will go a long way to make everyone happy and stop this tidal wave of backlash against you online right now
JZ says:
My advice, if you are powerless, doing all you can...SHOW IT!
JZ says:
nsx members are very forgiving if they know you are trying
JZ says:
but remaining quiet will do nothing
Mindaugas says:
so what to do?
Mindaugas says:
im not cheater
Mindaugas says:
and never was
JZ says:
take pictures, show us!!!
Mindaugas says:
they stolen my money but i do parts fromn my pocket
Mindaugas says:
ok i will do this
Mindaugas says:
today
Mindaugas says:
i wil took some photos
Mindaugas says:
is it ok?
JZ says:
Thats perfect! What a great idea!!
Mindaugas says:
ok but where to post photo?
Mindaugas says:
and what to write then
JZ says:
email them to me and I'll post them up. I can host the pictures for you
JZ says:
send them to this msn address
Mindaugas says:
ok thank you very much
Mindaugas says:
ok

...btw I am still talking to him, anything you fellas would like to add while I have his attention?

...btw I am still talking to him, anything you fellas would like to add while I have his attention?

Valid snail mail address, land line phone number, cell phone number, date of birth, address of "factory" (presumably his basement is same address as his residence).

More, with most of the requested info:
JZ says:
if they are done and need sanding, when can the first ones be shipped out?
Mindaugas says:
next week
JZ says:
who's are shipping out first?
Mindaugas says:
because we have national celebrations
Mindaugas says:
so everyone start working on wednesday
Mindaugas says:
so i need to sand one part around 3 times
Mindaugas says:
i will shipp your inserts and other parts by parts to nmymirr
JZ says:
excellent
JZ says:
PLEASE GET THEM DONE!
Mindaugas says:
im doin everything but im getting into troubles with not responsible workers
Mindaugas says:
that get money and dont work or trying to steel money
Mindaugas says:
so im doing everything to finish this nightmare
JZ says:
well, you need to not pay $$ until the things are made, not all in beforehand
JZ says:
once they have our money, we are at the mercy of the workers
JZ says:
come one, thats common sense
Mindaugas says:
you know what they say here
Mindaugas says:
if we dont get half money we will not work
Mindaugas says:
so this is how i was in trust of cheaters here
JZ says:
Can I get your mailing address, phone number(s)
Mindaugas says:
mailing adress is ok
JZ says:
date of birth and address of the factory?
JZ says:
this will go a long way to establish trust on this end
Mindaugas says:
they work not legal in a garage
JZ says:
thats fine, still need address
Mindaugas says:
+37060081606
Mindaugas says:
phon
Mindaugas says:
Mindaugas Tamosiunas
Mindaugas says:
Siaures Prospektas 12-8
Mindaugas says:
Kaunas LT-49154
Mindaugas says:
Lithuania
JZ says:
is there address for factory/garage?
Mindaugas says:
i will know but its not legal
Mindaugas says:
im figting with them to return money
JZ says:
don't worry, we're in north america
JZ says:
we just want a 2nd contact address in case
JZ says:
also birth date
Mindaugas says:
why
Mindaugas says:
i dont kinow how to return money from these workers
Mindaugas says:
could you advise
JZ says:
I don't know either
JZ says:
you just need to do everything you can there to make them finish what they promised to do

He is on Prime right now probably checking this but ask for a real date of birth. Someone with his name in Lithuania is on a grand prix site and is using a date of birth September 13, 1990 which would make him 17 years old. http://www.gpro.se/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=9528 I don't know how many "Mindaugas Tamošiūnas" into auto racing there are in Lithuania but I would be more comfortable if someone could veryify who this guy actually is.

I don't understand why he is reluctant to confirm his date of birth since he lists this in his profile:

Date of Birth:
July 21, 1981

i was also cheated here and did not have not a single cent because workers 1 done bad parts and get money then i searched for new ones to finish parts. on my every step im getting big delays for these stupid workers and etc. im paying my last money to finish this asap. if i was cheater i was not sitting writting given info and etc.
i got from nmymirr for parts 10k. SO PLEASE DONT IMAGINE 50K :eek: :eek: :frown: LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE NOT FROM GB AND I SAW ON THREADS THAT THY ASK ABOUT THEIR PARTS THAT DID NOT EVEN BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALSO
1. CYAN NSX- RETURN STOLEN MONEY 450$ FOR CF CONSOLE THAT YOU GOT.
2. ERICK RETURN 100$ TO NMYMIRR THESE MONEY FOR NOT SHIPPED BEFORE 5 MONTH CARPET.
3. ALSO- OYAGI GOT CF CONSOLE, OTHER GOT RINGS KID GOT CONSOLE ALSO NMYMIRR I SENDED 2 CF CONSOLE TO YOU. ALSO CF CONSOLE TO JIM . ALSO DUBAI RICH YOU GAVE ME YOU RINGS ADRESS I SHIPPED 2 TIMES PAYED MONEY AND BOX WAS RETURN TO ME EVERYTIME. SAW IS IT IM GIULTY THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ADSRESS.ALSO POCOSPIC GOT HIS CF CONSOLE.
4. ALSO NSX-NATE YOU SHOUTED THAT I CHEAT- PLEAASE READ THE FIRST GB YOU CHANGED YOU MINDS ABOUT CF CONSOLE OPTIONS 3-4 TIMES SO I DID NOT KNOW IF TO SEND WITH COIN TRAY OR NOT. AFTER RECIEVING YOU DID NOT RETURNED MONEY I CANT REMEMBER AROUND 150-200$ FOR THIS.

I am amazed how you pop back in to YELL at people who have given you so many opportunities over the last year to ship the products or refund the money. If you insist upon "conducting business" by hiring unskilled, untrained, illegal workers to fabricate something in your "garage" then you have no right to try to seek buyers from this community. Stop the excuses and send the money back. It sounds like you have no ability to put out any finished product let alone a quality one.

I think to be legally defined as an agent in this situation, the middleman would need to have received some benefit (ie, compensation) for his work. In other words, if a commission was involved...yes. But if there is no benefit for the work/effort...no.

Even if some of you guys have the assumption of me receiving a free console, compensation, or benefited in any way..... If the role were reveresed - Do you guys think that it's really worth a measely/currently non-existent center console or even a small monetary profit for all this trouble? We're not in High School and I'm not counting my nickels & dimes where making money is hard for me to do this. I did volunteer MAINLY because I too wanted a nice center console that no other vendor had to offer at the time. Furthermore, like I said before and I'll repeat it again and again........The first GB, I thought went somewhat successfully, but not to discount delays and problems along the way. Tamoske, I thought was a stand up guy and had deliver as promised on the first GB. I looked at the overall situation of the first GB and thought I had a good judge of character, thinking he (Tamoske) was an honest person and that I was willing to help him and the NSX community to kick this off. Nobody here had offer to step up and volunteer to be the, as you guys call it the "middleman" for the transaction. However, everyone involved in the GBs wanted the product but not help, so I thought I give it a shot and help everyone out. At this point I so discussed with this whole situation and some members here pointing fingers at me being the Captialist in this whole ordeal which BTW are way off.:mad: The only fault in this that I can see is that I volunteer to help out which I now regret out of the kindness of my nature. Now I see how some of you guys are when push comes to sholve. I guess I will try and be like the rest of you guys from now on and play the background role, snipping from the woods, joinning the band wagon when it's convient. Pretty shitty, but it is what it is.:mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: For those people who I refer to as "playing the background role, snipping from the woods, joinning the band wagon when it's convient", GET A BACKBONE of your own!

He has posted that he sent $1200 of his own money for his personal order.

Like I said, do I need to keep repeating this to every Tom, Dick & Harry?:confused:

Last edited:
HOW I RETURN MONEY IF PARTS DONE AND PEOPLE CHEATED ON ME??
Part was done in their garage what is wrong with this. ONLY WRONG THING IS THAT THEY CHEATED CAUSES LOTS OF DELAYS AND STOLEN MONEY SO I CANT RETURN.

HOW I RETURN MONEY IF PARTS DONE AND PEOPLE CHEATED ON ME??
Part was done in their garage what is wrong with this. ONLY WRONG THING IS THAT THEY CHEATED CAUSES LOTS OF DELAYS AND STOLEN MONEY SO I CANT RETURN.

You took it upon yourself to attempt to make these products.

You hired the workers.

You took money from the Prime community without any products already being made.

You continually lied about the status of the orders.

You continually blamed the unskilled, illegal workers you hired for stealing from you and/or for making inferior products.

You continued to make the same mistakes and yet expected a different outcome.

You should have cut your losses when you realized your total lack of business acumen and refunded the monies.

And now you have caused people to blame NMYMIRR for your incompetence so at least stand up and apologize to NMYMIRR, accept the fact that you got in over your head and tell everyone that it is solely your fault and not NMYMIRR.

Tamoske I am another who has no vested interest in this other than to stand up for right and wrong. Post some pictures, post you date of birth and you might just get people to calm down - but arguing in your position is ludicrous.

Last edited:
nmymirr Is The Great Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He Is Not Giulty He Has A Good Heart And From This And From My Idiotic Head We Were Robed But- Im Doing Everything To Finish Happy This Gb Im Not Hidding

that Is Not My Photo!!! I Was Never Cheater And Never Searched By Police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im Honst Man!!!!!!!!!! I Wrote Oyagi Name Adress Date Of Birth

nmymirr Is The Great Man !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He Is Not Giulty He Has A Good Heart And From This And From My Idiotic Head We Were Robed But- Im Doing Everything To Finish Happy This Gb Im Not Hidding

That, at least, is a start.

But you still owe NMYMIRR a public apology and at least show the Prime community you have the morality to stand up for your own mistakes and ensure that another member is not blamed erroneously simply because he tried to help out our members.

Thank you Red. This was the kind of support I think all of us were hoping for. Keep us posted.

OK, there seem to be men and children here (If you're offended by my reference to calling some here children then I meant to offend you since you're likely the child)

A member did a favour for the group - period. He wasn't an agent, and, I assume since he took the money at cost, he didn't intend to profit.

Now, I'm gonna do you all a favour - for a living, I "take people who don't pay's shit"

I'm gonna see if I have some connections in Lithuania (I know I have in Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, Romania and Moldova - I've just never called on anyone in Lithuania)

They will go and get your money - even if he doesn't have it, I'm sure his relatives will pay.

Tell me you want this and I'll start the ball rolling - the one thing I'll say: I personally, don't like this type of collection work and know I will not control these "collectors" - they will also want a percentage (They're not my cousins)

Are you up for it?

In that first attemp was there a middle man?

First of all let me state that I'm not in this GB. I was however in his original attempt at a GB for center consoles. It didn't get drug out as bad as the latest ones have but it was still pretty bad. I made it my mission to constantly question, ask, pester, email, PM and whatever else I could think of to get the production moving faster. I got a lot of folks pretty mad at me for doing that but you know what....IT WORKED !!!! We got our product.
What I'm trying to get at is as long as there are people that are giving him a pass, patting him on the back and telling him to take as long as he needs then guess what, HE WILL !!! EVERYONE involved needs to band together and make an all out assault on contacting him in every possible way to get this thing finished. All for one and one for All !!!

RSO- did he ever send the pics? I google earthed his address and saw row's of tall building. Like apartments or something.

Last edited:
Here's the completion of the conversation.

Sorry guys, I am at work and had to walk away from him and this thread to see a patient.

Mindaugas says:
ok im doing everything to finish this asap
JZ says:
whats your birth day man?
Mindaugas says:
why you need all this
JZ says:
the nsx guys want it
JZ says:
its a way to establish that your address is real
Mindaugas says:
i said i will do everything i was alsaw cheated here but doing everything from my last money
Mindaugas says:
i wrote that is real
JZ says:
whats the big deal? Mine is Jan 5th, 1968
Mindaugas says:
Mindaugas says:
PLEASE READ THAT THREAD I ADRED WORDS FROM MY HEART
Mindaugas says:
THANK YOU OYAGI
JZ says:
OK, thanks
JZ says:
Just posted what you wrote on the thread
JZ says:
i am at work and had to go away
Mindaugas says:
I ADDDED MY MINDS THERE
Mindaugas says:
OK THANK YOU
JZ says:
ok, i'll read it in a few minutes
JZ says:
just do the right thing and get them done as soon as possible
JZ says:
no one will hate you when they received their product
Mindaugas says:
I WILL START SAND THEN STARTING NEXT WEEK END
JZ says:
excellent
Mindaugas says:
SANDING PARTS
JZ says:
cool!
Mindaugas says:
OK THANK YOU
Mindaugas says:
I WILL WRITE YOU TOMMOROW WITH PHOTOS
Mindaugas says:
THEY WILL BE WITHOUT SANDING
Mindaugas says:
ONLY DONE
JZ says:
OK
JZ says:
great!
Mindaugas says:
TILL TOMMOROW
Mindaugas says:
THANK YOU GOOD DAY
JZ says:
talk to you later

I am IN this console group buy, but have kept relatively quiet. I would like to thank all the people that have spoken out to get our consoles done and shipped, since tamoske doesnt answer my pm's. I still have my fingers crossed that tamoske will deliver the goods, but from oyagis msn convo with tamoske that he posted there is one part that again sticks NMYMIRR as the middle man again :

Mindaugas says:

So what Tamoske is saying that NMYMIRR is going to be responsible for shipping out each console to each member in the group buy? Is NMYMIRR supposed to pay these packing and shipping charges out of his pocket?

I am in no way placing any kind of blame on NMYMIRR. I actually feel bad for him to be put in this situation. If all the consoles are being shipped to NMYMIRR and then he is supposed to ship them out to each individual out of pocket then please NMYMIRR let me know what the shipping cost of mine will be and i will glady paypal you the money.

Jay

I am IN this console group buy, but have kept relatively quiet. I would like to thank all the people that have spoken out to get our consoles done and shipped, since tamoske doesnt answer my pm's. I still have my fingers crossed that tamoske will deliver the goods, but from oyagis msn convo with tamoske that he posted there is one part that again sticks NMYMIRR as the middle man again :

Mindaugas says:

So what Tamoske is saying that NMYMIRR is going to be responsible for shipping out each console to each member in the group buy? Is NMYMIRR supposed to pay these packing and shipping charges out of his pocket?

I am in no way placing any kind of blame on NMYMIRR. I actually feel bad for him to be put in this situation. If all the consoles are being shipped to NMYMIRR and then he is supposed to ship them out to each individual out of pocket then please NMYMIRR let me know what the shipping cost of mine will be and i will glady paypal you the money.

Jay

Jay, I had no idea that the center consoles were being sent to me until NOW following this thread. I've have had no contact with Tamoske about this latest development. You're one of the few who is leveled headed and fair. If the center consoles were to be sent to me I will let you know what if there is any shipping cost. I just hope that IF the center console were to be sent to me, everyone involved in the GB will follow suit (PAY FOR THEIR OWN SHIPPING).

In that first attemp was there a middle man?

I think there was but it wasn't a planned deal. I think someone got a lot of consoles shipped to them and then they were responsilble for shipping them out to those of us that bought them.
I don't know if that was a deal made behind the scenes between this 'vendor(haha)' and this other person or not.
RSO34 has made some excellent posts with excellent points.
Once again, promises are being made that will probably be broken. So therefore more and more time is passing without delivery of product.:rolleyes:

Lastly, if there are some of you that think you want a refund because of this massive delay created by Tamoske's excuses, and don't want your center console anymore. You will have to take it up with Tamoske, NOT ME. I WILL NOT give a red cent! After this is over I'm done with this and all those spineless members can go find a short bridge and..... Unbelieveable, I had never ever dealt with such a bunch of infantile ego maniacs. I'M DONE!:mad:

Last edited:
Back