Strange NSX owners....

Rob… do you Believe that you did something wrong?

Do you feel that when people do things that are wrong, they should be subject to consequences?

Do you feel that your boss did the right thing for the business you were working for?

It’s really that simple, you will likely learn from your mistakes… we did.

Originally posted by huckster:
the sad thing is that he almost certainly is spreading his opinions/attitude among co-workers, and the co-workers and/or management still hasnt dealt with the problem.

Or maybe he doesn't even WORK for Acura at all. In other words, the part about him working for Acura is made up BS. Heck, even I can go to a Ferrari forum and CLAIM that I'm a master tech that works on Ferraris and BASH on them!
rolleyes.gif

I believe this guy's one of those Pro-Detroit muscle, Import-envy trolls that pretends he is who he claims to be, just to voice off his opinions on his illogical dislikes of Hondas and NSX's.

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 07 October 2002).]

Originally posted by Zanardi 50:
Or maybe he doesn't even WORK for Acura at all. In other words, the part about him working for Acura is made up BS. Heck, even I can go to a Ferrari forum and CLAIM that I'm a master tech that works on Ferraris and BASH on them!
rolleyes.gif

I believe this guy's one of those Pro-Detroit muscle, Import-envy trolls that pretends he is who he claims to be, just to voice off his opinions on his illogical dislikes of Hondas and NSX's.

I think he works for Acura since he got fired..

Originally posted by Zanardi 50:
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 07 October 2002).]

Thank you for, well...existing. It's because of idiots like you that reaffirm my stereotype that alot of NSX owners are dangerously close to that magic number 70 on the IQ scale that makes you LIF.

Rob

Apparently Rob hasn't yet learned his lesson and shed the attitude.

Anybody want to start a pool on how long Rob lasts in his next job? I'm calling the over/under at six weeks.

rob, old buddy...

uh, why are you still here? why were you here in the first place?

you hate NSX owners, you hate honda/acura, correct? is it asking too much for you to just LEAVE this forum?

i LOVE my NSX (the current one and my '95), i love my honda cr-v, i loved my old crx, and we're going to get an mdx next year that i'm sure i will love as well. i come here for the information exchange it provides as well as saying hello to those i've not met and to those i have met and haven't seen in a while. you, on the other hand, come here to fight. i think you need help for your problem, namely, YOU.

i wish you no ill... i just wish you'd GO.

------------------
Kaye & Trish
1998 NSX-T #176
Red/Tan
No mods...
NSXCA #108

Don't waste your time with this loser. he's obviously got nothing better to do than to troll around all the import boards and talk smack. Just let it die and maybe he'll leave. If not, just ignore his posts, don't let it get to you.
rolleyes.gif

you know, i started out with some goodwill towards this guy, cause hey ive called a few clients 'idiot' under my breath before, but of course i didnt do it publicly and of course those were old clients from an old job many years ago
wink.gif

but i'm starting to think that 'stupid is as stupid does' and stupid is publicly insulting customers and then not being smart enough to be embarassed at your own stupid mistake.

Back