Project: Widebody - 02 Conversion

VRoooM said:
I put my wheels on today.

Please don't tease us like this and not show pics!!!! :( u know how prime loves updates galore!!!

I mounted the rear grill last night. I bought some of the HFP (Honda Factory Performance) emblems direct from Honda. Even though they were for Civic's, I think it's somehow fitting for the car. Any opinions?

DSCF0563sm.jpg

DSCF0564sm.jpg

I would rather see a "Vroom" signature plate to stamp your work.... :)

Looks Good!

Congratulation and thanks for sharing! I hope the rims will fit perfectly with no gap.... Can't wait.

Great call on HFP decal! Im off to the nearest honda dealer!:biggrin: Now why didnt I think of that?:biggrin:

VRoooM said:

Wonderful work. Love the HFP badge even though I am generally a fan of no badges. Keeps them gussing.

I was thinking the entire recessed section was going to be covered in mesh rather than just the lower portion. Not criticisim, just a question.

Hands down the nicest one-off NSX I have seen.

Last edited:
Hiroshima said:
Wonderful work. Love the HFP badge even though I am generally a fan of no badges. Keeps them gussing.

I was thinking the entire recessed section was going to be covered in mesh rather than just the lower portion. Not criticisim, just a question.

I was always planing to do just the lower (opened) section with screen. I thought covering the entire area might look a bit bulky or heavy. From your photochop, it doesn't look to bad. I think someone did another photoshop and showed it with the larger grill a few posts back...

VRoooM said:
'91 NSX Formula Red Widebody (modified)
'05 VW Jetta GLI
'05 GMC Canyon

IMaG Designs

are you a designer?! please say yes - so then I know I can do this in the future :p

car looks amazing. only crit would be the sorcery front that was on the white Alpine car. It didn't have the big black thing, but who am I kidding - your car is gorgeous.

VRoooM said:
looks great but the badge cheapens the entire thing... put it back on the accord it came off of... otherwise it looks awesome!

just put a red honda nsx-r na2 honda badge on the rear

i think that would be a nice finishing touch

Honda Factory Performance = cars like the NSX.

posers put em on accords... it's meant for this type of car.

i like it :)

VRoooM said:
I put my wheels on today. It looks like it's a 4x4 nsx. I'm lowering it on Saturday. I post some new pics then. Thank you for all the kind words. I hope to meet some of you at NSX events in the future.

Jeff

Okay......it's Saturday and I don't see any new pics of the car with the new wheels and lowering job:biggrin: . Sorry if I am being impatient but I have been waiting all week to see this awsome car with its new wheels!!:tongue: :biggrin:

I say keep the badge. IMO badge less cars with lots of bodywork tend to come off as kit cars. I’m not saying that your NSX looks like one but the badge adds a professional finished look.

Love what you have done BTW. Very impressive work!

Totally Awsome job so far. I want to see a pic with the new wheels also. But I'm sure money doesnt grow on trees over there, Thats a lot of Time, Effort and Money he is dropping on this car, plus all the time he spend on here updating us :biggrin: The way things are going it looks like he spends more time with us, and the car, than he does his family :wink: I'm surprised he has been able to keep up with all us wannabes :biggrin:

Oster

Jeff stopped by today and I finally had a chance to see the car lowered and new rims. All I can say is this is the baddest ass NSX I have ever seen. I still can't believe how great it turned out congrats to you Jeff for a awesome job you did. I'm sure some magazines will be a calling. He took me for a spin and the car sounds unreal like nothing I have ever heard in a NSX before and he has no headers or by-pass pipes. Here is a teaser shot with Jeff behind the wheel and I guess he plans on taking some nicer shots of the car later today.

Last edited:
Hmm, that's a tasty looking ride.

I concur with others, Keep the Badge. I see no point in keeping people guessing. It's more fun to see the look on their faces when you tell them "It's a HONDA".

NSX 3.0 said:
Jeff stopped by today and I finally had a chance to see the car lowered and new rims. All I can say is this is the baddest ass NSX I have ever seen. I still can't believe how great it turned out congrats to you Jeff for a awesome job you did. I'm sure some magazines will be a calling. He took me for a spin and the car sounds unreal like nothing I have ever heard in a NSX before and he has no headers or by-pass pipes. Here is a teaser shot with Jeff behind the wheel and I guess he plans on taking some nicer shots of the car later today.

Those rims a la Enzo Ferrari ,,, that well done RED wide body (means no rice looking low budget pieces of body, paint etc) makes that NSX look amazing, see the new NSX must be something like this .... lovelly very lovelly!!
OScar

More pics please!

Please put those nice big "H" badges on the front/back =)
Thanks
Oscar

Change the rear spoiler to an original design, get rid of the Honda emblem, and create your own logo or design....my 5cents.. and P.S. the car is awesome!!!:wink:

rickysals said:
Honda Factory Performance = cars like the NSX.

posers put em on accords... it's meant for this type of car.

i like it :)

the badge CAME on accords ;)

posers put them on... nsx's?

no, it is meant for cars like the ACCORD that it came on

Back