Project: Widebody - 02 Conversion

Fresh out of the paint booth
DSCF0535sm.jpg

The roof
DSCF0538sm.jpg

DSCF0539sm.jpg

The shop is going to have it done by Friday. I'll have the nice long weekend to start putting it back together...

Jeff

VROOM,

Definitely a HOT ride!! :biggrin: I might have over looked this in the thread, but Do you have the rims for the car already also?

Oster

CF splitter going on the bottom front? If so, DAMN! Thats going to look beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished piece.

jeff!!!
looks crazy!!!
OMG!!

OMG :eek:
SWEET looking car

twizt2 said:
Tight. :cool: What type of diffuser if any are you going with?
It's a modified version of Downforce's piece. You can see it posted in the thread earlier.

FLA NSX FIXER said:
I might have over looked this in the thread, but Do you have the rims for the car already also?with?

Advan Model 5. 18" (225/30-18)front, 19"(275/30-19)rear

Woot? You let them spray the body kit on the car and not in pieces??? :confused:

RacingHeart said:
Woot? You let them spray the body kit on the car and not in pieces??? :confused:

On a 3 stage paint, Dupont says to spray in continious runs to eliminate inconsistantcies in the depth. All the parts have already been back painted and the fenders have a chip guard under the paint to allow me to run with no liners.

Jeff

FLA NSX FIXER said:
VROOM,

Definitely a HOT ride!! :biggrin: I might have over looked this in the thread, but Do you have the rims for the car already also?

Oster

Should be here mid next week. Not bad timing since the wheels were ordered from Japan! :wink:

Now the next priority is to lower it. The 2 coilovers that are most popular, are currently b/o. :mad: May have to take a couple of weeks to put back together and clean up the interior while you wait for the suspension Jeff! :eek:

btcog82 said:
:wink: So how long til this bodykit goes on sale....LOL:biggrin:

You can purchase the body kit now... The custom pieces (roor, rear bumper. and tail lights) are not going to be reproduced for sale. I would be more than happy to explain how to make your own pieces.

Jeff

Well, I've been out of the loop. Very much awaiting the end result so I can drool in envy. I ran into a Sorcery Kit NSX at a Miami Car show some time ago. He says the Sorcery Kit is the cleanest body kit you could possibly get for the NSX. It certainly seemed that way; however, much too expensive for my tastes.

Still, good luck with everything. Don't keep us in suspense too long.

Friday is approaching fast! (less then one hour)

please for the love of god!
TAKE LOTS OF PICS TOMMOROW when you get it!
and take lots of pics of it in the WILD on sunday or whenever you finish installing everything

your car gets me going:biggrin:

Somebody photochop in black please and add some rims!!!!:biggrin:

come on come on!
surely by now, this beast is ready and running!

you must be enjoying the thing! after all you deserve a nice relaxing drive in your NSX after all this hard work!

(P.S. one question, you know the polystyrene sheets, what kind of glue do you use to stick them together so I can make parts that are deeper then 1 inch?)

Back